Hima Tai Pra Jun

tinah

sarNie Coma
Does anyone know if Pat will be having any other lakorns coming out,if so can u please name them.I would really like to see her other lakorns or movies.
Fan of hers since Likasit Hua Jai.
she has one with paul call "ram pee sawass" and another lakorn with power3club call "teejairuk" por is also in it but dont know if shes getting with him or not

i really love this lakorn now..when it first aired i wasnt really enjoying it as much but as the storyline progress it gets really interesting..i dont want film to die :( poor pat

macli

sarNie Hatchling
ruk aeuy was really funny, I can only understand very little of what they're saying though. Thanks tang071 for giving us a summary of the show and what they're saying... Tang was so funny doing his little bomb thang..hahahha.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ruk Aeuy was so funny,especailly the part where they were talking about how Num always made Pat laugh and the part where Num said that Pat and Film always kiss :lol:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
tinah said:
she has one with paul call "ram pee sawass" and another lakorn with power3club call "teejairuk" por is also in it but dont know if shes getting with him or not

i really love this lakorn now..when it first aired i wasnt really enjoying it as much but as the storyline progress it gets really interesting..i dont want film to die :( poor pat
[post="147770"][/post]​
Thanks.I hope she gets paired up with Por. :D

mahnchao

sarNie Egg
Was episode 9 the last episode?If not can someon please give me a preview of episode 10?PLEASE and THANK YOU :D.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks, jthepsen, for the summary of episodes 9. Awww...how dramatic!! I can't wait to see it for myself. I'm loving Hima Tai Prajun more and more.

Please if you have time, would you kindly upload Ruk Aeuy in Buddie Media. It seems interesting and funny. I would be honored to see Pat, Film, Num and Four on that show. I adore Pat!! Thanks in advance, jthepsen.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
mahnchao said:
Was episode 9 the last episode?If not can someon please give me a preview of episode 10?PLEASE and THANK YOU :D.
[post="147867"][/post]​
Mahnchao, episodes 9 is the last episode out this week. There's more to come. Episodes 10 is not yet available. Once it gets uploaded, one of us will definitely provide you with the summary.

P.S. Don't feel like you are being ignored. :wacko: Also, you can never ask too many questions. LOL. It's just a matter of when someone will be available to answer your questions.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
this lakorn is pretty short cuz sadut ruk is airing on the 3rd after this..
[post="147252"][/post]​
I don't want the lakorn to end yet...Awww...I'm going to miss Pat and Film in Korea. LOL. Hima Tai Prajun and Jao Sao Ban Rai are beautifully made in every way. I don't want to see the two lakorns end so rapidly. I'm loving both so much!! The storyline were worth anticipating. Needless to say...the cast ROCKS!! Every moment is meaningless. I hope the ending won't be rushed. Darn, Hima Tai Prajun will come to an end next week. That sounds too much of a hurry. Anyhow, I'm confident that Channel 3 will make the ending of my two current most favorable lakorns unforgettable...

Well, the best part is I will be able to see these lakorns in my native language, Khmer. LOL. That's definitely an anticipation...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
Does anyone know if Pat will be having any other lakorns coming out,if so can u please name them.I would really like to see her other lakorns or movies.
Fan of hers since Likasit Hua Jai.
Fav couple Por and Pat :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:
[post="147594"][/post]​
I am also a huge fan of Pat and Por ever since Likasit Huajai. These two are the most greatest stars!! They are my number #1 couple as well. They inspire me in every way. I love Pat and Por with all my heart and will collect all their projects. I hope to see more of the two together in future lakorns. In the meanwhile, I'm glad they have so many lakorns lined up. I cannot get enough of Pat and Por. They are simply too adorable!! :p

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Pat and Film is so adorable.I want them to be paired up again.

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
Mara Phang said:
Thanks, jthepsen, for the summary of episodes 9.  Awww...how dramatic!!  I can't wait to see it for myself.  I'm loving Hima Tai Prajun more and more. 

Please if you have time, would you kindly upload Ruk Aeuy in Buddie Media.  It seems interesting and funny.  I would be honored to see Pat, Film, Num and Four on that show.  I adore Pat!!  Thanks in advance, jthepsen.
[post="148146"][/post]​
Your welcome ^_^

I posted the Rak Aeuy episode w/Pat, Film, Num and Four in the buddy media download section about a day or two ago. You can go check it out. :D

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
You guys are lucky to see almost all of the episode.The last part I saw was when Pui was feeding soup to Num.I am waiting impatiently for the next episode. :(

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
If someone knows for sure that Film is going to die in the lakorn can you please reply back?please and thank you.Ery intense to know the answer.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
If someone knows for sure that Film is going to die in the lakorn can you please reply back?please and thank you.Very intense to know the answer.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
jthepsen said:
Your welcome ^_^

I posted the Rak Aeuy episode w/Pat, Film, Num and Four in the buddy media download section about a day or two ago. You can go check it out. :D
[post="148443"][/post]​
Cool....thank you. I'm going to download it right now. :w000t: