Hima Tai Pra Jun

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
dang i jux luv this lakor.........it's so freaken goodie................ B) ...........luv film.................. B) .................

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tang071 said:
off topic....
(haha once again)
but is pat now a talkshow host?? check it out here!!
also, you can also get to listen a lil bit of tata young's "el nin-yo" from her album, temperature rising.
her hair is so cute short, i guess her hair might have got damaged from all that straightening and curling.
[post="151752"][/post]​
Thanks for sharing, Tang071. Pat would make a great talkshow host!! She's so adorable and talkative. LOL. This girl is the greatest!! It's nice to see Mann and Som there, too. Cool...

mahnchao

sarNie Egg
It doesn't seem like its gonna end yet.OMG.Film and Pat are going to kiss again in the last episode can't wait.They have been kissing every where they went.The first kiss was in Korea while they were taking pixs,second while ice skating and two in Thailand!How cool!!!!!!!

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
tang071 said:
i didnt watch eps.10 just read the summary so thank!! since there wasnt a summary for 11 i had to watch it. i dunno this lakorn drags and theres too many songs and flashbacks, kinda annoying.

film comes in to ask to buy the katreeya flower but pat refuses. he asks is it bc it has a lot of meaning to her, but she turns around and realizes that its film. she tells him to go away. she gives the flower back to film. later, num beats the crap out of film and is bruised all over. num orders for film to get kicked out of the hotel.

ace explains everything to num about why film followed pat back to thailand. num tells film why he disapproves of film. he doesnt want his sister to be disappointed if and when film dies. pat comes in and hugs pat (assuming that she knows about the tumor). she tells film to stay with her; he goes to her house.

so cute, they call her "thua ka murb" bc she eats anything in front of her. film cooks for her sp num decides to eat at pui's. cute how he acts like it doesnt taste good. pui puts her hand over his mouth saying that she knows what he'll say next. but it turns out he starts kissing her hand. then she asks what he wants to eat for dinner tomorrow (implying that he is invited).

film continues to bleed but wont tell pat. pat and four have a little confrontation. pat thanks four for being the reason to why film came to film thailand in the first place so that the two could meet and eventually love each other. the two hug. four tells pat to promise not to leave film.

num continues to bother pui. pui tells of her dream of owning a restaurant of her own. the two sit on a bench and num tells her that when she says nice things, it provokes him to kiss her. haha and he kisses her on the cheek. num tells her that he has a dream too. but he wont tell her yet.

pat tries to figure out the name of the flower. he calls it "yong bo ya" meaning her (khun). pat thinks it means "sang jun" but he says it means "tee ruk." pat continues to rant without realizing that film is about to faint. he does and is brought back to his room. pat cries saying that she is lonely when is asleep like that, and then the (dont fast forward).....KISS. lol

next eps. the final ending. and then sadut ruk will come and replace it with bua chompoo ford and andrew.
more kissing from film and pat (just like num said in ruk euy). ace leaves for korea. pui is about to leave for london to be a chef. she tries to run away from num but before she slams the door, num slips something through for her to keep (i think its a contract to the land that she wants).
[post="150610"][/post]​
Very good summary tang! Only thing is that the stuff he slips through the door was his diary ^_^

macli

sarNie Hatchling
jthepsen said:
Very good summary tang! Only thing is that the stuff he slips through the door was his diary ^_^
[post="152494"][/post]​
Awe, he slips her his diary...she's gonna find out how he feels about her all those years. Is she gonna go abroad still...gosh stay with the dude!

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
Just finished watching the final episode. Everyone, Four, Ace, and Film's dad knew the moment that he went. :wavecry:

I'm uploading the final episode right now...should take about an houro.

slee00

sarNie Adult
I like the lakorn and storyline....I hate it when they use the music from GREEN ROSE! They should create better music for this as its main theme song instead of using another from another famous lakorn!

macli

sarNie Hatchling
thanks jthepsen for uploading epi 12. Film and Pat's part was so sad, I admit I did cry, however I cried after he died when they put on that winter love music with the scenes with Ace, Four and his father. The ending came too quick, I wish they add a little more to it. I thought Num and PUi was really cute at the end.

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg im so sad....i think pat was the one who made me kry not film...shes so good at cryin...*sniffles* ahhh i cant get ova it...

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
I can't believed it already ended. Have to catch up. OH....I was hoping they would be together. It was obvious since the first time we saw Film nose bleed. I can't wait to watch the ending eventhough it will be a sad one.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
yeah.. I'm not going to watch the ending.... I don't think my heart can take it!!!

thuy

sarNie Egg
I don't think I will watch this lakorn.....I cannot bare a sad ending. I am still not over Luad Kattiya with Tik and Aom. I cried my eyes wound!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
WOW!! I just finished the last episodes and my heart is still pounding...What a worthwhile lakorn!! It made me all teary...:( It usually takes a lot to make my eyes water. It was more emotional than I had expected. It touched me most seeing Film lay on Pat's lap as she speaks out her mind...Pat cried out such sad tears that she made me feel her emotions. Geez...this girl can sure act!!

Hima Tai Prajun was beautifully directed and complete. It would be a lakorn that I will always remember. I love every scene between Pat and Film. They were AWESOME!! It was devastating to see Film die, but I believe he lived a fulfilled life. He was well admired by Pat as well as his family and friends. He left behind wonderful memories to cherish....

I'm glad to see Pat take a trip to Korea to bring home Film's ashes. That was heart-warming, seeing her spread the ashes across the ocean. Bless her heart...You can see how much she loved Film.

Now I can't wait to see the Khmer version. Hopefully, it would be translated soon...

Both Hima Tai Prajun and Jao Sao Ban Rai are my most favorable lakorns for the moment!!

mahnchao

sarNie Egg
Can someone please give me a summary of Hima?I Haven't seen the last episode yet.I am going to be cring all night when I watch this tomorrow.Film is going to die that is so sad. My heart won't be able to take this.I am going to cry over this lakorn 4ever.Hey how was Pat at the end?I feel so sad for her.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
This lakorn will always be in my heart.I feel sad for Pat.I won't be able to take it but I will finish the whole episode.:(