Her Pain, His Pleasure [CH 35-- END] [COMPLETE]

kamey2o3

sarNie Egg
thanks for the update, that's a pretty intense chapter. when i read it this song popped up in my mind ^_^ ...well at least the first verse and hook

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DbVZz4jIds

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Awh,Poor Dennis!He is in so much Pain.
Tom proposed to Kimberly right in front of Dennis too.
Too Sad,Dennis is crying.
Can't wait for more!i heart Chapter 24;)

I love how you're updating so fast and how you write so detailed,i can imagine everything~

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
*sniff*
Kimberly, how could you!!! She’s not my favorite character right now. She knows she still loves Dennis. Her actions will only hurt her, Dennis and Tom in the end. It’s easier to hurt Tom now then later. I’m a big sucker for men who cry because of love. Dennis…I forgive you!

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
O my, didn't realize I was so far behind on this. But all caught up now :D
Poor Dennis in Ch. 22. I felt the tears build up. Then the end of Ch. 24...tears built up as well T_T
The love scene made me happy, but sad for Tom @ the same time. Can't believe Kimberly can say she loves Tom, but do that to him. Errggh. Then she accepts the proposal to Tom thinking he's her rescuer, when she just pretty much betrayed him :(. Poor Dennis & Tom!!

cecilia

Staff member
^Forgot, the latest chapter remind me of Gun's song: รักควรมีแค่สองคน

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y8pOUB2BjY

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg, i feel bad for dennis now.... Kim is going to far. At the end
she is gonna end up hurting herself only. You cant force yourself to love
that one person, nd then love someone still. Nd Tom doesnt know anything
that happen between dennis and kim. wow. thats kinda of sad. Thanks anyway :)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aweeee... Both songs are sad... So I'm guessing everyone forgives Dennis now? Lol

Okay, i've forgiven him too! :D time for bitter sweet moments between Dennis and kimberly! I need to brainstorm some more lol

cecilia

Staff member
I forgive him but i'm not satisfy with the tease .. can you make him burn once more -- to the point where he want to die or something ..

Seriously, i think i'm having the fever .. i can't stop searching for scene of DENNIS .. i need to find more .. more to please my fever of them together ..
Gosh, even i dont' have this fever for aum and her but for fictional dennis and kimberly .. i can't help it ..
i FEEL like MIDNIGHT MISTRESS has return to me once more (i miss sarN)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I forgive him but i'm not satisfy with the tease .. can you make him burn once more -- to the point where he want to die or something ..

Seriously, i think i'm having the fever .. i can't stop searching for scene of DENNIS .. i need to find more .. more to please my fever of them together ..
Gosh, even i dont' have this fever for aum and her but for fictional dennis and kimberly .. i can't help it ..
i FEEL like MIDNIGHT MISTRESS has return to me once more (i miss sarN)
Lol gotcha! ;) I think another burn can be done! Muahahaha! I just need to brainstorm lol

Awee I miss sarN :( ... I need to catch up on her FF..

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
One more burn, Noy. It did tug at my heart to see Dennis cry. OMG. I am literally obsessed with this FF. Thank you!

cecilia

Staff member
Okay .. i'm like searching high and low for this one perfect song and land back to where i start out in my life with thai music ..
P'JAMES 'MAI ARD PLIEN JAI' fit DENNIS at the moment .. (sorry, just have to post it here)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsWkis86mf4
credit: thanou67

translation said:
You don't have to tell me, I know that you don't have me left in your heart anymore.
No matter how painful it is ... I finally understand and see it today.
I want to tell you that I love you ..
I want to grasp onto you and do everything that i can ...
But IT'S TOO !!!!!

I probably can't change your mind
I probably can't make you turn back to love me
when that person came in and made you flustered, to finally love him.

I probably can't let go of your images
I'll keep this memory to dream on in my heart
I want to stop time ... I don't want you to meet him at all.

