Hemraj

Nice_Shy_Amy

sarNie Egg
I need your help i don't get the ending of the lakon
there was something that was written in thai words that I think it was talking about the lakorn can someone translate it and tell me what happen at the ending
Thank you in advance :)

slee00

sarNie Adult
Nice_Shy_Amy said:
I need your help i don't get the ending of the lakon
there was something that was written in thai words that I think it was talking about the lakorn can someone translate it and tell me what happen at the ending
Thank you in advance :)
[post="102280"][/post]​
I am still confused too. Ok someone help us here!!!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
slee00 said:
I am still confused too. Ok someone help us here!!!
[post="102281"][/post]​
there's a second part to this lakorn hehe. i was wondering the same thing but i was informed that there's a part 2 on it's way. aum thought they were cousins based on what inthavong told them so she couldnt take it that she's likeing her own blood so she decides to leave...

isavang

sarNie Hatchling
does anyone know who sang the songs in this drama!
curious, cause i thought it was P'Num!
and if you have it, please share! thanks!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I never had a chance to finish this lakorn so I don't know ow the ending was.

LoveNum

sarNie Egg
there's a second part to this lakorn hehe. i was wondering the same thing but i was informed that there's a part 2 on it's way. aum thought they were cousins based on what inthavong told them so she couldnt take it that she's likeing her own blood so she decides to leave...

Saobomp...you said that there's going to be a second part for Hemraj...is it TRUE?? I mean if it's true then how come there's no news of it yet....may be it's not true.

Anyway, i love this lakorn and if there was a second part then that would be lovely!!

Love Num sooooooo much :)