Help! Several lakorn looked for!

NinthSeeker

sarNie Egg
So i watched all those lakorn with my parents when i was younger and can't remember the tittles at all! they were all hmong dubbed.

The first one is about two baby girls, one rich and one poor, were switched at birth and later on in life the poor girl end up working for the rich girl. the main guy who is dating the rich girl falls in love with the poor girl and as the story goes on the families find out who the girls really are.

The second one is about two orphaned sisters who were separated at a young age. the older sister had their father's ring while the younger had their mother's ring (or vice versa, i don't remember well) but that's their only clue to find each other.

Then the third one is about two sisters, the elder one being very sweet and caring while the younger one being really wild and upfront (she's also a doctor), who were raised in their relatives's house. the older sister was supposed to have an arranged marriage with a gay guy but the younger sister is trying to prevent it because she knows he is gay and is trying to force him out of the closet.

I know these are really bad but i hope they ring some bells! if you guys know anything please let me know! i remember loving these so much i always wanted to watched them! (i don't know why they all are about two sisters lol)

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
The hmong dubb versions may already been uploaded a long time ago and deleted due to copyrights or
the owners just wanted to deactivate their account.:(
1. Not sure could be Kaew Lom Phet or Klin Kaew Klang Jai?
2. Glass Slipper? Korean drama Hmong Dubb.
3. Sapai Look Tung? This is uploaded on youtube.

Sorry if they aren't the ones you are finding, but from what I've seen, they sound like these ones.;)

NinthSeeker

sarNie Egg
YES!!! YES!! YESSSS!!!! The first one and third are totally it! i haven't heard of Glass Slipper but i sure would totally watch it!! Thank you so much!!!!