Hi-So Love Story [[Chapter 1]]

nikki1786

LizQuen

Main Characters:
Janie Thienposuvan as Leeyah Thanwareth

Living in hi-so world makes you famous. If you were born in a rich family, you're qualified to be the next QUEEN BEE. But sometimes, most of them are not contented and that's why they end up being selfish.

Ploy Chermarn as Solenn Hubson
Being part of hi-so world, is everything what every girl dreamed of. Because you got everything what you need. Fame, power, men you want to be with and men you want dumped with.

Rome Patchata as Weethon Sunthorn
Changing girlfriends is like changing clothes from time to time. Selecting the most expensive clothes, in return you get the most expensive woman in hi-so world. To get the queen, you had to show up and pretend as the king that we give everything she wish for.

Por Thrisadee as Chai Darawan
A good son. A saint to others and an obedient son. But sometimes when you're at the point that you're in love, sometimes you needed to do something to make her love you. Though you have everything, if you're not enough to that someone... sometimes we just have to give up on them. Or can you?

Synopsis:
Leeyah who wanted to be free from the law that her father built. Even though she has everything, from money to love life... she realized that its not enough. She want to free herself from everything to try other stuff.

Chai who has been her long-time boyfriend proposed to her but she realize wasn't ready. He was just too good to be true. He found about her plans to runaway and so he told his best buddy Wee to follow wherever she goes.

Wee is not the typical guy who kept chasing other girls, but rather they are the ones whose chasing him. He's over way too confident, but he has reasons to act like that. He's smart, a man of every girls' dreams, the only thing he doesn't poses is richness. His status can't be compared to his best buddy. Though he must say he got the lifestyle he wanted, he was sure that he got everything that a man needs... basics I guess.

Chai promised to Wee help him courting one of the hottest hi-so girls in town, Solenn. Eversince Wee wanted Solenn and he got himself challenging only because he and Solenn had similarities in some way.

After Wee had followed Leeyah somewhere in a private island in Phuket and she found out that he followed her. She had no choice but to live with him in a private island. Meanwhile, Solenn take her chances to play with Chai. She knows that he isn't serious when it comes with a type of girl like her. Leeyah is every man's dream and she's a leech, witch and a b***h. What a great description from Chai's insults.

She takes her chance to play with Chai and so she can get revenge. If they say you can't force someone to love you, then all you gotta do is to make them learn to love you. Love them, hurt them and leave them...

But as days goes by, while Chai was waiting for Leeyah's comeback... it only makes himself falling for someone else. That someone else, is the person you hated most. The more he keeps falling for Solenn, the more Leeyah discovers herself that Wee whose not her ideal man, little by little she gets to know his true nature. The more she only wanted to stay to his imperfect world.

If its true that opposite attracts, how long their attractions would last if their flaws clashes?

nikki1786

LizQuen
Chapter 1

People screaming and applauding their hands when Leeyah said ‘yes’ to Chai who proposed to her finally after 5 years of relationship. He’s now taking his next step and decide to be with her forever this time. After presenting an engagement ring, it ended with a kiss. Leeyah thought she was the happiest woman in the world after what he did infront of their closest friends in business industry.

Chai: I’m the happiest man in the world now! Guys, how about a toast!
Wee: Sure! (who just came at the party from work.)

Leeyah’s mood change when Chai’s bestfriend finally came. Obviously, she doesn’t like him to the point she don’t want to argue with the person she loves. This is their night, their moment and this is no time to ask Chai of why Wee’s here.

Chai: Hun, look what we have here!?! (he was calling to Leeyah whose busy talking with her friends. Wee brought them a gift and because he knew that this is day that Chai would propose to her.)

At afar, when Leeyah walk towards where they were standing. He don’t know why the time suddenly stops on that moment as she walks towards them. She looked attractive on that moment, her hair sways side by side as if she passed by to a windy area. Her dress that really fits to her personality, innocent and purity as white. The intricate design to her lacey white gown contrasts the simplicity and yet stunning look. Just to make it short, he admittedly that she looks lovely tonight.

Wee: Hey, Leeyah! (greeted her with a smile.)
Chai: Hun, Wee brought something for us. (He winked to his bestfriend and gave the envelop to Leeyah.)
Leeyah: (she opened it immediately and it’s a plane ticket to Europe.) Trip to Europe for what?
Wee: For honeymoon… c’mon, Leeyah… next year I am expecting a healthy baby boy, okay?
Leeyah: Very funny, its as if we are going to marry right this very day.
Chai: But I assure you, dude… you have to marry soon. And so you have to find your better half soon!