I want to tell you that I love you ..
I want to grasp onto you and do everything that i can ...
But IT'S TOO !!!!!

I probably can't change your mind
I probably can't make you turn back to love me
That's why I ask to only love you, can I love you please?
*sorry if i'm off on the translation .. i just thought i'll share to show how deep Dennis is feeling atm lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aweee.... the songs you ladies posted up are sad thanks for sharing! Since we're sharing here's the songs I've thought about when I was writing this. hehe

this is from Kimberly's point of view

this is from Dennis's point of view

cecilia

Staff member
awe .. that love triangle song from PRIK THAI was so sad when i first watch it in anothai's channel .. i hope kimberly pick sides and don't end it just like that ...

Bank oh bank -- i think it's only right and fair to have vicky left him b/c he lies to her lol (i know .. so evil here despite his love for her) but then again, if a woman love a man, they ought to support what they're men's doing .. sad thing was that BANK pushes her away from his sport so yup, served him right lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awe .. that love triangle song from PRIK THAI was so sad when i first watch it in anothai's channel .. i hope kimberly pick sides and don't end it just like that ...

Bank oh bank -- i think it's only right and fair to have vicky left him b/c he lies to her lol (i know .. so evil here despite his love for her) but then again, if a woman love a man, they ought to support what they're men's doing .. sad thing was that BANK pushes her away from his sport so yup, served him right lol
Oh I love the song from Prik Thai! It's one of my favorite. Such a sad song though. As for Clash's song I started to like it cause Vicky's in the music video lol.

There won't be a sad ending for this FF but the songs just hit me hard when I was writing it.

cecilia

Staff member
i thought you update already lol .. i guess i got too excite lol

I hope it wont' be a sad ending either .. i would hate to see one pass away (even though, i've wish for it to happen already when he was so mean to her lol)

maichi

sarNie Hatchling
:thumbsup:OMG I cant belevie that he say
that he love her! :ahahahahahahah:
It is really good please update i
want to know what happens to them!
SOooo interest of know if he gets
her or not!! :) :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 26

Kimberly sits on top of the rocks, just outside near her hotel room, over looking the ocean. She hugs herself, as the breeze brushes against her exposed legs.The water splashes quietly, calming her stressful nerves. Her mind's filled with anxiety, causing her to become restless. Nonsense thoughts run in and out of her mind. The thought of Tom and Dennis weaves in and out of her mind.

"Am I making the right decision...?" she questions herself, staring down at the engagement ring. A mixed feeling of excitement and fear bundled into one big uncertain bundle.

"Do I really love Tom...?"
she looks down at her engagement ring. It's a perfect fit--that's for sure. She twirls the ring around her finger, feeling as though a sudden weight has been added to her shoulders. A sudden disturbance in her heart that fills with uncertainty as she thinks of Tom.

"He has been nothing but good to me..." she smiles. Her heart warms up at the thought of Tom and his prince charming ways. Her stomach fills with butterflies. She loves everything about him. His smile captivates her heart, making it melt like candle wax. The touch of his hands sends goosebumps throughout her body. His warm embrace brings comfort and security. She could hug him forever. The sweet smell of cologne drives her insane. The smile on her face still lingers as she thinks of Tom. She nods her head.

"I think I am..."
she closes her eyes and inhales deeply.

Then the thought of Dennis manifest in her mind. Her beautiful smile turns into a miserable frown.

"Why am I still thinking about you...?" she asks herself, feeling annoyed.

Suddenly her body shivers as chills ran up her spine as she thought about what happen between them. The dirty deed that took place. A mischief smiles slowly creeps onto the corners of her mouth. She didn't know ITwould feel so blissful and wonderful. Her body tingles thinking about it. It was, however, rather painful for Kimberly-- after all it was her first time... and it was with Dennis.

She shakes her head, unable to grasps the fact that she gave it up to Dennis, the one person who swore to her for the rest of his life. She looks down at the ring, once more, feeling guilty for what she's done.

