HELP!!

swe3t-n-sour

sarNie Egg
Hey!

Okay. So I've been desperately looking for the lakorn "Ka Nueng Ha" and I finally found it! Bad news is I don't speak or read Thai. So I've been asking around for people to sub the lakorn for me but I haven't found anyone! I know everyone is busy with everyday tasks but I'd REALLY REALLY like to get this lakorn. [ITS MY ALL TIME FAV]

Got time? Need money? I'm willing to pay a reasonable price for someone to sub the lakorn, burn it on a dvd [the quality has to be REALLY good] and mail it to me. E-mail me!!

PLEASE HELP!!

I'm pretty busy myself so I might take a while to answer back.

THANKS A MILLION!! XD

txung23

sarNie Egg
Hi, i saw that you wanted th ka nueng ha i was searching youtube the other day. i think there soimeone subbing that lakorn there on utube. i don't know if she is willing to burn it for u. but, maybe u can ask her...just search in utube.i fu can't find her. just comment me on my utube page.....i'm sure i save her as a friend....just message me...if u can't fing it on there but it not completed yet....
Hey!

Okay. So I've been desperately looking for the lakorn "Ka Nueng Ha" and I finally found it! Bad news is I don't speak or read Thai. So I've been asking around for people to sub the lakorn for me but I haven't found anyone! I know everyone is busy with everyday tasks but I'd REALLY REALLY like to get this lakorn. [ITS MY ALL TIME FAV]

Got time? Need money? I'm willing to pay a reasonable price for someone to sub the lakorn, burn it on a dvd [the quality has to be REALLY good] and mail it to me. E-mail me!!

PLEASE HELP!!

I'm pretty busy myself so I might take a while to answer back.

THANKS A MILLION!! XD

swe3t-n-sour

sarNie Egg
Thanks Yall!! Unfortunately I already found that version but it doesn't satisfy me! I'm THANKFUL of course but the quality isn't good. If anyone is willing to sub KNH let me know. THANKS!! XD

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Umm, basically, it's not good quality becuz this lakorn was made in the 90s..it's pretty old...other than Laosgurl, I don't think you can find it anywhere...but good luck though...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Umm, basically, it's not good quality becuz this lakorn was made in the 90s..it's pretty old...other than Laosgurl, I don't think you can find it anywhere...but good luck though...
I have to agree on that unless you know of a geek who can do it for you. Hehehehe!!! What got me laughing so hard, I purchased a laptop from Best Buy and on the label it said, "This laptop has been tested and reviewed from the Geek Squad." So you won't be able to get any better quality than what is found on youtube. =D

cecilia

Staff member
I have to agree on that unless you know of a geek who can do it for you. Hehehehe!!! What got me laughing so hard, I purchased a laptop from Best Buy and on the label it said, "This laptop has been tested and reviewed from the Geek Squad." So you won't be able to get any better quality than what is found on youtube. =D
lol .. that's pretty funny but yup, i agree. older lakorn tend to have the worst quality ..
on top of that, it get transfer so many times that it lack quality --- vhs to dvd does not mean, it'll be in top notch graphic ..
beside, if the quality is bad on the vhs, no way you can sharp up that image LOL -- unless, IF someone knows the tricks of how too.
Don't forget to let the rest of us know too, i'll be interest in it as well :clap:

but yeah, as for ENGLISH subtitle goes, ppl should be grateful that there's ENGLISH subtitle available b/c not many ppl do these kind of merits for free. just be thankful that you understand it.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i like your signiture (of son and wiew)! it's sweet!
awwwe.. thanks.. ^_^

yup its true.. after so many years.. the vhs just SUCKS.. n is STATIC-Y.. lol.. that's y i always buy dvds nowadays.. unless its sumthin thats only on vhs.. ^_^.. hehe

i know.. many should be thankful for the subs.. i see so many who are so rude.. subbers take their time n everything.. but yet there are rude inconsiderate ppl who just keep bothering n annoying them subbers.. >_<.. we should be happy with wat we have.. thanks to the subbers.. ^_^