Her Pain, His Pleasure [CH 35-- END] [COMPLETE]

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Love it;)
awh,poor Dennis.
But Kimberly was hurt more 10 times.
i can so Imagine Kimberly in that red dress!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Dennis, the player is being played! You let one good girl out of your hand & now she's happy with with another man. Nothing you can do about it. Na na na na na na. Hahahaha.

I had my own imagination of kim in the red dress. Absolutely gorgeous with her well develope, curvey body! I'm so jealous of her. Lol

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
oh noy!!! glad you came back writing again. i love all the updates! hope you update more soon! hehehe...

oh dennis, now you realize just how hot kimberly is after another man claim her. :thumbsup:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 14

Dennis has been watching Kimberly and Tom from distance eagerly waiting for them to be alone so he can go over and talk to them. After about 15 minutes, the old man finally leaves. Now's his chance. He downs his glass of champagne and quickly makes his way over to them. His head's spinning, feeling anxious out of the blues. His nerves are all worked up and he wasn't sure what Kimberly will think when she sees him.

He adjust his tie, feeling his palms beginning to sweat. With every step closer to them, his nerves eats at him. The walk seem so far yet so close.

"Breathe..." he tells himself, "You're almost there..." he sees them laughing and smiling.

Dennis takes a deep breath then clears his throat to get Tom and Kimberly's attention. They turn around. Dennis watches Kimberly facial expression change from happy to disappointed in a blink of an eye. She looks at him as though she saw a ghost.

"Dennis!" Tom gave him a man hug, "Oh man... I didn't know you were coming!"

"Yeah, unfortunately I was dragged here," Dennis chuckles, "I didn't know it was your dad's party."

"Ahhh..." Tom nods his head, "who's the woman you came here with?" he asked curiously.

Dennis's eyes grew bigger. How did Tom know he came with a woman?

"Oh... Uh..." Dennis chuckles, almost forgotten that he had came with Alicia, "Uh.." he looks around for her, nowhere in sight, "you know I don't know where Alicia's at.. I haven't seen her all night," he tells Tom.

"Oh you came with Phet's daughter??" he asked shockingly.

Dennis just nods his head and smiles.

"So are you and Alicia together?"

"what-- oh no..." he shakes his head, "she's just-- I'm here because she asked me to come," he avoids the question.

Tom gives him a smirk, "Oh shoot-- where are my manner-- this lovely woman is--"

"Kimberly." Dennis finishes Tom's sentence, staring at Kimberly with a half smirk. She isn't smiling at him though.

Tom watches Dennis and Kimberly have a staring contest, "You two know each other?" he chuckles.

"Uh... Yes.. She's my stalk--"

"I'm his sister's best friend-- Yaya" she interrupts him quickly.

Dennis watches her, softly laughing inside. He could tell she was nervous.

"Oh that's right..." Tom shakes his head, "Yaya is your sister. I knew she looked familiar." he chuckles, "Small world ain't it?"

"Tell me about it..." he said to himself.

"Tom, where's the bathroom?," Kimberly asks Tom, who searches for the bathroom.

"I know where the bathroom's at," Dennis tells him.

"Oh you do? Do you mind showing Kimberly?" he ask politely.

"Not at all," he turns to Kimberly who's shocked in disbelief.

"Okay... I'll be back.." she tells him softly, giving him a smile.

Dennis begins walking, going as slow as possible. His mind is racing with thoughts. He wasn't sure what to say to Kimberly. He turns around, getting ready to say something when he notice she was far away from him.

Dennis stops walking, "Why are you walking so slow?" he asked.

She stopped immediately, not moving closer to him, "keep walking." she tells him. He chuckles then turns around and keep walking.

"What should I say to her..." he thinks to himself, unable to think of anything. He makes a right down the hall.

"The bathroom is to your left," he tells her.

She quickly rushes in, not even acknowledging him.

He waits patiently, still trying to figure what to say. This was harder than he thought. For someone who's never had a problem talking to a woman, he's having all the problems tonight.

Kimberly walks out a few minutes later. She disregard Dennis and walks quickly back to the party.

"Kimberly wait--" he calls her. She still ignores him, walking a bit faster.

He walks faster, quickly grabbing her by the arm, jerking her to stop. He stands in front of her.

"Wait--" he says to her.

