Help: find a thai lakorn

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
I wish you can help me. I have this lakorn in my mind: it was starring sam y and preeyanuch (kob's mother in "Pkay preuk" or "Dao pra sook" in VO). Nuch is the owner of a big hotel in thailand (i don't remember when but i guess it's in bangkok) when sam is just a worker in this hotel. one day sam's sister is raped by Nuch's cousin ( a psychotic man) and nuch gives money to sam because of that but sam didn't accept it and he left the hotel. I don't remember well but sam becomes a drug seller and at the end, he died. do you know the thai title and the khmer title? it was dubbed by Mayura. thanks in advance.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I don't recognize this storyline so sorry can't help.

The only Lakorn I can recall with this two is called Prom Min Liket where she plays a nurse but had to sacrifice love over responsibility to caring for the person who saved her life. She didn't do that empty handed as she made sure she was pregnant with Sam's baby first before she go offer married. =)

jeffreito

sarNie Egg
It is Kon La LoK in Thai, i dont know in khmer. there is another version as well starring by Saksit Tangtong and Noi-Bussakorn