help me point out the wedding lakorns

bugaboo

sarNie Hatchling
It also sounds like Fai Ruk Arsoon ไฟรักอสูร with Boy & Vicki. They're not twins but they look exactly alike. But yeah, your descirption sounds more like Jam Loey Ruk like what everyone above is saying.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
My favorite THAI Lakorn all time. Love the chemistry between the two and he looks so damn cute and handsome. I hope they remake this drama but again, nothing beats original.

Romeo

sarNie Egg
Yes thats the one! Thanks so much!
Hahaha, I didn't know if they were either twins or not.
Forgot most of the storyline sorry. I haven't watched this in awhile. But thanks!

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
anyone knows any website that let u downlaod all the movie from otthe site not just only on youtube? i used realplayer but i dk why it not work the downlaod thing not pop up anymore so i can not downlaod anything from other site. plz let me know if you guys know or have a best downlaod site...

cecilia

Staff member
If you have firefox, you can install plugin - they'll let you download any flash vdo out there.
This is the best one : https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/flash-video-downloader-youtube/?src=search

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
If you have firefox, you can install plugin - they'll let you download any flash vdo out there. This is the best one : https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/flash-video-downloader-youtube/?src=search
i get this now,but it look like they only let me downlaod in youtube. if there anythere website that let me download on website like dootv

jamieguo

sarNie Egg
Try download helper, another firefox addon. They'll add it to the menu in your Tools section, and then you open video and click on the it.

cecilia

Staff member
i get this now,but it look like they only let me downlaod in youtube. if there anythere website that let me download on website like dootv
you'll need a recording software to record it b/c DOOTV encrypted their files to be like that .. NO FLASH SOFTWARE can get it .. the only way you can get it is to RECORD it . If you have quicktime player, you can do screen capture recording but you'll need to install SOUNDERFLOWER plugin also to capture the sounds.

fanny

sarNie Adult
Can anyone help me please...I'm looking for a lakorn from awhile back starring Ramona, Wave Sarin, Ae Isaeya. Ramona pretend that she can't walk and always in wheelchair because witness her dad killed her mom something like that, but at night she went and hunt for bad guy, Ae played as Ramona's sister. what is the name of this lakorn?

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
The lakorn is call คืนของฉันวันของเธอ

Here is the preview :dance1: Please let me know if you find this lakorn or know if someone selling it. I was trying to buy from someone name TIN in here, but he/she never respond back to me. :scratchhead2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kAI0H5u1IQ

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:drools: OMG I hit the jackpot today. :woot: :dance1: (Sorry Fanny, didn't mean to hijack your post, but since this post is related to Ramona, I just thought I'll post it here too :bhehe: :wink: )

Does anyone have this lakorn? ชุมทางเขาชุมทอง (2540) ?

This lakorn was super cool and unique! :rockon: Everyone in here did an awesome jobs playing their characters.

fanny

sarNie Adult
That's ok, it's good u posted This lakorn I've never see it before now I want to know the title and where I can watch

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
i don't really know who this actress is, but I did a little googling and found her fb https://www.facebook.com/ramona.z.barnes

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
That's ok, it's good u posted This lakorn I've never see it before now I want to know the title and where I can watch
Sorry for the late reply.

I'm not sure if you were able to read Thai or not.

So here is the name again, the one with Wave and Ramona's title " คืนของฉันวันของเธอ" = Keun Kong Chan Won Kong Ter"

And the action one is "ชุมทางเขาชุมทอง" = Chum Taang Kao Chum Tong.
From the year 2540. Sorry I don't know where to watch it either, there are only few music video on YT with the lakorn scene.

Hopefully someone will upload on YT someday. :wink: