Hima Tai Pra Jun

tang071

sarNie Elites
eps.8 was alright. the nanny thought pat was film's wife so pat told film to correct the nanny. film tells pat the truth about four and who she is his sister. num and pui continue to bicker. i couldnt understand everything film was saying or writing in korean. it was cute he was writing things on the window of the car. i could only read one saying, "pom ruk khun" or "i love you". it was cute who num was threatening film bc he cared for his sister when film admitted to num that he loves pat. yay pui wins the cooking contest at the end. at the end pat tells film that she treats everyone like she treats film, but she is nicer to film than anyone else. film is also heading back home soon.

ah eps.9 is gonna be good....from the preview...pat and film are going to kiss. also, the father tells pat to go away and leave film. ah and then theres this scene where it looks as if film is gonna faint. i was wondering again if film is really gonna die in the end. i bet he has some heart condition like heart valve disease like all the other lakorns out right now.

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
I'm sick of Num and Pui's bickering....kind of leads no where for the storyline. As for Film he ill for sure I think.....it shows his nose bleeding.

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
I won't spoil eps. 9 for you since I just put it up. But I must say, it was really good and that you don't want to miss it. ^_^

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
Okay, here's the scoop on eps. 9. Film's dad invited Pat, Num and Pui for dinner to celebrate them winning the food festival. When they got to Film's house, Four continues to be annoyingly jealous of the couple. Ace suggested they do something while they wait for Film's father to return from work. Film grabs Pat out first before Four is able to follow them while Ace takes Pui and Num on a tour. Film brought Pat to his favorite place at the Pier by a lighthouse. Meanwhile Ace took Pui and Num to see the Tee Jung Ship Yard and left the two to go look for Four.

The first half of the episode are full of romantic scenes where Film and Pat played snowball fights and he took her to the carnival where they rode on the carousel and later they went ice skating. It was during the ice skating that Film started to bleed from his nose and fell. Pat was so upset that she cried while Film tries to reassure her he was okay. After Pat had calmed down, she wiped the blood away from Film nose and went tippy toeing up and kissed Film smack on the lips. More like a smootch since it wasn't the lip locking (if u noe what i mean) scene, but all the more romantic and dang hot. Okay back to the story, there was a cute scene of Pui and Num where Num offered Pui warmth from the cold by drawing her in from behind into his jacket that he currently wears.

When everyone got back home and at the dinner table (while waiting for Film's father), they played a game, suggested by Four on what do each individual thoughts are when they see a mitten/gloves in which the mitten/gloves that started that game was the glove Pat was wearing on the table (the one she bought for Film at the begining of the episode)

When Film's father came back, dinner got started and finish, Pat went outside to walk and Film's father followed her and invited her to walk with him. It was that part, that the last half of the episode turned sad. Film's father told Pat that he was not going to let Film go anywhere from now on and that Pat should walk away from Film's life. Pat got so upset that she went back to the house to Num, Pui, and Ace and asked Ace to take her home. Meanwhile Film was out looking for Pat and happen upon his father where he demands to know where Pat is. When he couldn't get an answer on Pat's whereabouts, Film went back home to find Four. They had an arguement ending with Four telling Film to go find Pat and bring her back and die try finding Pat. Film turned around to do just that and collapse bleeding through his nose.

While Film is rushed to the hospital, Pat, Num, & Pui arrive at their hotel and Num told Ace to tell Film that he is never going to see Pat again. Four calls Ace to tell him about Film, Ace rushes to the hospital. Film finally wakes up to see his father. This is went Film finds out that he has brain tumor, the same disease that killed his mother. Film's father had finally admitted that the reason why he seem like a controlling father is because he knew that Film has been sick with the disease and wanted to protect Film. Film told Ace not to tell Pat that he has brain tumor and Ace said Pat won't have the opportunity to know since she is returning home that day.

Sorry for those who haven't watched it yet and I spoiled it for you

kermint

sarNie Adult
oh, you guys finished ep8 and 9, but i haven't see yet and what's going happen ep8 and 9! going to DL now to watch hahaha

macli

sarNie Hatchling
This is short then, seems like there's not enough time for all the characters to develop their relationship, everything just sorda happens. Most of it is just misunderstandings and finding one another. This really sucks then, I would love it if it's longer.

tang071

sarNie Elites
the lakorn is kinda annoying...its slow and elongated by so many songs and instrumentals.
why cant film stay in korea and get the surjery...urgh but its cute that he follows pat back to thailand. im confused so is four the daughter of film's father too? i guess the lakorn would be more dramatic with film dying like in autumn in my heart. but i dont want him too bc pat deserves someone and she wouldnt be the same cheerful person.

calla

sarNie Adult
hey, u guys should watch RUK AUEY its so cute.........Num is like joking around with P'Tang and Film.....lolz. :wub:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
jthepsen said:
Okay, here's the scoop on eps. 9.  Film's dad invited Pat, Num and Pui for dinner to celebrate them winning the food festival.  When they got to Film's house, Four continues to be annoyingly jealous of the couple.  Ace suggested they do something while they wait for Film's father to return from work.  Film grabs Pat out first before Four is able to follow them while Ace takes Pui and Num on a tour.  Film brought Pat to his favorite place at the Pier by a lighthouse.  Meanwhile Ace took Pui and Num to see the Tee Jung Ship Yard and left the two to go look for Four. 

