hmong-american girls are fat!

mai92

sarNie Adult
i don't care all i know is that i'm skinny as hell...
and
he's ugly and fat(chubby)!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hate him
:arrg: urgh....

becki

sarNie Hatchling
what wrong being fat and skinny... its doesnt matter... thats what that person born to be... fat or skinny... ooo well...

debbieyanglove

sarNie Hatchling
IF WE ARE FAT AND THEY ARE SKINNY...
I AM SORRY TO SAY BUT...
WE ARE NOT S<UTS..BUT THEY ARE..
WHAT IS WRONG WITH IT HUH??

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
we r not fat we are like hotter than those bony gals...why are they so jealous cause we are in americs peeps...i'm about to chop the dude in half...i think like the gal in youtube comment...they go there cause laos gal's r stupid..well, not educated n they try to marry them so they could have extra wives...so gey...the dude's voice is not good..its gonna make his album worse by putting this song in..bad producer...:l

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
IF WE ARE FAT AND THEY ARE SKINNY...
I AM SORRY TO SAY BUT...
WE ARE NOT S<UTS..BUT THEY ARE..
WHAT IS WRONG WITH IT HUH??

true...some of us are not fat though...we are like skinny too...n true they over there r slut...try to marry guys to come to america...so dumb...sorry if i offend anyone..

MizViz

sarNie Adult
hey u know...we may not be as skinny as them...but guess wat...we are better than them in sooooooooooo many ways...they cannot compare to none of us in the U.S....except we are no gold diggers...we get are money by working...not use our body to get money

cecilia

Staff member
hahah. funny stuff. i can't blame anyone.
blame it on one healthy body.
what's wrong with being skinny or fat.
it doesn't take long to get skinny, it doesn't take much to get fat.
all we need to do is look/eat healthy food to to be fit.

skinny is not all that great to if you dont' have them STRONG MUSCLE.
haven't ppl heard of the joke'you're so skinny, you'll fall off with the push of my index finger!''
or you're so fat, you can't bend over to see your feet :loool:
(actually, go and watch KUNG FU PANDA - you'll laugh hard on this joke)

anyway, i'm not making fun or angry at anyone b/c i'm happy the way i am.
its' pathetic to be this childish. keep in mind, this is just one person's opinion, we shouldn't take this in account .

Not just Hmong girls are fat, almost EVERYONE are fat here in the US. :loool:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
saw tis MV last time..freaking pissed me off hecka bad...freaking asshole..excuse my language...but esp. wen i know some stupid old hmong fagget who lives here in the US probably wrote it...i'm mad cuz tis is more just than being fat or skinny..but tis is something tat needs to stop between the old guys here marrying the girls over there and destroying families...don't the old guys here and the girls over there have any sense of wat is rite and wrong?

but what i find soo amusing is the fact tat he's praising the hmong girls over there so much..but he ain't got none dancing behind him..all tose girls are either thai, laos or some other asain.. if they are so great...why aren't they ur dancers dude.

there was a line he said..he wonders how bad we are tat all the men rush over there to get all the girls in Laos instead of staying..which btw..not all men..most are the low life who are old and can't find a hmong girl here in the US that is willing to lower herself to play on his level....i want to ask him how bad are the guys over there that all the old guys can sweep their girlfriends just like THAT...

and last comment from me..i may be fat..but i'm fat w/ class..i know what to wear to suit my body size...and for one thing...i may be fat...you maybe skinny..but dude..."Koj xwb..peb yeej tsis tsia ib zaum!

cecilia

Staff member
^kashie, you're hilarious.. :loool:
i guess before the dude open his mouth,
he needs to look at himself in the mirror why
guys over there also want women here as well.
the trend is .. USA OG men/women loves YOUNG OVERSEA MEN/WOMEN. :loool:

but i totally agree. just him alone, i wouldn't even bother looking at ..
this is why i'm attractive to other asian men beside HMONG MEN LOL ..
however, i still find this song very stupid and funny though ;)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
tat's cecilia..i try to find humor in tis disgusting song...but seriously tat dude and wat he is wearing is something my guy friend likes to call "Fashion Suicide"

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
lol...this guy is ridiculous!!!! i speak for all the young hmong guys here when i say that american hmong girls are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better looking than those over there....

they should check themselves out a lil more becuz all i have to say to them is, "HOW OLD R U???" they SERIOUSLY look toooooo old for their ages....a 16 looks like a 25 yr old! how disgusting!!!! n SUCH a turn off!

lol...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol...this guy is ridiculous!!!! i speak for all the young hmong guys here when i say that american hmong girls are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better looking than those over there....

they should check themselves out a lil more becuz all i have to say to them is, "HOW OLD R U???" they SERIOUSLY look toooooo old for their ages....a 16 looks like a 25 yr old! how disgusting!!!! n SUCH a turn off!

lol...
Bless you our wonderful hmong america guy!!! :wub:

I totallie agree on tat age ting...i know tis 2nd wify from thailand and she's suppose to be 19..goodness she looks like my mom's age..and my mom is freaking 42...i'm god damn serious! :blink:

i'm not trying to be mean but as from wat i've seen..i know it's from lack of nutrients..but even the skinny hmong thai/lao girls..they're not proportionally skinny..they ain't got no hips...basically they juz go straight down..no curves..like a twig a litter...**hind behind sofa**..and wen they're chubby they're not proportional either...and they seriously dun know how to pick clothes to help their body size like i mentioned before...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
muahah. FASHION SUICIDE. :loool:
LAUJ KAUB TUAJ PLAUB LINE ''f*ken emo tia !!''
:loool: that's funny fashion suicide...
well i will give the guy the benefit of the doubt...he does say in the beginning tat he lives on the other side of the world (out of the world even if u ask me) and he is alwaise hearing people tell him.....so he is alreadi giving himself away tat he doesn't know the truth all he hears are rumors (lus paj pus cua)..but he's singing a song about it spreading the word...so in other words he's say..dun pay attention to wat i've got to say..hmmm weird :rolleyes: ..i guess these are the ppl we might call "neeg taug xaiv"

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
lol...it dont matter whether the singer knows or doesn't..cuz he shouldn't be singin about something he dont know...lol esp. when it will be offensive towards others...this is how u lose fans!