Herlinda Vang is suing

SweetAngel21

sarNie Juvenile
I heard in the movie blauj lwj blauj liaj too....I didn't know is different production did the movie...hehe...I thought it was the same production did the same movie countinue...

val

sarNie Adult
hey thanx for sharing...wondering who will win <_< can't believe hmong peps these day...always want more then what asked for

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i read this like weeks ago...its so gay...greedy is the ones who r suing...its jus a stupid movie ne ways...wasnt that good..especially the nom phaj txoj kev li hia..however u spell it...that one was stupid...i like the first better....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i can't believe this is happening! who the hell is going to win?! i had a feeling it was going to happened.. lol..

herlinda wants her name back? who told her to steal other people's idea. her fault!

isn't Link suppose to be suing herlinda..what is she going to get? money? she ain't gettin' her name back.. LOL... funny as hell.

Mae

sarNie Adult
This is so pathetic...it's obvious who's at fault, yet more chaos is being created!

babeyelmo

sarNie Hatchling
Woot-woot! i agree
what name of her's is she talking about!?
sheesh
she thinks she got her name back but she has lost a great deal of her fans
>_<

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling
o0o dear...this is serious stuff...omg..i wonder wat will happen...dang she made 10gs...sheesh i should go make movies too...eheehe but yea this is crazy...

leek18

sarNie Adult
i don't care about this stupid news well i like the movie "Nom Phaj txoj kev Lim Hiam" and it was ok to me and i don't care about it and i'm not on anybody sides

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i think that herlinda is suing for no reason... when she decided to continue the sequel... that's like stealing a trademark...

link should be suing her... if anyone knows anything about lawsuits and marketing.... =D

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
and one more thing... she wants her name back?

what name??? =S i was never a big supporter of her movies... they are always the same plots and with the same characters... always about orphans.... ugh

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
WHAT!?? she suing him? she should be happy that he not suing her cause she's the one at fault!

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
hahaha..this is too funny and stupid.

she was lucky he didn't sue her in the first place..she stoled his script/idea!
and she said this wasn't about the money...watever! if she didn't want money she wouldn't steal his idea and if she didn't want money she wouldn't have sued him....man, this is just way too hilarious..

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
too funny...

wouldn't you think sales go down cuz the movie sucked?? not because of some blurp that everyone fasts forward through at the beginning of a tape? :D

hmoob are becoming so americanized... suing for every little effen thing.

my final op: ntshaw nyiaj ntau xwb os!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i personally think that it's because herlinda's cost of production was too high... her revenue didn't get to where she expected it to be... and she is suing... eheheheh... that's not slander... =D

anywaise... because a lot of people do like noj pham... or watever his name is... she was expecting to make BIG sales off a dumb asss movie... that's like jacking a trademark...