Help Vote!! -

kandal_978

sarNie Egg
Thank you Tina! please Vote for it each and everyday! you can vote after a 12 hour period. So if you can please vote it once everday. Thank you very much! if your interested in joining us in BerserkRO please contact me on aim: kandal978 or MSn: kandal_978@hotmail.com

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Thank You Jah Everyone On Behalf of My Buddy Kandal Thank You Guys For Voting!! and Keeps the Votes Coming!!

untinnu

sarNie Adult
lol..ok..haha..when i saw his sn, i turned to my sis and say..dee, how do kandal spell his name..and she spelled it for me..but i wanted to ask to make sure..

my sis is his fan!!!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL girl he ain't all that great he sounds like a girl ..... and he killed my favorite song bastard ... lol kidding he knows i lovers him.. LOL hahah maybe she should join sworld and talk to him ... lol he actually djs with me sometimes when he has time ...

untinnu

sarNie Adult
haha..my sis do chat with him..got his sn and everything...tell kandal to becareful..my sis is a stalker..LMAO..that one time we went to the theatre..she even stalked v8, oh btw, do u listen to v8?..and he was like eating in some japanese restuarant and she was standing outside the whole time staring at him thought the windows...waiting for him to come out so she can 'accidentally' bump into him..LOL!

hehe..sorry, going off topic..but..i was shock when i saw kandal's name ..i wouldn't think that he would come to these sites..not that i now him at all..but i just thought that he wouldn't

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yeah .. i made him join because ... well actually he bugged me too find out where my hiding place is ... lol .. we use to talk lots, but then ... i dunno and then he wanted to see wat i do online i guess...... blah lol girl who would wanna stalk kandal have you ever saw his picture? LOL hahah kiding