help

peaches

sarNie Elites
last night when i log on to sarnworld my computer got infected with the trojan virus is that possible just loading a page i'm typing this message from a psp saddddd

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I'm not too sure with what's going on, but I too am having some problems navigating through sarNworld without running into lags abd freezes. Perhaps something wrong with the server or a site bug! Try using CCleaner and clean out them cookies and temp files. I did that and it's a but better on my end.

Hope it helps.

Jane

sarNie Hatchling
i think that the same thing was happening to me but luckily my norton antivirus caught it b/c i keep getting the message saying that an attempt of some sort was made but it was blocked!!

it kept doing this for a while every time that i refreshed or clicked on a link it would do it and now when i'm in sarnworld, something pops up at the top of the page asking to run some kind of thing but i always cancel it, i don't know if it has anything to do with that or what.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I'm not sure... but it seems like someone or something may have let a virus loose, because I noticed that on the status bar on my explorer, a weird url that I hadn't seen before is trying to open, so what I do is when the sarNworld page finishes loading, I press the X on the top to stop that weird page from loading and I seem to be okay, I hope.

sarN

sarNie Granny
we just have to wait till Daril come back LMAO ...cuz i don't know how to stop it either . He the tec guy :D

Jane

sarNie Hatchling
i hope that it's nothing serious too. i'm on sarnworld most of the day, but since last night, it's been really annoying b/c i keep getting the "a recent attempt to attack your computer was blocked,"message, well i'm glad that it was blocked don't get me wrong...lol...and that url that keeps popping up too, i click out of it but it comes right back when i click on a link.

is it me or does sarnworld look a little different? because i can't seem to go back to the homepage where i can click on the link sarnworld and it takes me back to the homepage, now i have to keep going to my favorites and go to sarnworld just to get back to the homepage.

noungning

Heartless
yes, the site is infected with 4 different trojans running on java... omg someone do something!!!

joey, tim?!?!

omg now there's more than 4, ok i gotta get off

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
i think that the same thing was happening to me but luckily my norton antivirus caught it b/c i keep getting the message saying that an attempt of some sort was made but it was blocked!!

it kept doing this for a while every time that i refreshed or clicked on a link it would do it and now when i'm in sarnworld, something pops up at the top of the page asking to run some kind of thing but i always cancel it, i don't know if it has anything to do with that or what.
Okie now since someone has told meeh that our site has been invaded with 4 or more different viruses and yes the site is a little differen't to meeh too..!