help me plz sarnies

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
ok so theres this english british boy in ma skool hes 100% british and hes been at ma skool hmmm for maybe 2 years now, i have known him from september last year at first hes a nice guy yeah he would stick up for me when the others make jokes at me and shiet ( im not a geek btw ) and he is in every class with me there is only 6 of us in the class and we are together all the time in school i used to buy him candy and drink when we went out for drives in my car here and there in our free periods also with the other guys in the class too. there is 4 boys and 2 girls so u can see the boys gang up on the girls. but heres the story.... last tuesday we was meant to go for a dinner just the class 6 of us..... but this boy imma call tom said on the day he cant make it he can not afford it. in mind we was not going to spend a lot at all just like 10$ each at this american place here. so i called everyone up and told them tom cant come. they was all in flames over it sayin hes messed up our day, we aint gonna talk to him any more, hes in sh*t when we see him tomorrow all that kinda crap. i was like man calm down... i just didnt wanna make a fuss out of it. so i went into skool as it was now 12:30 ish so i had time to do some catch up work. i got home and i had left my msn on but it was on away and tom left a message he said how did the dinner go , why is no one talkin to me. so i replied i just got back from skool and i am talkin to u. he told me everyones been yellin at him. i said well just ignore it i dont wanna be part of it... he then said i was being inconsiderate coz i said i understand both sides of his and their side. he said he can not afford to go bcoz his car just blew up and his parents had no money so i said yeh ok i understand... so i said also u could of told us earlier u wasnt guna go. he then started gettin all bitchy with me. sayin i walk around with 10,000 baht in ma pocket everyday... and that coz i want a new car that im spoilt.... i said no just coz i look at new cars dont mean im spoilt i just look at them and say i'd like it. and seriously i dont walk about with that much money in ma pocket if i did it was for a reason. so then we started bitchinn about each other and i called him a pedo and a perv coz he is always hangin about with the younger girls in the skool tellin them to get their nipples out or like he would say god id do her.... like ewww he walks about like he is the shit! he thinks every girl likes him. he acts so gay as well and i have nothin wrong with gays coz i am one... but he is like so camp sometimes. and i called him gay and hes like ur one to talk so i was like well done. any way he finally shut up afteri told him to find a job and stop complaining about it to me,.... next! one of my friends come on she started sayin i was harsh to him! so i told her where to go....

so friday comes he says nothing to me in skool all week

he gets some boy to add me to msn but this boy calls him an idiot and tells us to make up

but after i said to tom seriously we need to make peace so he told me to f*ck off
and i said well ur loss then not mine think about urself the poor group needs to put up with us fightin for no reason
he then called me a spoilt prat
so i said atleast i can afford things
he said i so cant believe u
i said oh well poor u then
he said that i should go get help that im not human the way i talk to him and he said that i insulted his family at some point but i dont recall me insulting them i said u insulted my mom the other day
so he said it was a joke its differnt

so then sunday comes he gets this younger girl to add me on msn
she says i was harsh to him and she was yellin abuse at me tellin me to leave him a lone i was like man i was leaving him alone till u addded me! and then i yelled at him to stop givin out ma msn addy. he lied to me and said she got it herself.

hes now threatning me with his mom and the police and he said if i tell a teacher he will get personal with them god knows what that is meant to mean!

plz sarnies help me to sort this idiot out!!!

none3

sarNie Hatchling
I could only say that one small thing lead to another big thing.

First thing first, get him alone and talk one to one. Get down to the real issue...him not able to afford the dinner leading to the break up of friendship. Clearly, he resents that you have more money and he has none--he's jealous. Deal with that too.

Secondly, once that is settled, talk to your other friends about why Tom couldn't make it to dinner. Also, if you do decide to go to out and spend money you need to consider Tom's situation too. He does not have a lot of money. Try to plan things around him so that he'd be comfortable with you and the friends. If he still pities himself, then he is insecure and not worth a friendship that you should keep.

Thirdly, since we are down to talking one on one, let this friend know that you don't like it when he jokes around being perverted about women he'd like and not being sensitives about families.