She pushes him off of her, "What do you want Dennis?" she asked hastily.

He opens his mouth to speak-- words don't comes out.

She stares him down, then quickly pushes him to the side and continues walking.

He doesn't stop her, "Kimberly--You-- you look-- Beautiful tonight!" he shouts, feeling his blood rush through his whole body. His heart beats faster.

She stops for a split second but doesn't turn around. She peaks a little over her shoulder but she doesn't look at him.

"Kimberly I said--"

"I heard what you said," she interrupts him, "I just don't believe it," she looks straight ahead and begins walking faster, not stopping for anything else.

"Damn..." Dennis puts his hands on his hips. His heart still beating against his chest. Slowly it begins to ache. A feeling of regret hits him really hard.

"Is this how it feels to let something good slip away..?" he watches as Kimberly disappears out of his sight.

----------------------

"Kimberly.... You look beautiful tonight..."
Dennis's voice echoes in her head, "Was he being serious? Why is he interested all the sudden?"

Questions runs in her mind and she can't find the answer to them. She shakes them out of her mind, "Nonsense... He's not interested," She tells herself, "He only thinks he's interested..." she justifies her question, "forget him... I have Tom now..." the thought of him warms her heart.

From a distance she spots Tom, smiling and laughing. Her heart feels warm and fuzzy inside. She still couldn't believe he called her the "Love of his life" that phrase does sound nice and catchy.

She walks to his side, not interrupting the conversation he was having with the guest.

"Oh there you are," he puts his arm around her waist, giving her a peck on the cheek, "Where's Dennis?" he asked, searching for him. Nowhere in sight.

"Oh Uh.. He told me to go first," she lied.

"Oh okay." Tom smiles at her.

The band begins to play Lifehouse - You and Me. Tom turns to Kimberly who's smiling from ear to ear.

"A sweet song-- care to join me for a dance, my beautiful princess?" he slightly bows down and gently kisses her hand.

Kimberly blushes, giggling like a little shy girl, "Why, I'd love to."

He walks her to the dance floor. His hands slowly wraps around her lower back as she wrap her arms around his neck.

They were dancing awfully close-- closer than the last time. She could feel him breathing softly as she stares deeply into his gorgeous eyes. They don't speak, instead they let their bodies do all the talking as they danced away. Everybody watches them but they didn't care.

It was just her and Tom and no one else.

"You look so beautiful tonight..." Tom whispers in her ear. Kimberly blushes, unable to stop smiling. She peers over his shoulder and sees Dennis watching them dance nearby with a champagne glass in his hand.

Her heart begins to skip a beat as she remembers what Dennis said to her earlier.

"Kimberly! You-- You look-- beautiful tonight...!"

She doesn't takes her eyes off of Dennis. Their eyes met and suddenly it feels as if everything around her stops. She's unable to hear the music, although she's still dancing with Tom.

"Kimberly... You look beautiful tonight..." Dennis's words on repeat in her mind.

She still stares at him, their eyes lock. Then Dennis smiles at her. Kimberly's heart pounds against her chest. His smile makes her knees shaky.

"Is Dennis really smiling at me...?"
she ask herself. He's never once smiles to her before. Are her eyes deceiving her or are they trying to show her the truth?

"Why are you doing this, Dennis...?" she asks herself.

Kimberly hugs on tighter to Tom but she stares at Dennis from afar.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Ohh,,Dennis is regretting now.
Sorry,you had a whole bunch of chance but you let it slip away:(
awh,Tom&Kimberly are cute,so cute.tehe.
Cant wait for more,,update soon.
ooh.&Glad to be your inspiration;)
I'll always be here to read and support
:thumbsup:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ahhh!! I'm such a sucker. I forgive Dennis already. His love for kimberly will so interesting! Thanks for the updates. I've enjoyed every bit of it.

cecilia

Staff member
I read just the first few chapter and this remind me of CARRIE UNDERWOOD's 'I TOLD YOU SO' so sad how DENNIS was so mean to her T_T :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbV6-3PlJAA

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Breath just breath...wow, Noy. Thanks for all the updates. I really feel that Dennis has a lot to prove to Kimberly. I think Kim should give herself to to Tom and not Dennis. Break Dennis's heart and stomp all over it. Dou**ebag! I am still angry with him! He is going to have to beg Kimberly for forgiveness, serve her and do everything for her, apologize with tears, get tested for STDs, and more. You should have Dennis see Tom and Kimberly making out. Break that rai heart of his. Make me pity Dennis and maybe I'll forgive him.