From the entrance door, a woman who just step in like a supermodel. Her dress that is inspire of baroque-gothic beaded dark brown dress with gladiator shoes that matches her make-up. Unleashing her dark aura, specifying how she was 360 degrees different to Leeyah. Crimson lipstick to her luscious lips and smokey eyeshadow.

Maybe a typical villain to your first thought. But Solenn’s striking look makes all the men inside the pub drooling at her. Oh, how she wanted all eyes on her… she likes how to steal the spotlight from other people.

Wee: You say you want me to find my better half? I think I just found her. (His devilish smile only pisses Leeyah. Because she knew whom he was referring.)
Chai: Oh, hell no! better if I’ll be the one to look for the ‘Ms. Right’ for you. Not her.
Wee: Why? You know what type of girls I like, right?... (He don’t even know why he even winked on Leeyah, made her pissed even more.)
Leeyah: Even if you plan to pursue her, I don’t think you two would last…
Wee: C’mon, how could you just said that… I haven’t talk to her yet. (when the waiter passed by through them, he gets the two glasses of white wine.) watch me…

These two people, who had the same nature…. Who was never serious in a relationship. Leeyah thought and bet already that these two will never work. She thought she was the only one who doesn’t like this scenery where Wee had his chance to talk to Solenn. Even Chai doesn’t like what he sees.

Chai: I don’t understand him. Why with all women, why her?
Leeyah: Let him be. Because this time he found his better half…
Chai: Hun…
Leeyah: Look at them, Hun… maybe after tonight they will realize that they’re in the same boat. So meant to be… (she grabbed her fiance’s hand and they went to the center of the dance floor. Decided to dance rather concerning other people’s lives.)

Leeyah cupped his face as she only wanted his attention towards her. Meanwhile Wee was sitting right next to Solenn whom he offered a white wine. From all the guys who wanted to entertain her, he was glad that he got chosen by her.

Solenn: I chose you because I heard a lot about you. And I like how people staring at us… (said with a flirt smile on her face.)
Wee: From all the girls here… you’re the only one who got my attention. (he bit his lower lip and look at her seductively.)
Solenn: Do you always say that to all the girls around here?
Wee: It depends on how lovely they are.

The two just smiling at each other, exchanging stares. Behind those stares is what they’re asking for after this cocktail party. Solenn thought, if every woman wants this guy... then she’ll just grab this as a chance to be with him. But from afar, there’s someone she wants more.

Knowing her stare, Wee gazed to where she was. Evidently looking to the loveliest couple tonight, Leeyah and Chai. He wanted to know what’s on her mind but even if he doesn’t have to find out, he already knew.

Wee: You like him, don’t you?
Solenn: (she look at him with surprise, but she maintained her composure.) Can you tell?
Wee: I just know. Maybe because of how you showed your unfulfilled hopes with him. (he took a sipped of his white wine.) Chai Darawan. The next CEO of Darawan Corporation, owner of Darawan resort and D-1 Real Estate Investment Company and a lot more. What can I say, he’s every woman’s husband-material-dream and Leeyah who came from a Nobel family. (he sighed and smile.) So meant to be…
Solenn: (she don’t want herself obviously piss everytime she hears that innocent woman's name.) What about you Mr. Weethon Sunthorn? I thought a lot of women chasing you around everytime there’s a Hi-So gathering.
Wee: Im cool. If they want me… they can always get me.

A waiter interrupt their conversation when someone gave a phone number to Weethon. He devilishly smile as he look onto Solenn’s eyes. “I guess someone’s gonna own me tonight…”, he said. The waiter didn’t just end there and gave another note to Solenn.

Searching the man who passed the note to her as it says that he wanted to get to know more about the only daughter of Monthani Hubson a well-known pianist and a publishing company owner. Solenn, whose the CEO… she got what it takes as the daughter. “I guess you’re not the only one… I have other guests to entertain to”, she said and showed how she flaunts her body by leaving him.

Before he could forget to ask her number, there was a calling card on top of the table that she left. Though it was too late for him to notice, he smiled as he watch her go.

As everyone was having fun at the hi-so gathering organized by Leeyah. Admitting that she’s having a great time after Chai proposed to her. She almost forgot that their parents was also there to witness Chai’s proposal. From the function hall, Leeyah excuse herself after the dance. She went to the restroom to fix herself but she didn’t expect to see Solenn there with another guy. They were about to kiss until she came. The guy immediately apologize to her and left. Leaving Solenn just like that.

Solenn ignored Leeyah’s stare. She fix herself as she applied lipstick on her lips. Leeyah still keep staring at her.

