Hello

kulyia

RUK
yoh. HEY! well, ineed help connecting another comp in my house to mine.&&This issue is getting me CHOOCHOO ish, and id like to know how to do it on my own so that iwont be bothered next time again or bothering uguys. Help you guys? and if i need download some crap can u provide the site? THank y0u verdy much, and have a good nite!=]And yes iknoe this has nothing to do with hmong or Thai and this isnt Spam. but i just need some advice. Ten heads are better than one.^^. Thanx again ya'll.=D

anan

sarNie Adult
yoh. HEY! well, ineed help connecting another comp in my house to mine.&&This issue is getting me CHOOCHOO ish, and id like to know how to do it on my own so that iwont be bothered next time again or bothering uguys. Help you guys? and if i need download some crap can u provide the site? THank y0u verdy much, and have a good nite!=]And yes iknoe this has nothing to do with hmong or Thai and this isnt Spam. but i just need some advice. Ten heads are better than one.^^. Thanx again ya'll.=D
Hope this illustration can help you:

http://www.gyre.co.uk/help/broadband/connection_sharing.php

simply check the method 2 (or 3) (Method 2: Sharing a broadband connection using a hardware broadband router) that's the easiest way to share your internet connection

G'luck ;)

darvil

sarNie Adult
Anan, I think she's trying to connect 2 PCs on the same network to each other.

You can have some preliminary tests do the following.

First do this on both machine.

Go to "Run"
Type in "Command" then press enter.
Type "ipconfig"

Locate the IP address in the list. It should be something like "192.168.1.200"

Both should be in the C class so the other PC should be "192.168.1.X"

If IPs are not in the same class then you have a problem.

IF they are in the same class then do this next.

Use the ping command.

Go to "Run"
Type in "Command" then press enter.
Type"ping The_Other_PC_IP_address"
so it would be "ping 192.168.1.200" if you're from 192.168.1.A_value

Check to see if you get a response
"Reply from etc"

If you don't then you have a problem.

The first thing I would do is to check for firewall on the target machine. Turn off all the known firewalls then try again.

Let me know how that turns out.

kulyia

RUK
Okay, well ive been extremly busy. Thank you two for replying.. :clap: ineed get my stuff ready to turn in since tomorrow is friday. Ill get back to you maybe later tonight or tomorrow..Thank you two veryvery much!^^