"What have I done...?"
she whispers, the guilt is slowly swallowing her whole. She can't start a new life with Tom if she's not being honest with him. He'll hate her forever.

A lump in her through, "I... I.. I have to tell him...." she swallows hard, wondering how he will take it.

She fights all the bad thoughts, "No...I can't--" she second guess herself, "If I tell him, he'll surely be shattered... I--I can't do that to him..." she sighs heavily, feeling horrible. Once again, nothing's going her way.

"What are you doing here by yourself...?"

Kimberly heard Yaya's voice from a distance, who's making her way towards her. She sits next to Kimberly, smiling from ear to ear.

"Oh-- nothing," she tells her, "Just doing some thinking... Waiting til 2..." she smiles.

"Ooh... What's going on at 2...?" she raises an eyebrow at Kimberly.

"Tom and I are going to the spa. I've never been there-- So Tom promise it'll be an amazing experience,"

"Ahh..." Yaya nods her head, "I-- I still can't believe it... My best friend-- getting married!" she sighs heavily, "It's going to be wonderful...!" she gives Kimberly a hug.

"I can't believe it either..." she sighs, "I always thought I wouldn't get married. I mean I fantasized about it... but I didn't think it would ever come true... Tom is such an amazing guy... I'm so glad I found him..." She gushes about him.

"I'm so happy for you Kimberly..." she gives her a hug, "You know-- Dennis's excited too.."

"Den--De-- Dennis?" she stares at Yaya blankly wondering if she's heard it correctly.

Yaya nods, "Yeah, he's really excited, actually. Wait--Tom didn't tell you...? Dennis is going to be his best man.."

"Dennis... Dennis ... is ... Tom's... best man...?" Kimberly's heart stops beat. Someone just shot her straight in the heart. The words weren't processing in her mind, as though she were a computer unable to read a disk.

She stares at Yaya blankly, unable to speak. Her mind's racing. Thoughts spinning out of control in her head. It can't be. Dennis just can't be the best man!

"Kimberly...?" Yaya shakes her, snapping her back to reality.

"Oh uh.. sorry... kind of zoned out..." she tells Yaya.

"So are you okay with Dennis being the best man..?" she ask Kimberly.

"I mean... I uh...It's all on Tom.. If that's what Tom wants then-- I'll be.. I'll be fine..." she struggle to get the words out.

"Okay good-- I thought you would have a problem with it-- you know with the past between you and Dennis and all.." she sigh with relief.

"I haven't told Tom about Dennis yet," Kimberly blurts out.

"Wait-- what?" Yaya stares at him in disbelief, "Why haven't you?"

"I-- I don't know Yaya--" She's flustered now, "I guess I don't see the point. I mean, technically, Dennis and I were never together, so it wouldn't be a make sense to tell Tom. What am I suppose to tell him? I like Dennis?" She lies to Yaya about the past few days between her and Dennis.

Yaya gets ready to open her mouth, getting ready to speak but stops herself, "Good point..."

"Well..." Yaya reaches behind her to grab something, "I got you an early gift-- an engagement gift... Let's just say you can use it at anything with Tom..." she giggles, handing Kimberly the small bag.

"What's this..?" Kimberly chuckles, taking the bag from her and peering into the bag.

"You'll see..." A mischievous smile on Yaya's face.

Kimberly removed the tissues and her jaws drop to the floor. She's stunned by what Yaya got her.

"You've got to me kidding me Yaya!" she shakes her head.

Yaya laughs hysterically, "Take it out-- take it out!" she tells her, still laughing uncontrollably.

Kimberly shakes her head, pulling out some condoms and some lubricants, "I'm not sleeping with Tom!" her heart's beating faster and faster. She could feel her cheeks turning red.

"Come on, don't you lie! You're alone on the beach... it's a getaway... something's bound to happen!" Yaya nods her head.