Thank you, Noy. I am enjoying it a lot. You should continue the story of Yaya and Barry from this storyline. Like an arc of this fanfic.

cecilia

Staff member
^dal, you literally killing me with those comment ..
I hate DENNIS for being too harsh on his feeling ..
she's doing all those b/c she loves him ..
now it's his loss for making her move on with Tom.
I love how Tom make her feel so happy (remind me of NRLJ with Barry/Mark/Mint)

in the meantime, i agree -- write one of YADECH please .. i need more YADECH pill to boost up this energy of mine.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Like some of the gals have said. I somehow already forgave Dennis for all the shits he's done or said to Kimberly. Him, realizing that he's lost a good girl just made me weak and I just couldn't be mad at him for long. LOL. But yea, Dennis needs a big lesson from this! Make him suffer more of him seeing Kim & Tom together! At the same time, I feel that Tom is just the rebound guy for Kim for her to get over Dennis (even tho Kim & Dennis never really had a relationship to start with) It just seem like she's always having mix feelings around her...

Can't wait for more update Noy! Thanks for such great updates! I'll be checking for the chapter constantly during every day this week, since I'm on vacation from work the whole week! Yippy! LOL.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hahaha! I love that you gals want me to forgive/torture Dennis. LMAO. I'm thinking about writing a FF for Barry & Yaya. I already have an idea in mind. I'm gonna finish writing this first and then I'll start on the other :D

Anywhos, I'm writing the next chapter so... stay tune! :D

bEI

sarNie Egg
ooo i cant wait! i want to see some dennis torture! forget forgiving him! he deserves some ass whoopin for hurting her! :popcorn:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
The thing is, Dennis is mean. He was so mean to her at the restaurant and Kim slapping him was truly deserving. He was such an arse. I am glad Dennis saw Kim descending the stairs to see every curve of her body. He ate his words for sure. A-hole. Sorry, for using foul language.

He should try kissing Kimberly and have her slap him. LOL...

Excited for the update and for Barry and Yaya story, ja.

Thank you, Noy. Sat jai.

cecilia

Staff member
I think what Dennis going through right now is not enough to be forgive .. i'm with everyone, TORTURE him to the FULLEST ..
all those years that he despite her love .. make him pays for them all!

Just got done making my teaser for this .. enjoy na.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 15 -- PART 1

Dennis parks his car in the lot. He grabs the fruit basket from the backseat of his car and heads towards the hospital. Last night his grandmother had a terrible fall the down the stairs. Luckily, her fall wasn't anything serious or life threatening. Just some minor cuts and bruises. Although his grandma wanted to leave the hospital, his grandpa insisted she stayed until she was fully better.

It's been about 6 months since he last seen his grandparents. Work has been taking over his life, he hasn't been able to visit them like he use to. He wonder if anything has changed between them. He missed the way his grandparents acted around each other.

Dennis makes his way to the front desk, asking for the room his grandmother is staying in. Once he got the room number, he walks towards the elevator up to the 5th floor. He finds the room in no time. He peers through the door, to see his grandpa sitting next to his grandma, holding her hand. He smiles to himself.

"Same caring grandpa..." he smiles, knocking before entering.

"Dennis Boy..." his grandpa smiles with delight, "I'm glad you can come visit--"

He makes his way over to his grandma's side, placing the fruit basket down on the table. He kisses his grandma on the forehead, who wakes up to his touch.She blinks several time and finally realizes it's Dennis.

"Dennis... Dear..." she smiles sweetly, trying to position herself comfortably to talk to him.

"Grandma-- don't move. It's okay."

"Here, let me help--" his grandpa helps his wife get in a comfortable position to talk.

"I've missed you Dennis," his grandma tells him, smiling weakly.

"I've missed you too grandma, grandpa," Dennis replies. Her words makes his heart feel warm inside, "So how are you feeling grandma?" He ask.

"I've feeling so much better. Thank goodness for the medication," she laughs softly, "I wanted to go home but your grandpa won't let me," she gives him a stern look.

