help me point out the wedding lakorns

tinah

sarNie Coma
i notice alot of the websites that used to sell old thai lakorns have shut down besides ethaicd.com. i used to go to a lot of websites but now i dont know where to go. anyone know any sites?

I'm looking for these lakorns:

Roong 3 See (Chatchai, Jintata, Nok Sinjai, Pip Rawich)
Sai Tarn Hua Jai (Ae Israriya, Monton Jira)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Billy Ogan(Anne Siriams ex husband) had a lakorn with Sonia. i was trying to buy the lakorn but dont know the title or where can i buy it at. anyone please help!

meenia

sarNie Adult
did you like that lakorn? Sai tarn hua jai. I really didn't like that one even though Jay was cute. I really didn't know how ae and Jay can get each other. He liked picked her because she was the last girl. Which i thought he should have stop loving ramona's character a long time ago. I thought he was so lame in the lakorn. But never mind me. LOL. I don't know if the lakorn you want is there where i usually buy my lakorns. But this person has a pretty good selections. It's also cheap too. I think. LOL. Well to me it's cheap.

http://thai-drama.com/index.php

tinah

sarNie Coma
I don't think I've seen sai tarn hua jai but I just wanted to see jay lol I saw someone has uploaded it on youtube and it seem kind of interesting

Thanks for the link

cecilia

Staff member
i bought one of Jay with Sara .. didn't watch it yet ..

anyway, Roong 3 See was okay - Pip is handsome (like always)
but then, i like skip here and there ... beside the idea that Pip was quite a rebel in there.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
@meenia omg if that true the lakorn very on that low price wow never see before. Looks like Roy marn it only $5.20. Dam if this true I would love this web alot and alot and thank for the link too ja.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I wanted to watch Sai Tarn Hua Jai but i read so many comments on how much it sucked so i changed my mind. Kantana produced it too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ugh, now where would I find the lakorn? This one website used to have a lot of old lakorns but I can't remember the name of the website but I'm sure they shut it down.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This website sells a lot of old lakorns, i've never bought from here so i don't know if its safe or not though.

http://www.weloveshopping.com/template/a14/s_product.php?page=6&shopid=3315&groupproduct=97648

meenia

sarNie Adult
@meenia omg if that true the lakorn very on that low price wow never see before. Looks like Roy marn it only $5.20. Dam if this true I would love this web alot and alot and thank for the link too ja.
Just don't forget the shipping too. Usually a lakorn is about $10 less or more depending on how much you buy. I like her site. She's the best and cheapeset i have seen. And your welcome. Hope you find your lakorns and maybe more. lol.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^whoa, those are really pricey! is it VCD?

omg, it does have billy/ogans lakorn!! but why is it so expensive. $800?? they are ripping people off. this site is probably not reliable cause the lakorn cant be this expensive. theres a lakorn i see them selling for over $1000!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Theres this lakorn my grandma told me about and the p'ek is a prince or something like that and his name is Got (i think)???? The n'ek is poor and sells stuff and i think she's ugly for the beginning part of the lakorn and then she's pretty. I don't think the p'ek and n'ek end up with each other in the end either
This lady in the lakorn plays a character named Lisa

tinah

sarNie Coma
i was trying to look for this song but dont know the name of the singer so can someone translate the title in thai writing for me?

"Ya Bak Kaeng" (don't be stubborn)