Kimberly stares at her best friend, thinking she lost her mind. She shakes her head and continues to look in the bag, "Strawberry... flavored ... condom...? Grape flavored...? Banana... flavored?!" She turns to Yaya, "Yaya, you bought flavored condoms?! What's so special about these flavored condoms? Why not regular condoms??" she ask curiously.

Yaya's still laughing, "You uh..." she tries to catch her breath, "you uh... you know... go uh... down on him... while he's uh wearing the condom... it gives it for flavor..." she burst into a loud laughter.

Kimberly hits Yaya, "You're such a freak Yaya! I'm not doing any of that!" shaking her head, feeling her cheeks turning rose red. She pulls out the lubricants and read them, "flavored lubricant...? Mint flavor...? cherry flavor...? What the--"

"That's for you... just to get it loose... down there..." she scratches her head, "and uh... in case Tom decides... he wants to go uh... down on you.." she burst into laughter again. Kimberly hits her.

"Very funny Yaya...! Very funny! Is that what you and Barry do behind close door??" she gives her a stern look.

"What-- no!!" she gets defensive, "BUT--- I'm just trying to help you prepare yourself for a wonderful night with Tom..." she winks, "Just trust me!" she smiles at Kimberly.

"Well--I need to hide these from Tom..." she quickly puts the condoms and lubricants back into the bag, folding the bag in half, "I won't be using these any time soon..." she shakes her head still in disbelief.

Yaya giggles, "Okay...But be sure to use it!"

Kimberly ignores the last thing she says, getting up off the rocks, "I better get going-- Tom's probably waiting for me at the spa..." she smiles, "I'll see you later Yaya-- Don't do anything too crazy with Barry!" she tells her.

"Ha! Don't you do anything crazy with Tom!" Yaya shouts back, waving a hand at her.

Kimberly walks away, leaving Yaya by herself. Once again, she ponders in her thoughts about Tom and Dennis. It's as though it's a never ending cycle.

"No... I'm making the right decision... That's final--" she tells herself, forcing a smile on her face.

------------------------------------------------

Dennis has been feeling like crap last night. It's 1:30 in the afternoon and he's barely waking up. Last night, liquor was his only lover. He drowned himself in sorrow, miserable for what happen yesterday. Everything's not making sense at this moment. The world suddenly stops spinning. His world isn't spinning anymore. What made it even worst was Tom asked him to be his best man. But how can Dennis possibly be the best man? He's slept his fiance already. But he couldn't say No to Tom? Tragedy's bound to happen. Guilt eats at him, feeling like a horrible crummy person. He's in love with someone who won't accept it. He's hungover and in pain. And his heart aches just thinking about Kimberly.

No woman has put him through this much pain before. Kimberly's the first.

"Why won't you forgive me Kimberly...?" he ask himself. His head pounds with the slightest move, "Make this headache go away..." he groans in pain. He's never drank this much. It's as if he's about to die.

This week was suppose to be his week to prove to Kimberly how much she means to him instead, he has pushed her away... into the arms of another man. She's going to be someone's wife soon and Dennis will live a lifetime filled with regrets. What can he possibly do to convince her now? What is there to do? He's agreed to be Tom's best man-- not much can be done.

Suddenly, the thought of Kimberly in a beautiful white dress appears before his eyes. She's smiling from ear to ear as she's hold a bouquet of flowers. The crowd watches her in amazement as there's an angelic glow shining down as she walks down the isle. His heart beats faster, thinking of how beautiful she'll look on her wedding day.

In an instant, Dennis quickly sprang up, pushing aside his nasty hangover and the pain he's feeling, "I can't--" he utters, "I can't let Kimberly marry Tom... She's not suppose to be with him! She's suppose to me with me..." a smile sweeps across his face. His heart flutters with butterflies once again. "I need to fight for love... I need to fight for love-- Kimberly's love." he quickly gets up. His headache suddenly isn't bothering him as much as before. A miracle.