If all else fails, ditch the friend and change your MSN name. Make new and better friends.

Good Luck from the West Side!! B)

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
thanks for the advice seems good the only thing is he wont even let me talk to him he lashes out at me and tells me to f*ck off. i really understand that he cnt afford it i dont mind but hes just lashing out at me for no reason i kno that he is jealous because i have a lot more things than him that is considered better but i dont boast about it man i dont no what to do with this guy hes so stubborn

CTR

The Realist guy here period
thanks for the advice seems good the only thing is he wont even let me talk to him he lashes out at me and tells me to f*ck off. i really understand that he cnt afford it i dont mind but hes just lashing out at me for no reason i kno that he is jealous because i have a lot more things than him that is considered better but i dont boast about it man i dont no what to do with this guy hes so stubborn
Gosh, that was a long story. ^_^ :p J/K. My eyes are now hurt because you didn't separate your sentences into paragraphs.

none3 is right now about trying to settle the situation. Six people in one class is a small class. <_< From reading your post, I can see that he is resentful of your situation, immature, and very insecure. This sort of behaviors and attitudes that he is displaying towards you could be from a bigger problem. The problem that I am talking about could be from his family. ETC...

First off, let things cool off a bit and then try to talk to him. If he does not want to talk to you or does not want to settle things then it is time to move on. After that, you could bring your group of friends (5 others in your classroom) to explain the situation or to try to work it out. If that does not work, you should change your MSN; if he keeps threatening you, you should report it to someone. Why? Because your safety is very important. If he is your friend (real), he would not be like this. He would not be threatening you or make you the scapegoat of his problems. B)

Sometimes, it is hard to move on but life is full of choices. Good, bad and ugly. Life is not easy but life has never been easy. What I hope is that he does not go into your school and go on a rampage. I would feel so bad if that were to happen.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
thanks for the advice :D i have not talked to him for a few days now which is good it seems like hes got the whole lower skool onto me, sorry about not writing properly lol i was on a role of complaining lol. the thing is the others dont seem to want to even get involved now.. its just me and him. im not so close with them rest of them coz they are a younger year than me they are still 16-17 im going on 18 so i guess they are still in the high skool stage and not quite figured out that now they are in sixth form that they are meant to be like young adults. the only thing i want from him is to just be cilvil we dont have to be friends but its not nice for the rest of the class to have to put up with such behaviour from us. At the same time i want to stick up for my self but at the same time i dont want to make this all fun for him u get what i mean? but i will leave it , if he leaves it till next term which is in a a week and a few days see how it goes from there. the other thing i am worried about is him doing somethin to ma car or gettin someone else to do somethin to it hes really jealous of ma car plus his just blew up :S

ive already changed my msn now :D and my fone number also i have not given it to the rest of the class either i dont want them passin on ma number and email to him. its the fact now that i have been in the skool for 10 years i know more ppl than him there and they dont seem to like him much hes only been there for a couple of years. hes got all the young girls who are still in high skool as his friends :S

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
your friends sound like bitches for gettign mad at him jsut because he couldn't go to the dinner thingy, oh wow if that's all it takes to ruin there day that just sad, but he is also beign a bitch about the whole thing.

my advice: get friends who can act liek adults

CTR

thanks for the advice :D i have not talked to him for a few days now which is good it seems like hes got the whole lower skool onto me, sorry about not writing properly lol i was on a role of complaining lol. the thing is the others dont seem to want to even get involved now.. its just me and him. im not so close with them rest of them coz they are a younger year than me they are still 16-17 im going on 18 so i guess they are still in the high skool stage and not quite figured out that now they are in sixth form that they are meant to be like young adults. the only thing i want from him is to just be cilvil we dont have to be friends but its not nice for the rest of the class to have to put up with such behaviour from us. At the same time i want to stick up for my self but at the same time i dont want to make this all fun for him u get what i mean? but i will leave it , if he leaves it till next term which is in a a week and a few days see how it goes from there. the other thing i am worried about is him doing somethin to ma car or gettin someone else to do somethin to it hes really jealous of ma car plus his just blew up :S

ive already changed my msn now :D and my fone number also i have not given it to the rest of the class either i dont want them passin on ma number and email to him. its the fact now that i have been in the skool for 10 years i know more ppl than him there and they dont seem to like him much hes only been there for a couple of years. hes got all the young girls who are still in high skool as his friends :S

If you've tried being civil and he is not cooperating then it is time to more on. It takes two people to work things out not one. I know that you are extending your hand to him but he has to do the same to keep this friendship going. So it is time to move on. To tell the truth, I think he might need to see a psychologist because it seems like there is more to this problem then what we are seeing.

