help me please...i'm dying...how and where to download free thai drama..

rongMUU

sarNie Egg
watdeekrab..my name is muu, i from Malaysia and study in local University..please anybody from this forum help me by tell me what webside download thai movie and lakorn for free krab..please..my webside(veoh) before this been blok/forbiden by University,we at here just anjoy the thai movie and drama..khob khun krab..and my youtube friend had told me that this webside can download thai movie for free also but i c't find it..could anybody teach me or give me some toturial..thank you very much..help me please..

rongMUU

sarNie Egg
YUP i'm mix boy..my grandmum is chinese mary with thai people..i clbrt chinese new year and song kran..is very happening in malaysia..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
You can try Spicy forum...I don't have the link on me right now though because I'm in class..But when I get home tonight I'll send you the think..Or you can try Obizgo.tv It's a site where you can watch different stuff but you'll have to wait for it to load if your not a VIP member..But it loads pretty quick even if you don't pay lol..But I say Sarnworld has the most lakorns..So your at the right place lol..Off topic but I wish I was in Hong Kong hehe..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
spicy forum you have to have a certain amount of post or be a special member group we are a little non tolerant to leechers lol

http://spicyforum.net is spicy's link;

and yeah spicy has everything sarNworld has and sarNworld has just about everything ^__^