After Dennis washes up and puts on a fresh new clothes, he went out to look for Kimberly. He has to convince her call off the engagement. He tried her room first, knocking several times-- no answer.

He wanders around the beach, hoping to spot her in the crowd-- but no luck.

"Where can she be...?" he ask himself, feeling like he's searching for a needle in a haystack.

"Tom..." he quickly realizes. His heart drops, unsure if his improvised plan will work. Dennis walks towards the hotel, roaming around like a lost boy. He ask one of the staff workers if they have seen a woman, but comes up empty handed.

He stops and think, breathing heavily, panting that he'll never find her. "What could they be doing...?" He tries to focus on his thought, but it's scattered. The headache begins to throb once again and he's feeling lightheaded. He shakes it out his mind, fighting the massive headache of his. He had unfinished business with Kimberly and he isn't going to let the headache stop him.

As he gets ready to continue searching, he pays no attention to where he's walking and bumps into something or someone.

He quickly looks down and see it's Kimberly. His heart stops beating. He's found her. A smile plaster on his face. His headache disappears like a miracle.

"Kimberly!" he shouts, watching her pick up some stuff off the ground.

She looks up at him in disbelief, ignoring him and quickly continues to pick up her stuff.

"Let me help you--" he quickly bends down to pick up the items that she drop. His eyes widen, jaw drops, floored by what's he grabs. It's as if a knife just stabs him right in the chest. A condom.

Kimberly quickly snatches it from his hand, and quickly gets up and begins to walks away, not saying a word to him.

His heart bleeds in agony. It's shattered to millions. An empty hole in his heart now. How will it ever be complete.

"Kimberly's planning to... sleep with Tom..." he could feel a hard lump stuck in his throat, he's unable to speak. Unable to move. Millions of thoughts run through his mind. He can't comprehend what just happen. Everything's spinning. His emotions are running high at this point. His chest ache with vicious pain.

"Kimberly wait!" He finally calls to her, rushing over to her side and grabbing her by the arm, "You're... you're planning to sleep with Tom...?" His voice cracks feeling as though he could break down at any second.

"Let go Dennis..." she utters softly.

"Please tell me you aren't...?" he looks into her eyes, hoping her eyes won't lie to him.

"Dennis... It's none of your business what I do with Tom..." she replies calmly.

"So you are planning to sleep with him...?" He lets her go, feeling his heart sink down to his stomach. An empty heart sits in his empty stomach. Sick-- that's how he's feeling.

"I-- I-- I have to go..." She tells him, quickly letting go of his arms, "I'm sorry..." she says and walks away.

Dennis watches her walk away, stunned by everything. Still in shock. He's body feels no more pain. He's completely numb.

"She's going to sleep with Tom..." He utters to himself, feeling the tears trickle down his cheeks, "She's going to sleep with Tom...Otherwise why would she apologize..."

His breathing becomes heavy. An anxiety attack as he tries to focus on what just happen. They shared something wonderful and amazing not too long ago and now she's going to share it with Tom... her prince charming.

"I'll never be Tom..." Dennis utter. His world is completely over. There's no more reason to life. The woman he love is engaged to another man and Dennis is the best man. He'll be forced to watch the woman he loves marry someone she loves.

"It's over..." Dennis utters, as his feet stays glued to the ground, "The battle is finally over... and I lost..." the tears continue to trickle down his cheeks. He can't control them any longer.

He's finally defeated in the battle for Kimberly's love.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
awh,Dennis!!
i love how he's always determined and then something happens and he doesnt know what to do..
then the next thing you know,ideas are popping all over in his head again.He bumped into her the wrong TIME.
So Sad,i'm crying with Dennis!Dennis,you can do this!Be more determined<3
Kimberly,you're too pretty,you're going to break each of the guy's hearts slowly>.<