Hima Tai Pra Jun

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
Weell hope thiis lakorn is good??? i really wanted to see it. I likes both Pat and Film alot but never watch a lakorn they did in......

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
SweeTie_Dan said:
Weell hope thiis lakorn is good??? i really wanted to see it. I likes both Pat and Film alot but never watch a lakorn they did in......
[post="136534"][/post]​

It's an awesome lakorn!! I would highly recommend it. You haven't seen any of Pat's lakorn? You're missing out. hehe...When you have a chance check out her projects. I would say all her lakorns are equally beautiful.

navy

sarNie Adult
Mara Phang said:
It's an awesome lakorn!! I would highly recommend it. You haven't seen any of Pat's lakorn? You're missing out. hehe...When you have a chance check out her projects. I would say all her lakorns are equally beautiful.
[post="136572"][/post]​
Pat and por are both my favorite rising stars. I will, of course, look forward to this one for sure.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Film and PAt..from thairath

เป็น “โรคกลัวน้ำ” ใจจะขาด แต่มี “หนุ่มฮอต” ฟิล์ม-รัฐภูมิ โตคงทรัพย์ รับอาสาแปลงร่างเป็นทุ่นให้กอด แพท-ณปภา ตันตระกูล ก็เลยใจอ่อน ยอมกระโดดน้ำพิสูจน์ รัก สาวๆแฟนคลับหนุ่ม ฟิล์ม อย่าเพิ่งหึงซะล่ะ

ฉากนี้เป็นซีนกุ๊กกิ๊กของ เทจุน (ฟิล์ม) กับ หนูอิน (แพท) กระโดดน้ำคลองในละคร “หิมะใต้พระจันทร์” ทางช่อง 3 ก็เลยยกกองไปถ่ายกันที่ตลาดน้ำดำเนินสะดวก แค่ตอนซ้อมกว่า แพท จะลงไปนั่งในเรือได้ก็ ร้องกรี๊ดๆซะคอแทบโป่ง จน แพท มาเฉลยว่า “เป็นโรคกลัว น้ำค่ะ ไม่รู้ในน้ำมีอะไรบ้าง” ซึ่งดูจากท่าทางเชื่อแล้วว่า แพท กลัวน้ำจริงๆ เพราะ พยายามอ้อน ผกก.แก้บทให้ ฟิล์ม ตกน้ำคนเดียว ฟิล์ม เลยงัดมาดสุภาพบุรุษ ยืดอกสามศอกบอกจะยอมให้ แพท กอดฟรีๆโดยไม่คิดเงิน รับรอง ไม่จมน้ำชัวร์! เห็นท่าเปลี่ยนบทไม่ได้แน่ๆ ได้กอด พี่ฟิล์ม ก็ยังดี แพท เลยยอมเล่น ฉากนี้เทกไม่ได้เพราะเปียกได้แค่ครั้งเดียว ทั้งคู่เลยตั้งใจเป็นพิเศษ จังหวะที่ แพท จะก้าวขึ้นฝั่งตัวเซ ฟิล์ม เข้ามาคว้าตัวกะช่วย แต่ก็ตกน้ำเสียงดังตู้ม...ทั้งคู่หายไปในน้ำ พอโผล่ขึ้นมาเห็น แพท กอด ฟิล์ม ซะแน่น จน ฟิล์ม แซว “กอดซะแน่นยังงี้ เดี๋ยวสาวๆที่พี่เล็งไว้หนีหมดสิ”.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Awww...Pat and Film are so adorable!! They're all wet...Thanks for sharing, Tinah. It looks like Film will be coming to Thailand. Is that how he will meet Pat? I thought she will meet up with him in Korea. I'm confused. Anyway this lakorn is HOT!! I love it.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
navy said:
Pat and por are both my favorite rising stars. I will, of course, look forward to this one for sure.
[post="136710"][/post]​

Navy, Pat and Por are also my favorite rising stars. You will definitely enjoy all their projects. They have so many awesome lakorns out at once...it's hard to catch up with all of them. Anyhow, I am anticipating all their lakorns. I really want to see them all end so I can watch them in Khmer. I know that's just too much to ask for right now. LOL. I love the Thai version, but I can't undstand all aspects of their lakorns. I have to focus closely on their actions and emotions. Most of the time, I repeat what I see to get the point. Well, I still enjoy them all. It's funny how I watch my favorite lakorns in Thai, then rewatch them several times in Khmer. I'm so obsessed...hehe.

