hi, i need some computer help >.<

sirena

sarNie Adult
urgg please someone help me!

ok so the problem im having is that, i have internet explore and i have mozilla, i sometime use both sometime mozilla sometime firefox

anyways, so i went to youtube and i wanted to watch this video but once i click on it, it said that "either javascript is turn off or i dont i have the lastest flash"

so i click the link that waz provided that said if u wanted to get the lastest flash

so i downloaded it and it waz successful

but then i went back to the same video, and the message still showed up!

so i went to check my java script and everything waz enable and was fine

so whats the problem?? i mean i downloaded everything that said and i check it

could it be becuz i have both mozilla and internet exlpore??

please help me thnxs :)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
If you restarted IE and it still didn't work after you've installed the script, try clearing your cache on the IE explorer.

From the top menu on IE; Go to tools, internet options, and hit delete cookies then hit delete files. Restart the IE and see if that works.
Good luck.

ijohn

sarNie Adult
i believe some new updates in windows is messing with the flash plug in atm... i'm seeing similar effects these past two day in both windows vista and XP,,, i hope the bugs worked out soon cos my IE crashes almost every time i open it on my laptop and on both my machines i get the little flash warning to update adobe flash... so i did it on my lap top with vista and the screen went away but now i'm getting funky results in imeem a flash intensive media player web site for music... oh my laptop also needed an update for java(6.6) but it made the IE non functional but my firefox browser is still working... i believe the culprit is a pushed down windows security patch... hope the idiots figure it out soon...

sirena

sarNie Adult
um..wat is IE?

im sorry i don't know what it is >.<

tina and lady of darkness ive tried both ur ideas and it still didnt work

maybe i didnt do the IE part right..? im not sure. i did what lady of darkness said but i don't think i reset it right

could it be it have to do somthing with my defult, like cuz i have both internet explore and mozilla maybe i need to seet one as my main one and try downloading flash again

cuz i think that flash is download to my computer, but it didnt go to the internet explore or mozzila could that be the problem? is there even such problem like i just said haha oh god im so confuse :p

oh is IE stand for internet explore??

lady of darkness is that the way you reset it?

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
yes, IE is internet explorer. If you've got IE set as your default explorer then the script that you downloaded should be set for IE.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Oh I've experienced that problem... even installed a new version of JavaScript. All you need is keep refreshing the page til it works. =\ Btw, it wasn't caused by having two internets since I have both Mozilla and IE as well. =)

sirena

sarNie Adult
yes, IE is internet explorer. If you've got IE set as your default explorer then the script that you downloaded should be set for IE.
hey if i do that would i still be able to use the other 1? or i would only be able to use the defult?

Oh I've experienced that problem... even installed a new version of JavaScript. All you need is keep refreshing the page til it works. =\ Btw, it wasn't caused by having two internets since I have both Mozilla and IE as well. =)
i try that it doesnt work

but thnxs tho :]