hlub tshaj txoj sia

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
it's their new movie coming out in 2008-2009. :lol: tou look ugly on these pictures that chen have on his myspace

candi

sarNie Juvenile
im not sure. i havent post pictures in here at all.

try: right click on the pic, go to properties, copy the address/url, and post it on here.

mai92

sarNie Adult
I'm not really a fan of tou and cheng anymore since they did the movie nplooj siab..something i don't know....the title..

anyways they're so conceded and it seems as if the cheng dude is trying too hard to act....i dislike him..

:)

anyways sorry to disappoint those who are their fans..

please don't be mad cause it's just my opinion.....

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
really.........i'm think he good looking........BUT like some gal say......."he conceited.................because he know that WE like him"..........ANYWASE...can't wait too see their new MOVIE..............

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
really.........i'm think he good looking........BUT like some gal say......."he conceited.................because he know that WE like him"..........ANYWASE...can't wait too see their new MOVIE..............
oh i didn't think so. i'm a big fan of his, but i gotta say these are some ugly pictures of him.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
hey you're fast. i was about to post this topic too but you already up above me...

i got the pictures of that movie "hlub tshaj txoj sia" but i dont wanna post it in here anymore because people gonna make fun of it so yeah...let just keep it private.....safe.....

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
hey you're fast. i was about to post this topic too but you already up above me...

i got the pictures of that movie "hlub tshaj txoj sia" but i dont wanna post it in here anymore because people gonna make fun of it so yeah...let just keep it private.....safe.....
haha sure. don't matter to me. i don't even know how to upload it on here. so what did u think about the pictures?