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
dis lakorn is pretty good! put in episode 1..pat and film didnt even get to see eachother yet!! who's the girl that gets with num?? she looks soo familiar but i juz cant reconize her!! but yea.. i cant wait to c episode 2!!! put four is evil in here!! i cant stand her!! ace is soo nice to her but she's being so evil! urghhh <_<

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
sweet_azn said:
dis lakorn is pretty good! put in episode 1..pat and film didnt even get to see eachother yet!! who's the girl that gets with num?? she looks soo familiar but i juz cant reconize her!! but yea.. i cant wait to c episode 2!!! put four is evil in here!! i cant stand her!! ace is soo nice to her but she's being so evil! urghhh <_<
[post="136958"][/post]​

The girl that gets with Num is Pui Angkuna Surasrungchai. I think she starred with Beam or Boogie before. I get the two confused. I saw the information while browsing the web, but I forgot the details.

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
i dont think episode 2 even aired yet. I don't think so. You should check the days it air first.

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
i dont think episode 2 even aired yet. I don't think so. You should check the days it air first.

tinah

sarNie Coma
EPI 2 ALREADY AIRED..HOPEFULLY SOMEONE WILL UPLOAD IT FOR US SOON :D ..BUT YEH THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WATCHING FILM'S LAKORN..AND I HAVE TO SAY HIS ACTING IS PRETTY GOOD..NOT BAD AT ALL :D I THINK IF HE HAD SPIKED UP HAIR OR SLICK BACK HE WOULD LOOK CUTE ..CUZ HE HAS THE CHINESE LOOK GOING ON..

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
t0nz said:
[post="137561"][/post]​
Oops...I didn't even know the lakorns air on specific days. I thought it airs on a daily basis, but during different times. I'll check it out. Thanks.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
EPI 2 ALREADY AIRED..HOPEFULLY SOMEONE WILL UPLOAD IT FOR US SOON :D ..BUT YEH THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WATCHING FILM'S LAKORN..AND I HAVE TO SAY HIS ACTING IS PRETTY GOOD..NOT BAD AT ALL :D I THINK IF HE HAD SPIKED UP HAIR OR SLICK BACK HE WOULD LOOK CUTE ..CUZ HE HAS THE CHINESE LOOK GOING ON..
[post="137686"][/post]​

Thanks for the notification, Tinah. Girl, you're definitely a dependable resource. hehe. I also hope someone will kindly upload episodes two for us.

It's wierd how everyone looks mixed in this lakorn. Even my siblings, whom never seen Thai lakorns before thought the cast were all Korean or Chinese. Perhaps this lakorn is making me see them differently. Strange, but true. I'm wondering if Pat, Film, Num, Ace, Four and Pui are mixed? They all fit their characters so well. They are all such wonderful actors and actresses!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
np!!..i thought all of them look somewhat chinese too..or mix with something..thats good..atleast it'll make it look more of a koreanish drama..epi 2 already aired..just waiting for someone to upload it for us..i wish i can upload if i know how..ill be sure to upload :D cuz i know everyone is busy uploading other dramas..shows..songs..etc

macli

sarNie Hatchling
In epi 2, pat and film finally met...it was cute. Also Num and Pui meet face to face...ooohhh Num's(character) getting jealous. It's funny to seem him act this kind of role...I really really want to see epi 3 though, the end of epi 2 wanna make you go mad...

gloria83

sarNie Adult
they aired one episode per week?

eps 2 aired and is already in buddie media for those that want to download it...