help me point out the wedding lakorns

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I remember my experience of show and tell for my Thai class. I showed my classmates my ticket to P'Mos's concert as well as our picture together lol Basically my first Thai concert experience :) hopefully that gave you an idea na.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Do you hate those times where you recall a lakorn but you don't know the title of it? Well you have come to the right place. There are just way too many individual thread asking for a title of a lakorn where either they have seen a dub version of it or just seem to have had amnesia yet still have bits and pieces of detail that you can recollect.

Anyways yes I am in need of help, help in naming this lakorn.

I don't know if Rang Pratana is a remake but after reading a synopsis of it, it triggered something that I am somehow now interested in figuring it out. I don't know who the pranangs are, I just know that nang ek was a bit bitchy and rich. The pra ek was either adopted by nang ek parents or a loyal servant to her family. For some reason I can only remember her in a red mini dress and pra ek was giving her a ride on his motorcycle and somehow a beach scene appears. Nang ek likes to pick on pra ek. I know this seems like some kind of joke but that is all I can really remember. If I was to guess it would be 8-15 year ago. And most likely it was a Ch7 lakorn. During this time I wasn't so activated in the lakorn world.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Anyone knows the difference between dootv.com, mydootv.com & dootv.org. In case all that I enjoy is taken down on youtube I want to know where to get my lakorn fix.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oiA-y0pX-A&feature=related

This is one of my favorite movies and I can't seem to find it anywhere. Can someone please help?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG good old movie, i remember the storyline quite well although I was reallie young....
I wonder if anyone has the hmong dubb version up...i would also like to rewatch it, i'll see if i can help

btw who sings the song?? and the song is as beautiful as i remember it...I can only understand bits and pieces anyone wanna do a translation??

cecilia

Staff member
If I'm correct - the video posted above was sung by Fluke

Nicole's song to the movie 'Chun ja yoo kub ter'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4R56uyI8D0

Ah, the title in Thai is 'กำแพง'
I once saw it on youtube ..

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
Ohhhh I remember this movie! So so long ago! It was a great movie! And yes, that song was by Fluke. I had an MV of him singing it also.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Yes, Fluke sang that song and it's a beautiful touching song. Kashie, I don't understand all the lyrics either so if someone can kindly translate this for me and Kashie, I'd greatly appreciate it. It was one of my favorite movies when I was younger. I can't find the original version anywhere, so I'll settle for the Hmong dubbed version...if anyone has it.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
If I'm correct - the video posted above was sung by Fluke

Nicole's song to the movie 'Chun ja yoo kub ter'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4R56uyI8D0

Ah, the title in Thai is 'กำแพง'
I once saw it on youtube ..
I love Nicole's song too! Oh Fluke was so handsome then...who knew he'd turn out to be the person he is today. Disappointed.

cecilia

Staff member
Yes, Fluke sang that song and it's a beautiful touching song. Kashie, I don't understand all the lyrics either so if someone can kindly translate this for me and Kashie, I'd greatly appreciate it. It was one of my favorite movies when I was younger. I can't find the original version anywhere, so I'll settle for the Hmong dubbed version...if anyone has it.
The lyric is quite beautiful <3
My favorite part is the chorus ..

Anyway, here's my attempt at it (correct me if i'm wrong on some part)

Even though the heaven and the earth has assigned us to be whatever,
Even though we're far apart or however different (status) we are,
As long as i love you
and as long as you love me
These are much better than anything else
and most importantly it is beyond everything

There's nothing that can stop our hearts
Nothing can stop the word 'love'
Not even the pricks and the wall (barrier)
we'll leave with our love and strength ...
there will only be a soft whisper ...
there will only be the word 'love' from my heart ...
Close your eyes and let our hearts dream far away ...
and I'll be beside you from now to eternity
Grab onto my hand and we'll go there together
We'll fly across the sky with our wings of love

I'll take you far far away
We'll go away from all the problems
Pass the sky beyond the stars
we'll leave with our love and strength ...
there will only be a soft whisper ...
there will only be the word 'love' from my heart ...
Close your eyes and let our hearts dream far away ...
and I'll be beside you from now to eternity

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
^awww...Ceci thank you so much! You're AWESOM! It sounds even better now that I fully understand it. It's even more beautiful. I'm gonna go cry now.

Romeo

sarNie Egg
I have no idea what the series is called or where can I find it online but the storyline is about these two girls who are twins and one of the "mean" twin sister broke it off with her boyfriend causing him to commit suicide.

Then one day the brother of the person who commited suicide found a photo of him and his ex-girlfriend.
He goes to search for her for revenge but he ends up kidnapping the wrong twin sister. Then they go onto this island where he keeps her with him.

I hope this little plot helps? Its hard to remember though haha. If you have an idea what I'm talking about please help and if you know where I can watch it online too. That would be awesome!

Thank you.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qis_d87mga8[/youtube]​

Credits to Wishy​

This one? When you mentioned "twins", I thought of Fai Rak Arsoon but based on your description, it matches with JLR.​

cecilia

Staff member
^they're not twin but due to dubbing they use the word 'sister' so this could be why there was this misunderstanding on the word twin.

It's JLR ..