Hiram Johnson High School Cultural Show

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
Hello All,

If you have time on May 22nd, 2009 please do come and support the Hiram Johnson High School Cultural show in Sacramento, CA. It is from 5PM to 7PM.

The Hiram Johnson High School Hmong Club has worked extremely hard to make this show possible so please help spread the word and come on by to support them.

We are also very honored to have our new group PC Inkorporated as their featured act and hope that some of our Sarnworld family members will be there to help kick off their very first official show...

Much Respects
SEG

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
yeah....thatnks foe the note...well, hows ur movie going......have part two come out yet...???

Thanks for keeping up with us. This past year was a really tough year for us since it was just "the year of the learning experience"...lol. We've made so many mistakes and learned so much from them. But because this industry is all about "who you know", I believe that because of these very same mistakes we were able to have the doors that are opened up to us now opened.

In the past few months so many people has asked about when part 2 will be out. The entire series has been shot and we are just awaiting editing. We've heard the good, the bad and the ugly about our drama and is doing our best to improve everything. Please bear with us while we get everything together. We hope to have it released by the end of this year.

Much Love,
SEG

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
did ne one go? i went and i thot it was pretty tite! the hmong club there did a great job putting everything together.