If you are worry about your car then you should report it to someone. Preferably to your principle or someone in authority. Your car might be fine or it might not be. If he does something or hires someone to do something to your car then you would have some told someone that this guy was planning on doing something to your car. If you tell them that this guy is jealous of your car and might do something to it, you might have a witness. Is this guy the only guy you have a beef with? Meaning this guy is the only one you are having problems with? If he is the only one then it will be easy for you to report him knowing that you have told an authority figure about him being jealous of you and threatening you. B)

This guy is not smart at all. I mean if you got a beautiful lady in your classroom, who has some Benjamin (Baht), who has a car, who is somewhat digging you and you can't put 2 and 2 together. He needs to get his mind check out. B) :p ^_^ (Sorry, this is me thinking in my head).

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
yeh its gunna be so much tension in the class room coz like i said i have to spend like another year with him yet and thats everyday.
he told me i should go get some help from a psychologist coz i stuck up for myself. and yeah u are rite about the thing i should do about my car. about him threatning me and that he said if i told any one hes gunna get person... i dont kno what he means by personal :s yah he is the only guy i am havin problems with and his younger skool girls friends , he deffo dont like me as a crush way lol man heessssss soooooooo stubbbbbon its unbelievable. i think ma friends were so mad at him coz he could of told us earlier thats what they was saying any way.

CTR

yeh its gunna be so much tension in the class room coz like i said i have to spend like another year with him yet and thats everyday.
he told me i should go get some help from a psychologist coz i stuck up for myself. and yeah u are rite about the thing i should do about my car. about him threatning me and that he said if i told any one hes gunna get person... i dont kno what he means by personal :s yah he is the only guy i am havin problems with and his younger skool girls friends , he deffo dont like me as a crush way lol man heessssss soooooooo stubbbbbon its unbelievable. i think ma friends were so mad at him coz he could of told us earlier thats what they was saying any way.

Yeah, I think you should tell someone about him threatening your car and you personally. No one has a right to threaten anybody. Personal in that sense is that he might hurt you, get someone to hurt you or do something to your car. He does not have the right to harass or issue threats towards you. Anywhere you go just be careful and keep an eye on things.

Lastly, just ignore him and get out of his way. Don't need to bother with immature guys. So let someone know about your car and about him threatening you. Be careful and be safe. Oh almost forgot, I hope you are enjoying the Pro and anti-government protests that are starting again. J/K. :D :p :lol:

What kind of a guy would have a beef with a girl over something that is almost a non issue? What kind of a guy would threaten a girl? What a pathetic tool this guy is. Very low. <_< -_-

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
wow ice u still in hs? i always thought u was older lol dats a good thing na lol erm i just hope things cool down and work out fine. i dunno what kind of advice to give u cause i never been in dat situation b4

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
haha diamend im 18 next saturday im in sixth form. dont no what u'd call it lol its the british skool system lol

im also deffently CTR gunna take the advice of tellin someone about these threats its a good idea. he is such a camp boy he is scared to pick on others (meaning boys)so he pick on me i guess... one of ma cousins friends tried to sort it out tom said me and him can be civil by never ever talkin to each other again :s he also told me he cant b bothered to argue any more. so its quiet down a bit so far i think... maybe not when i get bk to skool hes got all his little girl friends after me

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
is dat m. 6? so ur a senior. ur last yr til u go to uni right? dats good to hear dat it's quieted down some.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
i guess lol im so thinkin im too lazy to go to uni haha but i must go