Hima Tai Pra Jun

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
They all look good!!! haha Num look sexy but dang he looks kinda tired looking. but looks like a good cast. Can't wait to see this one. Thanks for sharing :wub:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
ThankS 4 Sharing!!! Thanks A Lot!!! :)

Pat looks lighter now.. :) they all ook very nice... :) thanks!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh man..num is looking sooooo HOT..better then his last few lakorns..and ace..hes hot!..the guys look hot..but the nang ek was so young..

Casper

sarNie Egg
in some of the pics num and his nang ek still look uncomfortable together, compare to film and pat

can't wait for the lakorn :)

*DROOLING* kekeke... AHHHHHH.... P'Noom is sooooooo cute... OMG the last time i thought he looked so good was at the beginning of Pukong Yod Rak... kekeke... He's so good looking for his age... DAMN! Alwaise luving him... *DROOLING* *DROOLING* WIPE!

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
OMG THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA I ACTUALLY LIKE THESE COUPLES!!!!!!!!!!! MUAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO SEXYYYYY!! :w000t:

shubby

sarNie Adult
wowowowo.....thanks for sharing...i'm loving this lakorn already...Num is one HOT man.....hahahhha

:w000t: Ahhh... P'Noom is so handsome... Boy the last time i thought he was so good looking would have been the very beginning of Pukong Yod Rak... With the spiked hair, gosh he so CUTE... He's so young looking for his age too... kekeke...

L

lalalek

This movie look so Koreanish!!!!!! I laugh so freaken hard when the people kept cracking up!!!!! :loool: lol.....Thankyou so much, this is a must see movie. I wonder is film gunna die in this movie? hmmmm?

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
natty said:
looks pretty good.. hope it air soon.. thanks num4ever
[post="75756"][/post]​

your welcome anytime. I just can't wait to see this lakorn anymore. It look so good.

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
BlueMoon said:
Who's the n'ek in this lakorn?
[post="75742"][/post]​
3 n'ek and 3 p'ek. But if you ask who is the n'ek with Num I think her name is Pui Aungkana something like that. She kind of pretty though.