hi

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
if only they have dubbed "KGRKGR" before they closed their business. i know they won't dubbed it but i used to have hope.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
It's King Gaw Ra Kah Gaw Rang starring Oil and Kwan.
Oh, i know what lakorn you're talking bout...I like the old version better...the new version suck because kwan cried alot...not like the old version where the n'ek is strong and wouldnt let anyone walk all over her...have u seen da old verison?

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
no, i don't think i was born when the old version came out. i love kwan's version, she's became my favourite in this movie :wub:

Areeya

sarNie Adult
no, i don't think i was born when the old version came out. i love kwan's version, she's became my favourite in this movie :wub:
You should definately watch the old version...its way better than the new one...everyone have a happy ending including the n'rai and her parents...if i ever find the old version i would definately upload for u to enjoy...i bet you'll like it...

Merit

sarNie Adult
I'm so disappointed that they are no longer dubbing lakorns. There are a few ones that I would love to see that it is dub in Khmer. I have tried listening to the other production but I feel like I can't breathe listening to them. Their Pra'ek and N'ek voice just don't do it for me. Even if the man guy for mayura is not doing it no more there are other ones on there that I think would have been suitable for me.

I know will watch just plain thai with english sub...by the way do any of you know where I can watch them beside youtube or purchase them. If it's a lakorn I like I don't mind buying.

yak

sarNie Adult
I'm so disappointed that they are no longer dubbing lakorns. There are a few ones that I would love to see that it is dub in Khmer. I have tried listening to the other production but I feel like I can't breathe listening to them. Their Pra'ek and N'ek voice just don't do it for me. Even if the man guy for mayura is not doing it no more there are other ones on there that I think would have been suitable for me.

I know will watch just plain thai with english sub...by the way do any of you know where I can watch them beside youtube or purchase them. If it's a lakorn I like I don't mind buying.
same here

Merit

sarNie Adult
My Parents were watching a thai lakorn today and I was talking to them on the phone all I heard were screaming voices...so I asked them who else are at the house? They said no one they are watching a drama and that is the voice of the people that are dubbing it. I was like WTH? It wasn't a calm translation it was rough. I missed the old days when mayura were good and consistent with their lakorns. And now zip.

yak

sarNie Adult
My Parents were watching a thai lakorn today and I was talking to them on the phone all I heard were screaming voices...so I asked them who else are at the house? They said no one they are watching a drama and that is the voice of the people that are dubbing it. I was like WTH? It wasn't a calm translation it was rough. I missed the old days when mayura were good and consistent with their lakorns. And now zip.

I know.. When I sit and watch other companies.. It doesn't flow into my ears like mayura.. I walk away.. Lol.. Onless I'm really bord then I will sit and watch the other companies.. most of the times is.. Put on Mayura

akinoyume

sarNie Hatchling
lol i know right! i don't like other productions dubbing. mayura just sounds right to me and they fit the characters so good. now i just watch lakorns on youtube w/ thai audio and subs. i wish mayura would come back!

Merit

sarNie Adult
yak and rainydays===I am watching Thai lakorns with their voices or try to catch them with subs. Though, finding the sub is a lot harder to come by. People only subs lakorn that are their favorite story or their favorite actors/actresses. I am enjoying one or two lakorns lately, but I know I'll never able to purchase them anymore because mayura isn't doing it and no subs for them.

I even e-mailed a few company and they said that subbing takes a lot of time. Dubbed-lakorn knows how to do it but they do not have anyone who'll have time to listen to the lakorns and write them out. ...LOL...I bet you if they'll able to do it, they would make pretty good profit because there a people out there that would love to watch it with english sub.

My parents would listen to other companies and complain at the same time. I was like why are you watching it then. They always say because it's free...hehhe...so I guess, when it's free you'll sit through anything. :D

yak

sarNie Adult
yak and rainydays===I am watching Thai lakorns with their voices or try to catch them with subs. Though, finding the sub is a lot harder to come by. People only subs lakorn that are their favorite story or their favorite actors/actresses. I am enjoying one or two lakorns lately, but I know I'll never able to purchase them anymore because mayura isn't doing it and no subs for them.

