HELP!!! Looking for a movie

ksxiong

sarNie Egg
Hopefully someone can help me with this....i've been searching everywhere for it, reading synopis here and there. Just going crazy over it. I do not know the title or who are in it. Just a little bit of the story line here and there.

There are 3 guys with 3 girls, the guys mother is blind or becomes blind, the guys don't know that there brothers but later finds out. The movie I'm looking for is very similar to the movie title "amar akbar anthony". But in the movie i'm looking for, one of the girls can lip read, they fight to bad guys in this restuarant like the seattle point that goes around. during the middle of the movie the mother hears one of the sons and chase after him but fall and roll on the ground.

Sorry if my description is not that good of the movie. Anyone know this movie help me find it.

thanks

ksxiong

Khikarugal

sarNie Egg
The description almost sounds like the movie "Karan Arjun" but I don't think it is because Karan Arjun is about two brothers and their mother -_-

ksxiong

sarNie Egg
Thanks for your reply. But its not Karen Arjun. I've seen that movie already. The movies i'm looking for is an old movie, i've seen it when i was younger late 80's early 90's.