help me point out the wedding lakorns

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi, I need help finding this lakorn with Aof(r.i.p) and Ploy's sister Noon, on youtube. I've been looking but I only find the Hmong dubbed version. Anyone know where I can watch it? eng sub would be best, if not that's fine too. thanks in advance!

loveatnight

sarNie Egg
I would like to watch this too, hope someone can give a link. I heard this lakorn was great.
Yes please, been trying to find this lakorn on youtube too but unfortunately, I found only the Hmong Dubbed which I can't understand. Could someone please kindly tell where to watch this movie, heard it's a great oldie and I am so excited to watch it now.

I can understand Thai pretty good so raw Thai version would be very nice.

Someone uploads this oldie please...

Thanks so much and hopefully someone will reply :D

<3

cecilia

Staff member
I have not come across the original version (only the dubbed) so yup, i'm also looking for this too .. ONE OF MY ALL TIME NOON'S lakorn beside the one with Job Niti as college students.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Ooh I remember this one. It was good and since it was so short it had no draggy parts or unnecessary characters. Noon had a bunch of good lakorns that I wouldn't mind seeing a remake of. The one Ceci mentioned, the one with Au where they were child hood friends and Au was nerdy? And the one with Pete T. that was really sad? I don't remember the titles to any of them though.

loveatnight

sarNie Egg
This is an oldie and it's rare I think, it would be great if someone can upload it. Yesterday, I tried to check on ethaicd.com, still couldn't find it on their old lakorn list. I will try to contact their sales support and ask about this lakorn, see if they can find it for me.

Again, thanks for the feedback :D

<3

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
This is an oldie and it's rare I think, it would be great if someone can upload it. Yesterday, I tried to check on ethaicd.com, still couldn't find it on their old lakorn list. I will try to contact their sales support and ask about this lakorn, see if they can find it for me.

Again, thanks for the feedback :D

<3
That would be great if you can find it! Thanks!

loveatnight

sarNie Egg
Oh Guys, I am feeling so sad now, just got the reply from the ethaicd.com store manager and here is what she said:

""Hello,
For Nang Ram, I search with all stores around and sorry that they don't tape and make on DVDs. It's now not possible to find original VHStapes.
Please let me know if you have other requests.
""

What do you think about this reply? do you think we are hopeless now to ever find this lakorn? I heard it's very great lakorn and I really want to watch it.

However, why there is a version of Hmong Dubbed? is it possible for any person living in that country to find the Thai version of the lakorn?

I am feeling sad and funny at the same time, it's becoming like an obsession now. I am a hopeless lakorn addict. :D

Anyone has any news regarding this lakorn, let me know too

Thanks

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This website sells lakorns, try contacting them.

http://www.weloveshopping.com/template/a14/s_product.php?page=6&shopid=3315&groupproduct=97648

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I really wanna watch this lakorn myself!! I hope to come across it soon. If i never find it, then we will just have to wait for a possible remake...but i wanna watch the original! Ahhhh. Please don't lose hope! ;)

chouakim

TTFC♥
Awee, thanks for requesting for all of us loveatnight.
I think this lakorn has been a good memory of ours since we were younger, it'd be really great to finally be able to watch the whole thing. The cast was just sooooo perfect! Not sure if I would exactly want a remake, lol.

aoiko

sarNie Egg
Hello all I am looking for a web site where I can buy Thai Lakorn Original Sound Track. I want to buy the sound track for Rak Nakara, or if there is somewhere I can download it without the link expiring please do help me so.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Hmm...there were people that had the downloads to this song in the "Thai Music Download" section but it doesn't work anymore. You can try

ethaicd.com

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I have a downloaded version of the opening theme song, so it will take a few seconds till the song starts. If you want I can email it to you, I can't do it on here so I would need your email.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
which song is it? maybe i can help you find it. :)
i need to go search through my lakorn osts now LOL.

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
Hello all I am looking for a web site where I can buy Thai Lakorn Original Sound Track. I want to buy the sound track for Rak Nakara, or if there is somewhere I can download it without the link expiring please do help me so.
try ethaicd.com or if I can find it later, I can send it to you in mp3 format via email.

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
try ethaicd.com or if I can find it later, I can send it to you in mp3 format via email.
Nevermind, I just searched it on ethaicd but the original soundtrack isn't available. However, I found it on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQx5mYKqhzY

If you want me to, I can download it and send it to you via email. :)