The first half of the episode are full of romantic scenes where Film and Pat played snowball fights and he took her to the carnival where they rode on the carousel and later they went ice skating.  It was during the ice skating that Film started to bleed from his nose and fell.  Pat was so upset that she cried while Film tries to reassure her he was okay.  After Pat had calmed down, she wiped the blood away from Film nose and went tippy toeing up and kissed Film smack on the lips.  More like a smootch since it wasn't the lip locking (if u noe what i mean) scene, but all the more romantic and dang hot.  Okay back to the story, there was a cute scene of Pui and Num where Num offered Pui warmth from the cold by drawing her in from behind into his jacket that he currently wears.

When everyone got back home and at the dinner table (while waiting for Film's father), they played a game, suggested by Four on what do each individual thoughts are when they see a mitten/gloves in which the mitten/gloves that started that game was the glove Pat was wearing on the table (the one she bought for Film at the begining of the episode)

When Film's father came back, dinner got started and finish, Pat went outside to walk and Film's father followed her and invited her to walk with him.  It was that part, that the last half of the episode turned sad.  Film's father told Pat that he was not going to let Film go anywhere from now on and that Pat should walk away from Film's life.  Pat got so upset that she went back to the house to Num, Pui, and Ace and asked Ace to take her home.  Meanwhile Film was out looking for Pat and happen upon his father where he demands to know where Pat is.  When he couldn't get an answer on Pat's whereabouts, Film went back home to find Four.  They had an arguement ending with Four telling Film to go find Pat and bring her back and die try finding Pat.  Film turned around to do just that and collapse bleeding through his nose.

While Film is rushed to the hospital, Pat, Num, & Pui arrive at their hotel and Num told Ace to tell Film that he is never going to see Pat again.  Four calls Ace to tell him about Film, Ace rushes to the hospital.  Film finally wakes up to see his father.  This is went Film finds out that he has brain tumor, the same disease that killed his mother.  Film's father had finally admitted that the reason why he seem like a controlling father is because he knew that Film has been sick with the disease and wanted to protect Film.  Film told Ace not to tell Pat that he has brain tumor and Ace said Pat won't have the opportunity to know since she is returning home that day.

Sorry for those who haven't watched it yet and I spoiled it for you
[post="147142"][/post]​
Thanks for sharing.Has anyone seen anyfurther episodes then the one that is right here,cause where I live the latest episode was episode 5, where Pui was feeding Num soup.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
This gets sadder and sadder.I won't like it if Film dies because then Pat won't have anyone to be paired up with and she will be devasated :( .why does he have to have brain tumer :( .I don't like sad endings. :(

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
tang071 said:
the lakorn is kinda annoying...its slow and elongated by so many songs and instrumentals.
why cant film stay in korea and get the surjery...urgh but its cute that he follows pat back to thailand. im confused so is four the daughter of film's father too? i guess the lakorn would be more dramatic with film dying like in autumn in my heart. but i dont want him too bc pat deserves someone and she wouldnt be the same cheerful person.
[post="147283"][/post]​
RukAeuy was funny but Pat and Four didn't get to talk much,only the guys did.It was still funny. :D

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
The next episode that i will be seeing will be sad :( .But at least there will be more romantic parts to see of Film and Pat. :D

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I feel so sad for Pat.I don't want this movie to end or see Film die.Hopefully he'll get a surgery and still live.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I am going to hate it if Film actually dies.But I don't think he will.I'll just cross my fingers and hope he doesn't. :unsure:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Does anyone know if Pat will be having any other lakorns coming out,if so can u please name them.I would really like to see her other lakorns or movies.
Fan of hers since Likasit Hua Jai.
Fav couple Por and Pat :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

tang071

sarNie Elites
omg ruk euy was soooo good. you should def watch it when u get the chance. it was soo funny. film sings yakuza. this fortune teller said that film will one day be 100 times more famous then bird thongchai even. they mentioned bad rumors about film...i wonder what they are?? i never realized he had rumors even about girls. they make fun of num and joke around with him about nui. so num and film gang up on tang about noon so funny. they talked about how pat was made fun of by num during the set. they had behind the scenes of pat and her bloopers. num mentioned how film and pat always kiss in this lakorn. it was odd but funny when four mentioned she had diarrhea. haha i didnt know that she had 3 older siblings named: one, two, and three. film was the stunt man for num in the skiing scene. aww pui was really sick cuz she was soo cold. tang had fake snow falling down to go with the title of the lakorn. so there were lights for the moon and foam for the snow. num was like foam is not good enough they need to use noon (referring to noon siripun). so glad this lakorn also airs in korea too.