hi

yak

sarNie Adult
My husband is Khmer but speak very little of it. In fact, he is fluent in Lao. When he was watching Kuan Kamathep with me, he started laughing. That is one lakorn I'm madly obsessed with, but he's just horrible to me. I would ask him what they are saying, he just say it's something silly. Duh! If it wasn't would you be laughing. hahahha..

I picked it up here and there. But not enough to really enjoy the lakorn like it is in Khmer. Lucky you, you're able to understand. For me even if I don't understand all just the stuff between N'ek and P'ek would be fine. I'm not even up to that level. :)
Yah.. Kinda lucky to understand it, but I had to learn it the hard way by watching in Thai audio.. Lol.. Right now I'm watching the remake of Bla Blo Tong as we khmer people called it "Moranak Meada." It's okay so far, but need to catch up with everyone.. Lol

Merit

sarNie Adult
Yah.. Kinda lucky to understand it, but I had to learn it the hard way by watching in Thai audio.. Lol.. Right now I'm watching the remake of Bla Blo Tong as we khmer people called it "Moranak Meada." It's okay so far, but need to catch up with everyone.. Lol

I am watching Kuan Kamathep at the moment...and I found someone who's able to translate the scenes for me. I go back and watch it, and able to learn a few more words...sometimes, their body language helps out a bit...is that lakorn boran that you are watching?

yak

sarNie Adult
I am watching Kuan Kamathep at the moment...and I found someone who's able to translate the scenes for me. I go back and watch it, and able to learn a few more words...sometimes, their body language helps out a bit...is that lakorn boran that you are watching?
Wait Kuan Kamathep in khmer? Because I remember Mayura dubbing some lakorn like that tittle.. Lol.. Yah, it's a boran lakorn

Merit

sarNie Adult
Wait Kuan Kamathep in khmer? Because I remember Mayura dubbing some lakorn like that tittle.. Lol.. Yah, it's a boran lakorn

No, it's the Kuan Kamathep with Tye and Matt Peeranaee. It's not done airing in Thai yet. It's going to be a while since it's only a 30 mintues lakorn. Right now, it's up to episode 20 and Tye and Matt hasn't fallen in love yet. LOL. But it's a very funny lakorn. I haven't laugh as much since watching a thai lakorn. I wish there's a khmer dub with this lakorn...but I doubt it. By the time it gets done probabaly 30+ parts.

I haven't watch a boran lakorn since I was like in the 5th or 6th grade. For some reason I just winged myself off from that.

yak

sarNie Adult
No, it's the Kuan Kamathep with Tye and Matt Peeranaee. It's not done airing in Thai yet. It's going to be a while since it's only a 30 mintues lakorn. Right now, it's up to episode 20 and Tye and Matt hasn't fallen in love yet. LOL. But it's a very funny lakorn. I haven't laugh as much since watching a thai lakorn. I wish there's a khmer dub with this lakorn...but I doubt it. By the time it gets done probabaly 30+ parts.

I haven't watch a boran lakorn since I was like in the 5th or 6th grade. For some reason I just winged myself off from that.
Yah, You wouldn't want to watch the new boran lakorn.. It really sucks.. I rather watch the old ones instead.. I was wondering like when will Mayura going to put all their old old lakorn out.. Becuase I want to know which boran they dubbed during that time... I also remember Mayura were called, "Nokor Thom" during the 80's.. I wonder if they will sale those lakorn.. Because they dubbed the good boran lakorn during that time..