Hlub Tshaj Txoj Sia (Hmong Movie)

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
how much is for all 5 parts??? I think it too expensive and can they make it more cheaper than that. I think this movie is great and I only see part 1 & 2 only. Now we hmong currently have 3 hmong dramas which is "Nplooj Siab Khaub Lig Cua," "Hlub Tshaj Txoj Sia," & "3 Lub Tooj Npab." I am hoping to see more hmong drama
i bought all 5 parts for $50 bucks. $10 bucks per part

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
Herr's Video Production still out there and they don't have any new movie out yet and they only have Ntxhee Yees Xyooj new album and 2 new mv's and also Kawm Muas MV only

What happen to Herr's Video Production, did they stop producing movies. I got to say I liked their 2003-2005 movies but after 2005 they started having poor movies in my opinion. Back to the topic, I did not like this movie at all but I have a copy in my room. I don't think I will ever touch it again. Everything was just too BLAH for me but TY has very poor acting compare to his brother.

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
This movie was actually pretty good. All the twist and turn made me kept on watching. My favoriate couple was "Ta Vee and Chia Nag" (don't know how to spell their name) I like how there wasn't really any bad guys in there. everybody had a reason for their actions. Wait a minute except for Chen. Ew i did not like his character at all only at the end did i like his character. I also liked the little boy that played the younger Chen. He was so cute and it was so sad when he was cryiing.

Anyways overall I liked this movie. Thought it was way better than Innocent Cyclone. The director has learn from his mistakes with his first movie. I also thought all the actress were really pretty and knew how to act.

P.S.
I also loved how the director shot the scenes. Their all very nice and it showed that he took his time shooting those scenes to make them look good and this is probably the only Hmong movie production where they actually filmed iin a lot of different locations that are very nice and pretty to look at.

I rate it 4/5

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
i bought all 5 parts for $50 bucks. $10 bucks per part

wow that is cheap price..damn you're so lucky..where did you bought it? at new year or at market?
i am really looking forward to see all the parts...imma get my own later when i have money..

usually if you buy all the parts at market, it is more expensive...they never lower the price...

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
wow that is cheap price..damn you're so lucky..where did you bought it? at new year or at market?
i am really looking forward to see all the parts...imma get my own later when i have money..

usually if you buy all the parts at market, it is more expensive...they never lower the price...
i bought it from fresno new year. i want it to support them so i bought it from modern jungle art/james vang booth. really? i always get all my movies for $10 bucks per part even the ones that only have one part.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
This movie was actually pretty good. All the twist and turn made me kept on watching. My favoriate couple was "Ta Vee and Chia Nag" (don't know how to spell their name) I like how there wasn't really any bad guys in there. everybody had a reason for their actions. Wait a minute except for Chen. Ew i did not like his character at all only at the end did i like his character. I also liked the little boy that played the younger Chen. He was so cute and it was so sad when he was cryiing.

Anyways overall I liked this movie. Thought it was way better than Innocent Cyclone. The director has learn from his mistakes with his first movie. I also thought all the actress were really pretty and knew how to act.

P.S.
I also loved how the director shot the scenes. Their all very nice and it showed that he took his time shooting those scenes to make them look good and this is probably the only Hmong movie production where they actually filmed iin a lot of different locations that are very nice and pretty to look at.

I rate it 4/5
i know i love that little boy too. he's so cute.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
i bought it from fresno new year. i want it to support them so i bought it from modern jungle art/james vang booth. really? i always get all my movies for $10 bucks per part even the ones that only have one part.
wow so that mean mean you bought it at the OWNER...wow...cool...nice to hear that...

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I'm glad to hear that many of you enjoyed the movie b/c I did too. Still need to watch 3-5.

Kaab nis: I agree with u that everyone has their own reason for their action and that's why I liked the movie so much but MAN!! I still can't get over Tub's brother's character. It was so heart breaking and sad when tub's bro and the wife found out that the friend has been released. I knew something was going to happen but did not expect the bro to walk away without saying a word. :lmao:

I'm so excited and can't wait to finish the movie.