help me point out the wedding lakorns

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Thanks Onahc! It doesn't really matter to me as to why Marie got pulled out of SJ but I wish they chose another actress besides Taew. Oh well, considering there's so many newbies in Channel 3 they need to use people as pushers for all the youngsters. I guess Taew won't be in Roy Rak Huk Liam Tawan ><
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! That can't happen, i want her to reunite with Mario!!!!!!!!!!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^ I want a reunion of them too oun but we'll just have to be patient and wait for Khun Ja to officially announce the n'eks. The minute she doesn't confirm, anything can possibly change.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
^ well Khun Ja never confirmed the n'eks anyways so *sigh* yes, anything can change. They do have to wait for Nadech to finish Rang Pradtana and thats going to take 6 months+ so hopefully Taew will be done filming or completed a majority by then :cry:

lisa13

sarNie Egg
Need help trying to find a thai drama. The main girl has a younger sister and they live with their grandmother because their parents are dead. They also have an aunt that's a gold digger. So one day, the aunt comes to their house on a rainy day and steals a gold necklace. The grandmother dies outside. Then later on in the story, the younger sister gets in a car accident ( turns out later that it was the main guy who had hit the sister) and I think the sister then dies. Then for some reason the main girl and guy meet. The main guy doesn't like his dad's new wife, which is the main girl's aunt. So the main guy asks the main girl to fake marry him so that she can act as his lovey dovey wife.( forgot to mention the aunt is also trying to get with the main guy although she is already married to his dad) The main girl becomes married to the main guy and she finds out that her aunt had married his dad. Then something something i don't quite remember. Then the main girl turns up pregnant with the main guy's baby, but for some reason she runs away. Then I can't remember anything else after that. Sound familiar to anyone? Please please help, I've been trying to find this one for a very long time. THANK YOU!!!

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
yes, sounds like it's the one that Cecilia posted....Dood Fa Rai Dao with Aon Kevlin Kortland and Aon Ratipong Phumalee...i loved that drama...

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Is there anywhere I can watch their movies online? They had 3 movies together? If anyone can help thanks

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
yes they did, I want to see them again as well hahaha
1 movie p'k a soldier under n'k dad, it's a comedy..benz P. was in it to ( I saw it on youtube before, now I can't find it)

another movie n'k was kindnap by andrew and (his best friend actor that died?) comedy

another is a group of people teen fighting crime?

I was watching his interview and they show the clips, didn't know fan request them to be in movie together. I check e-thai cd no luck

Zowie_lol_Sin

sarNie Adult
His name is Vincent Kinne (Vinny) ....He stared from the model before he has been the actor.
He has half Japanese and Italian.

He has started his business since 2009.
here the link : http://th.linkedin.com/pub/vinny-kinne/21/305/592

hmongbabe

sarNie Egg
Hello sarnies, well I'm in need of help. I'm taking this thai class and our teacher want us to bring something to show and tell the class about the thai culture. I'm very new to the culture and don't know much about it yet. Any ideas of what i can show the class? The only thing that I can talk forever about are lakorns since I'm very big on them. Even tho I'm very big on lakorns, I'm still limited on what I know only. Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Thailand's flower garlands...try to learn to make it urself...it would b really amazed to the teacher.. If u don't mind me asking wat Thai school do u go too n where at cuz I would love to attend Thai school as well

hmongbabe

sarNie Egg
thank you for the idea. I'll look into it more and see if I'll be able to make it. I'll send you a p.m about the class.