help support BeerLao!!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i'll support beerlao.. they got some good beer.. why is it, not in the US?
i mean at the supermarket i go to.. i don't see it..

i got this one shirt from laos.. where it said.. " Beerlao" :)

arissa

sarNie Elites
well...I have never had BeerLao before....but my uncle really liked it...so yeah of course definitely I will help support them....I will tell all my family and friends about this.....

shubby

sarNie Adult
thank you YM gurl and arissa. we have a big shipment here in MA. and if your place would like to buy our products and sale it in your states in like an asian store in your area please contact us. or go to the website. thank you.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
my uncle drank beer lao he say it was good ok :lol: yea they don't have in small city i mean only in big more known city like los angles yea try it gotta be at least 21 to drink 5555555555 :p

hansonie

sarNie Egg
we sold this at the place i work a while ago. i dont know what happened to it though.

arissa

sarNie Elites
shubby said:
thank you YM gurl and arissa. we have a big shipment here in MA. and if your place would like to buy our products and sale it in your states in like an asian store in your area please contact us. or go to the website. thank you.
[post="82833"][/post]​
I will definitely tell my uncle about this......He usually buy whole lot when he throws a party...and my niece b-day is coming up....he might as well support Lao product....and buy BeerLao...instead of Heineken.....I will give him the website so he can check it out himself....

Reagan

sarNie Adult
for anybody who is interested, this is in stores in sydney, not sure about across australia, but from what I read from the site it says Sydney and Melb, but im 100% its in sydney now =)

iangel

sarNie Egg
Lao beer is awesome at least that what my friends tell me. I know for sure that they have awesome bottle openers cuz I have one lol.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
again, laobeer is some-what goooDD!!! :)

i got BUZZ from drinking laobeer...when i went 2 laos. hahaha!! :)

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yea i don't drink either and i don't think i ever will but u never know so people can support beer lao my uncle and his friend say it taste ok

noungning

Heartless
i had some in laos... it was good after about 10-12 bottles, i was feeling tipsy lmao... but it's good cold.. it gets bitter when it's warm.

lol i bought a few beer lao shirt when i was in laos. ummmm i believe some spanish liquor stores here sells them but i dunno the cost. :)