HLUB KOJ NROG NPAU SUAV

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
wow i might get it and this movie have new actor and actress well thanks for reminding us of this new movie. i really like the cover too.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
just to let u guys know the p'ek is the dude carrying i think somebody on his back on the left back cover of the movie...the main guy isn't the one wearing the glasses...i realize when that guy is not wearing glasses his eyes are small but anyways i think this movie is sorta okay...they have thai subb too..it's mostly about her/his life...

Risa_Max

sarNie Egg
what is the storyline to this movie?
Here's the summary
The old guy on the back cover really like the n'ek and was saving money to buy her because he liked her a lot and want her to be his wife. He was also very poor and live with a very sick mother.The guy with glasses was a rich guy and lived in a big city located in Thailand. First he saw that the n'ek, and notice that she was pretty and told one of his friend to hook him up with her. Afterwards he made the n'ek pregnant her mom notice and tell her to talk to the father of the child. The n'ek wrote a letter to the guy with glasses and tell him to come visit her because he has something important to say to him. When she tell him that she was pregnant he give her a small amount of money to take an abortion with the money, because he was not ready to become a father or something. The old man mother was really sick and took his mom to the hospital using the money that he was saving to buy the n'ek. Afterwards his mom died at the hospitial and he haven't have a chance to spend the money since. The n'ek was so sad that she decide to hang herself and die because the guy with glasses wouldn't take responsible for the child. She stood on a log and then slip when the almost reach the rope. Blood was every where. Suddenly the old man saw and took her to his farm house(tseb teb). He went to fight with the man with glasses. The n'ek mother was worried and went to find her along her younger sister. They met the old man on accident and ask him if he saw her. He say yes he did and took them there to him tseb teb. After that the mom tell the dad what happen and tghe dad was so depress and sad because all his fate he had for the n'ek was all gone since she made the family look bad. The dad was so mad he told his family not to go pick the n'ek up at the old man's place. Her sister heard and went to tell the n'ek what the dad says. One day the n'ek got sick and the old man tok all him money he had and take her to the hospital. After he told her that her parents was the one who spend their money and take her to the hospital. She was sad and the the old man cheer her up. Then the next day one of th n'ek's auntie told her father to go pick the n'ek up at the old man's place. When they go pick her up she asked if he have any words to say, he was sad and also was she. After a couple of days the n'ek told the da how nice they were sparing money on her at the hospital, the dad says that they didn't. She was shocked and went to the old man's house. He was not there. her sister went up to her and say that he left a letter to the n'ek. He told her in the letter that he went to the capital to go find a better job. After a couple of years she was forced to marry her uncle's son and have a child. When he came back she saw him and ask about his life. She told him her husband died and then the hug each other.
:):) sorry this is such a bad summary....i can't remember the name and can't write well in hmong.

debbieyanglove

sarNie Hatchling
WOW.. THE COVER LOOKED REALLY GOOD.
YOU KNOW HMONG MOVIE HAVE BORING COVER.
SUMMARY WAS NICE..WHY IS THE DUDE IN THE GLASSES SO....
MAKE ME DISLIKE HIM NOW.
SOUND REALLY GOOD. MAYBE I SHOULD GO FIND IT.
THANK YOU SO MUCH.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
OMG!!!!!! i just started watching this movie and part 1 was like...eh?!

there are good parts in this movie and really bad parts...for example...the girl is actually REALLY pretty! but everyone else in the movie boys and girls are "R U F'in KIDDIN ME!!!!!" P'Ek and the glasses guy are like OMG!!! U DON'T EVEN MATCH HER!!!!

the acting is ok, to some degree, but the filming and really good! im suprised it wasn't all retarded like other movies...however, the thai subtitles?? and dubbing for some voices?? what the heck were you thinking????

candi

sarNie Juvenile
Why is the dude in the glasses on the front cover? that's just lame. The old guy should also be in the front cover.

minankumo

sarNie Adult
Why is the dude in the glasses on the front cover? that's just lame. The old guy should also be in the front cover.
the guy in glass is on the cover is b/c she is the guy of her dream to b with. tha y the tittle means love u with dreams. tha is all i know