Hima Tai Pra Jun

macli

sarNie Hatchling
hey, I really really want to see the preview, my computer cannot play. what do I need to play the clips. Or can someone please upload in yousentit or somehere for me. I would really appreciated it. thanks for posting....

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
macli said:
hey, I really really want to see the preview, my computer cannot play. what do I need to play the clips. Or can someone please upload in yousentit or somehere for me. I would really appreciated it. thanks for posting....
[post="76158"][/post]​
macli you can copy the link and open it on your window media player it should work.

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
sammie said:
:lmao: there's 3 p'ek in this lakorn, but in the interlove forum they said that film is the main p'ek is that true........i'm just wondering cause i want 3 of them to be the main p'ek not just film...... :lol:
[post="75852"][/post]​
I think all three of them is the p'ek not just film. Plus I bet Num will be first in the preview then film and Aec

gurlie

sarNie Egg
this lakorn doesn't seem like it's going to end very happy for flim :(
but please whatever happen don't let num died..i can't take another movie again like koo gum.. :wavecry:

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
gurlie said:
this lakorn doesn't seem like it's going to end very happy for flim :(
but please whatever happen don't let num died..i can't take another movie again like koo gum.. :wavecry:
[post="76241"][/post]​
you're so funny gurlie! :lol: :lol: :lol:

this lakorn doesn't seem like it's going to end very happy for flim your first sentence sound like you care about a film then the second sentence change

but please whatever happen don't let num died.....

heeheeeee......

me too I can't take it either if Num die

natty

Chubs
as long as the third couple end happy.. i'm satisified.. lol.

Susie

sarNie Adult
yeah it does kinda look korenish or whatever LOL i dunno why but that clip of p'num with that girl reminds me of mos & aom in hua jai chocolate. =D

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
BaBeeLaiLai said:
awww damn i can't wait for this lakorn too air..prolly in a while from now huh? damn what is this lakorn called yalls!
[post="77131"][/post]​
I think it called " Snow Under A Beautiful Moon"

mokka

sarNie Adult
aw... from reading the previous post, i hope Num doesn't die... seeing him dead in koo gum is enough... i hope its a happy ending

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
wow i'm so excited to see that Num has a new lakorn...he look so hot....like always =) All the actors and actresses look really good, so i'm hoping it's gonna be a good lakorn !

anyone knows what kind of lakorn is is ??? drama, revenge or action ????