He's Just Not That Into You

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Ahhh... I just finish this movie yesterday night & I absolutely loved it!! It's a must buy for me! :D Everything that the movie talks about is true! I use to obsess over a guy calling me like the chick Gigi lol. & I totally agree when Alex said that if a guy wants to talk to you, he'll call! :lol:

Gosh, this movie brought tears to my eyes... sniff sniff... My favorite story was Gigi & Alex... it was so sappy & touching.. gosh I couldn't stop crying..! This is such a chick flick! LOL.

I only liked the bartender couple in the movie & maybe jen & ben's couple. Other than that, the other couples make me want to stay single forever. :lol:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Ditto! Totally. Haha! I really enjoyed this movie also! Jen & Ben's story made me so teary. I think I liked their story the most. Lmao! I thought Gigi was insanely crazyyy in the beginning but who knows. I've probably never been in that phase before maybe that's why! :p lols.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I only liked the bartender couple in the movie & maybe jen & ben's couple. Other than that, the other couples make me want to stay single forever. :lol:
lol. I didn't like the other couples either. I was annoyed by Scarlette's character. That sleezy chick!

Ditto! Totally. Haha! I really enjoyed this movie also! Jen & Ben's story made me so teary. I think I liked their story the most. Lmao! I thought Gigi was insanely crazyyy in the beginning but who knows. I've probably never been in that phase before maybe that's why! :p lols.
haha. Gigi was crazy!!! Now that's what I call obsessive but towards the end, after Alex told her off, I felt bad for her. I burst into tears...! I'm a sucker for those types of plot. :lol:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I found it funny how Alex completely turned into the person Gigi was before at the end though, lols! :p Funnyy. I don't know but I took this movie seriously. It's like I base everything on all the true facts Alex told Gigi throughout the movie since watching it now.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I couldn't even finish this movie. We rented it and each time I tried to watch it I fell asleep LOL and I still never finished it but already returned the movie back. I don't know why, I guess I just was not that into it lol.