"Sweetheart--" he touches her hand gently, "You're not 100% well yet. I want my lovely wife to be 100% healthy. I need my wife to be with me for many more years... So in the meantime, I'll be here to take care of you until you fully heal" he tells her sweetly.

Dennis can't help but smiles at them, envious in a way, by the love his grandparents have for one another. Unconditional love-- that's what they call it. His grandparents have been together for long. They never left each other's side. They were each the backbone for one another, through thick and thin. He wouldn't know what his grandpa would do if something serious were to happen to his grandma. He shakes the thought from his mind. He didn't want to jinx it.

"So Dennis," his grandpa clears his throat, "How's work?"

"Oh you know grandpa-- busy as always." Dennis tells him.

"Ahhh.." he nods his head, "Take it easy with work boy-- you don't want to overwork yourself. You gotta make room for life too." He tells him.

Dennis laughs, "Okay grandpa, I'll make sure of it."

"So do you have a girlfriend yet Dennis?" His grandma asked bluntly, taking Dennis by surprised.

He chuckles nervously, "Not-- Not yet grandma. No time for girlfriend." he forces a smile.

"What's her name Dennis?" His grandpa asked abruptly.

"Her--her name?" he looks at him confusingly, "I-- I don't know what you're talking about grandpa," he chuckles

"Yes, her name-- The woman who stole your heart?"

Dennis's heart beats a little bit faster, confused by what his grandpa meant.

"Dennis--" he clears his throat, "I'm an old fart. I've been through a lot in my lifetime-- specially when it comes to love," he looks at his wife, "I can tell when a person is in love-- and you-- well you're not in love yet, but I sense it won't be long until you realize that you are. However-- I do sense there's a special lady who's stolen your heart. Now tell me, who's this lucky lady?"

Dennis is speechless. He couldn't believe his grandpa. He's so disoriented in his speech he can't comprehend anything at the moment, "Grandpa..." he clears his throat, "I-- There's no special lady in life-- You're talking nonsense. No one has stole my heart-- and I prefer to be single. I chose to be single." He tells his grandpa in a prideful manner.

"Ha!" his grandpa lets out a harsh laugh, "Dennis, my boy-- keep lying to yourself-- in the end, you're only going to hurt yourself," he points a finger at Dennis.

Grandpa's words hits him smack in the heart. It struck him hard. Real hard. He's speechless. Unable to say anything.

"Is it that sweet friend of Yaya-- Kimberly, isn't it?" His grandma asked, smiling at him politely.

Dennis slowly looks at his grandma with in dazed. His heart beats loudly against his chest. He blocks all the noise out of his mind. Unable to utter a word, he just stares at his grandma, hoping he could say something to break the silence.

"Grandma-- It's not--"

"So it is that sweet friend of Yaya's..." his grandpa rubbed his chin, staring him down with a smirk on his face, "I knew you would fall for her one day... it was only a matter of time..."

"Grandpa--" he looks at him in confusion, "what-- what do you mean? I'm so lost right now-- I never said that I like Kimberly and I definitely didn't say she's the woman in my life-- you know I hate her." he said sternly.

"You don't need to Dennis--" His grandpa leans closer to his grandma, "I know exactly how you feel, even though you're not tell us. I know very well that you're secretly in love with her. 'How?' You're wondering. Well--" he clears his throat, "I use to be the exact same way as you-- carelessly chasing woman and not realizing or seeing what's important in front of me. Your grandma made me realize how much I really love her and she made realize how much I value her when she was gone."

"But grandpa-- Kimberly and I don't have a relationship. I don't like her-- in fact I despise her-- I told you--" he tries to convince them.

"Dennis," his grandpa exhales deeply, "Let me tell you the full story of how your grandmother' and my relationship came to be--" he coughs, trying to get ready to speak, "Back before me and your grandma were together. You're grandma was secretly in love with me. She use to follow me around, always try to talk to me, asked me out numerous of time.. She tried every way possible to get my attention-- she was a daring woman, I tell ya-- but of course since I was young and careless at the time I didn't pay much attention to her. To tell you the truth-- I was awfully mean to her. I chased her away countless times, yelled and cursed at her, I've told her she was worthless.. oh the list can go on! She wasn't getting it--"

