Hero 1000 Ruk (Exact)

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
YAY! more pictures. FANG's so beautifuL! but so skinny now. EAT MORE! lol
none the less, she's still beautifullly gorgeous. hahaha. thanks for the pics!

fanny

sarNie Adult
everyone was saying that fang is too skinny, but to me i think she got skinnier than in buang rak, but i dont think she is that skinny. in thai entertainment i dont think this is a problem because they focus on the skinny and pretty ladies only.

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Fang looks so different from when I saw her with Pepper. She's so skinny, wonder what she eats...she need some meat!
I really like Ton in KLP and BRG...I hope he is the pra'eke ....I watch Dew and Fang's other lakorn, and I just couldn't pic Dew as the pra'eke
To me, he looks more like a second lead.... Ton's acting is SUPER!!!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Ton is the supporting character, AGAIN?! I want to see him as p'ek. Brothers liking the same girl. That's going to be some drama....

Thanks Jakjann

jakjann

Jakjann
Yeah I want to see Ton as praek too
but I think the day come true because Khun Boy like every actor and actress of his company

transcend89

sarNie Adult
Fang looks so different from when I saw her with Pepper. She's so skinny, wonder what she eats...she need some meat!
I really like Ton in KLP and BRG...I hope he is the pra'eke ....I watch Dew and Fang's other lakorn, and I just couldn't pic Dew as the pra'eke
To me, he looks more like a second lead.... Ton's acting is SUPER!!!
hey, i think so too; to me Dew just doesn't have the p'ek look but i haven't seen fang for awhile now so i'll tune in