Her Pain, His Pleasure [CH 35-- END] [COMPLETE]

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
awh poor kimberly. im hoping this is all an act. haha yaya and nadech are too cute! he always used to call her my future wife and now she's soon to be his foreal.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awh poor kimberly. im hoping this is all an act. haha yaya and nadech are too cute! he always used to call her my future wife and now she's soon to be his foreal.
Hehe. Maybe Dennis really gave up *shrugs*

I was thinking about writing another sequel with Yaya & Barry. It'll probably focus on their married life :) I don't want to start in it now, I'll overwork myself with FF and then I won't finish them LOL. So I'll take it slow with the FF.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I love the song. It's awesome. Poor Kimberly. Women are that way, stubborn! But guys should know how we feel right? LOL. And Dennis seems pretty stubborn himself, so there's no way he actually gave up :p

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
hehe well then we'll have to read the next chapter and find out ^_^
i feel suspicious because of yaya asking her to go chef somewhere the next day. Yes don't overwork, take your time :) I can't wait to read more of your fanfics. Anything with Yadech is a must watch :p

yepp women are stubborn. its always hard for them to confess what they really want

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
thank you. That letter dennis wrote to Kim almost made me cry lol. Its sad now
:( I hope she does something fast

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I love the song. It's awesome. Poor Kimberly. Women are that way, stubborn! But guys should know how we feel right? LOL. And Dennis seems pretty stubborn himself, so there's no way he actually gave up :p
haha. this FF will have a happy ending :D

hehe well then we'll have to read the next chapter and find out ^_^
i feel suspicious because of yaya asking her to go chef somewhere the next day. Yes don't overwork, take your time :) I can't wait to read more of your fanfics. Anything with Yadech is a must watch :p

yepp women are stubborn. its always hard for them to confess what they really want
LOL. Maybe Yaya and Barry didn't have anything to do with Dennis leaving. hehe.

thank you. That letter dennis wrote to Kim almost made me cry lol. Its sad now
:( I hope she does something fast
awwe.. It took me some time to write it. I wanted it to be really sappy.

damn stop crying kimberly! and then towards the end i was like "awwww" lol
hahaha. Don't forget she's also pregos so she's a bit emotional LOL

Okay ladies I'm almost done with the last chapter :D So I'll update it tomorrow.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
It's so sad seeing kimberley crying there.. T.T

hope it's not true that dennis have really leave.. want them to be together already..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol, you're a mind player ohitsnoyyy. this makes me even more eagered to read the ending. please take your time :)
Lol I'm sorry. I'm still brainstorming! I've wrote te ending at least 3 times but it didn't satisfy me so I'm gonna start over.. This is a lot harder than I thought! (>.<)

It's so sad seeing kimberley crying there.. T.T

hope it's not true that dennis have really leave.. want them to be together already..
Kimberly's an over emotional gal. Let's hope she learn her lesson and give in to Dennis! :D

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
Kimberly's an over emotional gal. Let's hope she learn her lesson and give in to Dennis! :D
[/quote]

yea... at least now she won't be hard headed and trying to play hard with dennis..^.^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I'm so addicted to this ... i made a fiction cover of it for you as well :

Awwwe Cecilia! I LOVE IT! :D

Sorry I haven't been updating gals.. The spring semester just started & I'm all caught up with school, not to mention going through some personal problems of my own... I'll try to update as soon as possible. Thanks for being so patient ladies :) I'll more than likely have an update by Wednesday night (pacific time)