"Your grandpa's right" his grandma interrupts, giving him a mean look, "I've always been in love with your grandpa since I was young. He was the man I vowed to marry-- but your grandpa didn't care for me. In fact he threaten to hurt me if I didn't leave him alone. So then another man came into my life-- He was sweet man, caring and kind too. Treated me the way I wanted your grandpa to treat me. He was everything your grandpa wasn't. But when your grandpa found out, he started getting jealous. He made him realized how much I meant to him. Then he tried every possible way to win back my heart. When your grandpa started taking interest in me, I didn't want anything to do with him-- after all he did put me through hell-- but he was persistent and soon enough he won me over... and ever since then, we've been together... " They look into each other's eyes, smiling from ear to ear.

Dennis listens in silence, taken back by the story. He never realized how much he resemble his grandfather. It was kind of scary actually. His grandfather had a tough exterior, but when it came to his grandma, he was soft as a teddy bear. Dennis started to question himself, wondering if he was like his grandfather with a tough exterior with a soft teddy bear interior.

"The whole point of this story Dennis is..." His grandpa coughs, "Don't be afraid to open your heart.. Hate is strong word my boy... it's very vile. If your heart's filled with hate, It'll blind you and if you're blinded by hate... you'll miss out on all the beautiful things in the world-- like love."

Dennis listen to the wise world of his grandpa.

"Remember Dennis-- you don't want to live your life with any regrets. I almost did but I'm thankful I come to terms with myself-- Now it's your turn to come to terms with yourself." He smiles at him, "And remember-- There's a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy-- her heart" he touches his chest.

Dennis looks into his grandpa's eyes, smiling at the last thing he said.

"What exactly is it that you hate about her, sweetie?" his grandma ask.

"Uh... well..." Dennis crosses his arm, trying to come up with something-- his mind blanks out, but not a single thing comes to mind.

"Dennis, sweetie," his grandma reaches for his hand, "If you can't figure out one thing you hate about her, then maybe you don't hate her at all... Sweetie, there's no reason to hate her, only a million reasons to love her..." she smiles.

Dennis chuckles, feeling his heart warm up. Suddenly feeling as if a ton of weight has lifted off his shoulders. Actually delighted to hear about his grandparents love story. It's been a long time since he had a heart to heart conversation with his grandparents. It felt great to hear their advice on love, even though he didn't ask for it.

Dennis opens his mouth getting ready to speak, but his phone interrupts him. He pulls it out-- Pam's calling him. He excuses himself from his parents and walks outside to talk on the phone. He needed to get back to work. There has been an emergence meeting.

"Grandpa... grandma..." he walks in, "I'm really sorry, I wish I can stay longer, but there's been an emergence at work and they need me ASAP."

His grandpa nods his head, "It's okay Dennis. You go on." He smiles.

Dennis gives his grandma a kiss on the cheek and tells her to get better soon. He tells his grandpa to take good care of grandma.

"I always do, Dennis." he smiles at him.

Dennis walks for the door, before he leaves, he turns around, "Thanks for the advice grandma, grandpa..." he smiles at them and quickly leaves the room.

Once outside, Pam calls him again to confirm whether he was on his way. He hangs up the phone and makes his way to the elevator. He presses the down button, waiting patiently for it to come up. He thinks of what his grandparents talked about, wondering if he truly does have feelings for Kimberly or if she's just another phase in his life.

"Nonsense..." he shakes his head, "Kimberly is not the one for me..." he tells himself, trying to convince himself.

He checks his watch, wondering if he'll make it back to his office in time. The elevator doors opens, and Dennis stares at eagerly, waiting for it to open. Suddenly he feels his heart beating against his chest. His pulse rate increase, breath shorten, and his palms begin to sweat a little-- Kimberly was standing in the elevator.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I think what Dennis going through right now is not enough to be forgive .. i'm with everyone, TORTURE him to the FULLEST ..
all those years that he despite her love .. make him pays for them all!

Just got done making my teaser for this .. enjoy na.
AWEEEE CECILIA! I absolutely love the teaser! (I'm so jealous of your skills hehe) Thank you so much Hunn! :kiss3: :cloud9:

I'll have to finish part 2 tomorrow -- I'm beyond exhausted. I need energy to write some more tomorrow :D

P.S. I've decided to torture Dennis some more! muahahaha!