Hima Tai Pra Jun

mokka

sarNie Adult
its ok if flim dies, as long as Num is alive, i guess it'll still be a good ending...but y did flim die? anyone know??

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
mokka said:
its ok if flim dies, as long as Num is alive, i guess it'll still be a good ending...but y did flim die? anyone know??
[post="133620"][/post]​
yep exactly! Its ok if film dies as long as Num didn't die that all i want. Watch this lakorn just for Num. I miss seeing on screen him!

macli

sarNie Hatchling
It does seem obvious from the previews that film's gonna die...disease, nose bleeding(hinit hint). I'm right behind both of you girls, mokka, and num4ever, as long as Num doesn't die then it's all good... 2 more days only. Yes!!! I want to see Num's face back onscreen again...

tinah

sarNie Coma
yes as long as num is alive..lol..it obvious film is gonna die in some type of disease since its a korean type of drama

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I'm with you guys there!!! just as long as num's character doesn't die, the world can go on!!

mokka

sarNie Adult
yeap...watching for num... whoever, if you have the chance, watch it and plz give me the summary...two more weeks, until i can watch it...

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!!!! I just watched ep.1 on ObizGo.Com..and it's good...i really like it...can't wait for more...it's already addicting...

NiTha

sarNie Adult
OMG!!!! I just watched ep.1 on ObizGo.Com..and it's good...i really like it...can't wait for more...it's already addicting...
How do you register for Obizgo.com? I tried but didn't work for me. I can't read thai either. I didn't understand how to put my birth year. Could you help me please.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
its funnie that they put the backgrund music from different korean series...so far i heard a lot, like when film was in the car with ace andwhen film was yelling at four they had the background music from Green Rose...

seems like Jun is going to become a chef for Num, doesn't that sound like Only You...lol