help! lao store/pho restaurant in Minneapolis/St. Paul

thedimpleduck

sarNie Elites
hi! I need help...does anyone know where there are any lao stores/restaurants AND where I can find a good pho restaurant in Minneapolis/St. Paul area?

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
there 1 in minneapolis called Qwang located on Nicolette by the U of M. I been there lots of time really good vietnamese cuisune. In Minneapolis lots of great variety of restuarant. DinkyTOwn is a great place too, also by the U of M. In St.Paul well AiHau a small restaurant on University behind Krau Thailand restaurant. next to the international PLAZA I like that place ( I love there durain drink) very small but good food. LAo store I don't know any in St.PAul only dragonstar, n the rest of the store they own. my family kinda know all the cambodian owner. There one lao store in Richfield on highway 13. Hope that helps

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
There are lots of Asian Stores (Lao, Viet and Chinese) down Nicolette Ave (between E 22nd St. all the way to 26th Ave. S) in South Minneapolis ...

sulad

sarNie Adult
Best Pho Resturant is Saigon, Cheng Heng, and Triue Chu (I think that's how it's spell) and Bangkok Thai, it's all located on University Ave.

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
most of the places down university are like vietnamese/chinese places - isn't there that's lao family restaurant right near dragon star or something? lol...yes nicollet has more asian stuff!

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
there is one on nicollet its call pho tau bay its good but their customer service is bad! they ask you for tips!!