Solenn: It wont help if you just keep staring at me… (she returned the lipstick to her purse.)
Leeyah: In case you forgot, this isn’t the place where you just make out anytime you want.
Solenn: But you already saw what happened. We didn’t do anything…
Leeyah: But still… you were about to. Besides this is a ladies room, if you wanna do it you could have just get some private area. (she sighed with disappointment and she turned on the faucet as she washes her hand.)

Solenn was done, she was about to go and just leave her friend like that. Yes, they’re friends in fact childhood friends. However, they’re 360 degrees different in terms of personality. The only thing they have in common is they’re heiresses of their own family. After Leeyah washed her hands and wiped with the tissue paper, she grabbed immediately her friend’s hand to stop her.

Leeyah: Solenn, wait… (she turn around and face her friend.) I’m sorry…
Solenn: You don’t have to apologize. I'm at fault anyway, I should have look for some private area.
Leeyah: Solenn… you know how much I really care about you right? Men don’t usually get serious on you because you also show them the same thing.
Solenn: oh, dear… look who’s talking. Here you are giving me advice, even if you and Chai had been together for years, you once told me before if he proposes to you one day, you were not even sure how you would answer.
Leeyah: (she showed her the engagement ring that Chai gave awhile ago.) but I think I knew what I just said awhile ago. (to Solenn’s surprise, she couldn’t find any word after she saw the ring.)

While Leeyah’s telling her how she feels after Chai proposed to her, she couldn’t express her happiness as the man she dreamed to be her husband in the future finally proposed to her. Solenn was at her back who was disappointingly confuse. For sure there’s jealousy to what she just felt, of course she’s aware of it.

Leeyah: Solenn, are you listening? Because it seems like you’re not to yourself.
Solenn: I… I am fine. I mean, Im listening of course.
Leeyah: Are you alright?
Solenn: Ye-yeah… I… I think I got to go… he’s waiting for me outside (she was referring to the guy awhile ago, but she lied.)
Leeyah: Wa-wait… Sol-

It was already to late when Solenn hurried to get out of the ladies room, leaving her friend clueless. Solenn successfully got out from the ladies room but only found herself got bumped onto Chai. “tsk… with all people….”, he whispered as he look at her.

Solenn: What?
Chai: Nothing… have you seen Leeyah?
Solenn: She’s in there… (pointing to the ladies room.)

But then Leeyah got out of the ladies room and Solenn witness the two how they’re being so sweet. They were always like that but seeing her friend’s wedding finger had the engagement ring, she just couldn’t watch them longer. So she excused herself and left them all alone there.

From her purse, she took out her cigarette case and as she was about to light the cigar. Wee who wanted to breathe some fresh air, smiled when he saw her. His smile was so inviting as she immediately accept it as he offered his hand to her.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Days had been passed.

Everybody gets busy because the wedding date has already been planned. In a month, the hi-so community already expecting for Leeyah and Chai’s grand wedding. It’ll be one of the biggest hi-so event this year, Leeyah Thanwareth-Chai Darawan for the past five years the media witness how their love story goes.

Leeyah also understands the fact that Chai couldn’t be there during preparations because of his work and so he told her to choose anything that she likes and how many guests they want to have to their wedding.

She goes out alone today. Another day without Chai because of business meetings, today Solenn promised that she would accompany her. but as expected to her friend who couldn’t reach her number at the moment and she’s guessing that she slept with another guy.

incoming text message from Chai. he got a substitute for his fiance to accompany her. he told her not to bring a car anymore as someone will fetch her. he told her to wear jeans rather skirts for her today's activities, but why?

the maid servant confirm that her chaperon today just arrived. Leeyah hurried to her closet and chose a right jeans for today's activity, she dont want to be embarrass right infront of the people and she's aware that paparazzi's are everywhere. so she had to be always ready.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

after being with another woman last night, Wee hurried to do his best buddy's favor in exchange, his friend will be the one to close the deal with his client. this is not the first time that Wee accompanied Leeyah, the last time he accompanied her was to go shopping just because of Chai's mother's birthday.

he's a aware that Leeyah doesn't like him as a friend. with all the women he met, she's the only one whom he could think who hates him so much. he didn't know what he done to her. but no matter what, he had to make her like him so that he'll get access to get to know more about Solenn-

Background Song

suddenly there's a song playing in his head when eyes caught Leeyah going down the stairs. wearing a white shirt and faded jeans. her hair tied in ponytail, while wearing an aviator sunglasses. and somewhere in his mind, this is the first time she look so stunning. she paired her attire with black high-heeled boots.