I even e-mailed a few company and they said that subbing takes a lot of time. Dubbed-lakorn knows how to do it but they do not have anyone who'll have time to listen to the lakorns and write them out. ...LOL...I bet you if they'll able to do it, they would make pretty good profit because there a people out there that would love to watch it with english sub.

My parents would listen to other companies and complain at the same time. I was like why are you watching it then. They always say because it's free...hehhe...so I guess, when it's free you'll sit through anything. :D
Lol.. My mom and some of my sister sit and watch other companies... As for me, I watch it in Thai audio now.. I can understand some after watching a few Sung Tong lakorn in Thai.. And now watching Bla Blo Thong the remake in Thai too.. As you keep watching it in Thai you'll be able to catch some words.. Lol.. That's how I learn a little bit of it..

Merit

sarNie Adult
Lol.. My mom and some of my sister sit and watch other companies... As for me, I watch it in Thai audio now.. I can understand some after watching a few Sung Tong lakorn in Thai.. And now watching Bla Blo Thong the remake in Thai too.. As you keep watching it in Thai you'll be able to catch some words.. Lol.. That's how I learn a little bit of it..

My husband is Khmer but speak very little of it. In fact, he is fluent in Lao. When he was watching Kuan Kamathep with me, he started laughing. That is one lakorn I'm madly obsessed with, but he's just horrible to me. I would ask him what they are saying, he just say it's something silly. Duh! If it wasn't would you be laughing. hahahha..

I picked it up here and there. But not enough to really enjoy the lakorn like it is in Khmer. Lucky you, you're able to understand. For me even if I don't understand all just the stuff between N'ek and P'ek would be fine. I'm not even up to that level. :)

Areeya

sarNie Adult
My husband is Khmer but speak very little of it. In fact, he is fluent in Lao. When he was watching Kuan Kamathep with me, he started laughing. That is one lakorn I'm madly obsessed with, but he's just horrible to me. I would ask him what they are saying, he just say it's something silly. Duh! If it wasn't would you be laughing. hahahha..

I picked it up here and there. But not enough to really enjoy the lakorn like it is in Khmer. Lucky you, you're able to understand. For me even if I don't understand all just the stuff between N'ek and P'ek would be fine. I'm not even up to that level. :)
I think if u watch more thai lakorn in thai language...you will definatly pick up the language and also it help u learned thai while watching it...this is a good waay of learning the language...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i try to do what you did areeya but my parents are very fluently in thai and when i watched lakorn in thai audio with them, they laugh and i say to them why they laugh and they reply because it's funny. they don't want to translate for me because they don't find the same words in khmer. i prefer watching lakorn in thai audio alone now, i don't understand a word but at least, i don't want to kill my parents :lol:

Natsume

sarNie Adult
That's what I did too... and it's worked fine for me. I remember that when JLR was airing... I can only get like 10% of what they were saying, now I can understand more than 90% for each episode. >.<
I'm quite proud of myself... :rolleyes: lol

solin

sarNie Adult
I agree same for me lol. I complain about other companies but still watch them just because It's free.
Usually I buy my lakorn at the thai store because everyone in our family understand thai, but my aunt who doesn't understand thai, buy them in khmer (not expansive at all) and she gives me the lakorn I don't really want to buy. And since It's free...I watch because It makes me save some money lol.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I agree same for me lol. I complain about other companies but still watch them just because It's free.
Usually I buy my lakorn at the thai store because everyone in our family understand thai, but my aunt who doesn't understand thai, buy them in khmer (not expansive at all) and she gives me the lakorn I don't really want to buy. And since It's free...I watch because It makes me save some money lol.

When I firs start buying lakorns, I wasn't sure what was good or not...I just buy them randomly. And I give it to my sister in law to borrow. It's been months already and I have no idea where they are. LOL. Now it has to be my absolute favorite and if I have to spend extra then be it. A lot are saying they are used to the other voices. Too bad for mayura they don't really care about their customers.

I have rewatched a the lakorn I am watching right now (Kuan Kamathep) I have to say after listening to them more carefully, I got a few more words in. :D The only problem is, I have to pay real close attention which I am often very lazy to do. I'm so used to understanding the lakorn now I have to open my ears more. :D