HEY GIRLS!

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
okay, so i kno that there are a lot of you girls upin SW, so i want to ask for your opinions and answers...

lets say u r in the club or sumwea like the hmong new year...n ur attracted to this one guy..

what are you going to do or wat would u try to do to try n make the guy holla at chu?

i kno u girls have many ways...lol so would u girls like to share?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
okay, so i kno that there are a lot of you girls upin SW, so i want to ask for your opinions and answers...

lets say u r in the club or sumwea like the hmong new year...n ur attracted to this one guy..

what are you going to do or wat would u try to do to try n make the guy holla at chu?

i kno u girls have many ways...lol so would u girls like to share?
First! ;)

If you ask me, i dont know any-ways. lols.. but depends if i know him or not.. if i do, its a
different story.. D n if i don't. then its more of a tata... && see it this way... -> people pass by everyday. :D

Fearless

sarNie Adult
I never approach guys even if I'm attracted to them. Guys usually approach me but for example if I was at the New Years and I see a guy that I'm attracted to walk past me and if he looks at me I would throw signals like give him sweet eye contacts and a little smile. If he's interested he will obviously turn around and try to follow you. I believe the eye contact thing is really important. Sometimes if you look into a person's eye you can tell what they're thinking. If it was a guy that I wasn't so interested in I would just take a glance and search somewhere else.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
lol.
girls can do whatever they want
send as many signs as they want
but if a guy isn't interested
damn. that girl is out of luck.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
from a married lady's point of view - pab tsis tau haha... just kidding..

good luck getting some advice :)

angelness

sarNie Egg
First off, most Hmong girls are raised to not go up to guys... so those who have that concept embedded into them, probably ain't going to give a shiet even if he fione ass looking.. if he ain't coming up to her... then oh well.. Both of thier losses... But some girls don't let shame or pride get in the way... Some (usually the younger ones) may come up to the guy squeel or something and say something like "your cute!"

Personally, I probably wouldn't go up to the guy...I'm stubborn that way...

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
y does the girls have to be the one going up to them? they gonna be the one approaching

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
Guys have to be able to approach girls first. If they can't, then they are no manly enough. It won't hurt to be rejected. If they are too afraid, then there's no way, that's too bad. I don't like guys who can't do the approaching. It may be annoying sometimes, but a man is a man.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Are you asking us this because you want to know if a girl is trying to get you to holler at her? Just curious.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Are you asking us this because you want to know if a girl is trying to get you to holler at her? Just curious.
lol...no. im doing this so i can get an idea about writing lyrics...cuz i have an idea about what i want my lyrics to be about, but im still doing a bit more research about it...lol

i knew that someone was gonna ask this tho..lol

Fearless

sarNie Adult
lol...no. im doing this so i can get an idea about writing lyrics...cuz i have an idea about what i want my lyrics to be about, but im still doing a bit more research about it...lol

i knew that someone was gonna ask this tho..lol
I want to see your lyrics after you're done! Well good luck with your research..lol.. a lot of hmong or Asian girls don't usually approach guys or do anything to make them approach them unless they are really desperate... I think you need to go around and ask some meekas and kaydoos.. they might be able to help you out..lol..

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
I want to see your lyrics after you're done! Well good luck with your research..lol.. a lot of hmong or Asian girls don't usually approach guys or do anything to make them approach them unless they are really desperate... I think you need to go around and ask some meekas and kaydoos.. they might be able to help you out..lol..
lol..yea i'll show it to yall later...i wasn't sure how many tactics girls use, cuz there's like a whole bunch..lol i kno forsho they give the looks n the smile, but i was tryin to find more jus to be more open minded...im thinkin of just stickin to the looks n signals tho..

Fearless

sarNie Adult
lol..yea i'll show it to yall later...i wasn't sure how many tactics girls use, cuz there's like a whole bunch..lol i kno forsho they give the looks n the smile, but i was tryin to find more jus to be more open minded...im thinkin of just stickin to the looks n signals tho..
How about showing some skin? Like boobs and legs..lol.. that's a guarantee that guys will holler...

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
How about showing some skin? Like boobs and legs..lol.. that's a guarantee that guys will holler...
lol..i don't think i'll be writing that down...lol i don't like degrading girls...lol it's just not me..

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
lol...it's just not me...lol "kuv nyiam koj ob lub mis thiab koj lub pobtw" lol...i just can't imagine myself sayin that...lol or even singing it...lol

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
what annoys me the most is when a guy has no balls to tell that girl that they like her. and when a guy aint even interested but still constantly flirt with her.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
lol...it's just not me...lol "kuv nyiam koj ob lub mis thiab koj lub pobtw" lol...i just can't imagine myself sayin that...lol or even singing it...lol

Well you don't have to write about you liking it.

You can write about a girl who uses her assets (body) to try to catch your attention and get you to holler at her but then you reject her and write about how you like a girl who respects her body and doesn't have to use it to show that she is beautiful. And how you like a girl who is beautiful on the inside out. Something like that... I've never heard a song like that before... anyways, just some ideas...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
OH, lols.. i wouldnt want to heard that. lols

but like fearless mention, you can write something like that... hehe..

and if you want to use, "mis," there's another word. "chest," sorry, dont know how to write it in hmong. but something like, "Su-tia"