Hima Tai Pra Jun

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
omg!!! ahh my baby Film is going to be in another lakorn. sooooooo happy. and both Film and Num. ahhhhh! HOTTTT!!! CANT WAIT. does anyone know when its airing??

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
oh my gosh :shocked: I can't wait unti they are done filming this lakorn and air it. I bet this will be the best romatic lakorn ever two of the hottest pr'ekes are in it yeah :w000t: :w000t: :wub:

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
can't wait to see p'num lol

L

lalalek

Wait! It is a three couple movie? If it is then awesome.....Who is that other girl besides Pat and Four? She is a beaut, She has a sweet smile.....awesome, i am looking forward this movie all the freaken way....gosh this is getting me so freaken excited!!!! ahaha :w000t: .....i wanna see so bad, but does anyone know when it is gunna premier?

I am so looking foward for Film and Pat's love story!!!! They are so cute together!!!!!! :wub:

kry*star

sarNie Adult
they are all so CUTE and the girls are beautful! i don't know any of them though... someone tell me who the girls are... i hope the lakorn is good...

L

lalalek

The one getting with Film is Pat (from Likasit Houa Jai/Barp Ruk Talay Fun), the one getting with Num is I guess a new Nang'eak cause i never seen her, and the other one is Four (from the RS group Four and Mod). So does that help?

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
At first I couldn't recognize Pat standing Next to Film. hehe Ooo Pat and Film! They look cute together. Looks like a great cast. Num and ? looks cute together too. They all do. All very pretty.

candys

sarNie Egg
i'm sorry to say, but i cant stand that girl Four, if she sing that's fine, but when come to acting i just find it very annoying to me.

charm

sarNie Egg
Oh MY GOOOSHHHH I'm so excited :w000t: :w000t: :w000t:
They all look so good!!! This must be a really good lakorn, NE1 know the storyline?

BTW, who's the 3rd guy (not Film or Num)?--he looks pretty cute! So let me get this straight, the couples are: Film&Pat (ahhhh love them), Num&some new girl (Num looks hotter & better in here & the girl's pretty), & Four&the new guy? Four is the curly-haired girl, rite? She looks cute but really young.

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
charm said:
Oh MY GOOOSHHHH I'm so excited :w000t: :w000t: :w000t:
They all look so good!!! This must be a really good lakorn, NE1 know the storyline?

BTW, who's the 3rd guy (not Film or Num)?--he looks pretty cute! So let me get this straight, the couples are: Film&Pat (ahhhh love them), Num&some new girl (Num looks hotter & better in here & the girl's pretty), & Four&the new guy? Four is the curly-haired girl, rite? She looks cute but really young.
[post="66707"][/post]​
He's not new he been in a lot pf lakorns such as " Lang Liket" "Ke li marn" and sai lo hit the new version by ch3 he play as meung tip.

nanthao

sarNie Hatchling
awww..how cute.....num's dad went to the airport too.....everyone looks nice...num looks like he gain weight...pat looks cute...but i think Four looks funny...sorry...

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
Wow wow..Me too i can't wait to see this lakorn..Film is cute..Actually all the cast in this lakorn seem to be really really interesting..all the three couple seem really cute....Just cannot wait..Wonder when they will be on air...well maybe gotta wait at least 3 month cause they just started to film it..and they will spend like almost a month in Korea..Man..... Wonder when they will be on air..hope that as soon as they finish filming it....:p