help!banner of rome/rita

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Post the pictures, if I have time on the weekend I can make it for you. I was planning to make other banner of them too. ;)

tinah

sarNie Coma
You want a banner and avatar right, but you want the banner smaller like your size?
sorry for the confusion. i was getting mixed up between an avator and banner lol but really i want a banner like i said before, so could you make the one above in smaller size. as for the avator, you dont have to make it

thanks again! :D

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
sorry for the confusion. i was getting mixed up between an avator and banner lol but really i want a banner like i said before. just in smaller size. as for the avator, you dont have to make it

thanks again!
U welcome and here the banner. If you want smaller or bigger than this two just tell me,ok.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Great job with the bg, colors, and blend prisna.
But the text needs some attention. Maybe use a different font, choose another color and fade it out a bit.
I feel as though the black border is unnecessary.

Overall, it's a nice tag. love the pair.
^___________^

~chngnsch

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Great job with the bg, colors, and blend prisna.
But the text needs some attention. Maybe use a different font, choose another color and fade it out a bit.
I feel as though the black border is unnecessary.

Overall, it's a nice tag. love the pair.
^___________^

~chngnsch
Thank for the comment and advice.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Your banner looks very nice, you have improved so much :) The colour is really nice and blends in, you're so creative! I love Rome and Rita also.. hehe.