hey yallll

kulyia

RUK
god ihavent been on for weeks. me and my mommy wanna get a phone plan. either AT&T; which is tooooo pricey or Metro plan which there is no plan ithink??? but their phone sux ASS big time. do uguys have metro pc watever?? and can i switch it to a AT&T phone? but iheard metro phones dont have a SIM card like at&t?? ty

advice plz? or if you have metro

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
One advice, DON'T Do it! My friends have it and I had it at one point lol and it sucked major butt. Why not just get T-mobile? That would be the better route between Metro and AT&T.

Metro once you go out into a different area then you would get no signal even if that area has metro. Also you can't send picture messages to people with Verizon and AT&T and T-Mobile.

The phones after you have them for awhile then they start to turn off by themselves for no reason lol

I had it for like 1 month and couldn't stand it ... I have T-mobile now.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I'm with t-mobile also. Metro i heard horrible things about it. AT&T i heard many additional charges so when your with t-mobile phone it has a sim car so u can unlock an AT&T phone.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i never used any other company except for t-mobile, at&t, virgin mobile, cricket, and verizon..

i like verizon and t-mobile the most...

cricket.. ugh... never... ever.. again..