Hello

annaxox

sarNie Egg
Hi guys i'm new here
i'm khmer half chinese but i love thai movies and there super stars
as for Khmer actress i don't really like any of them coz they are all up themselves but i love dancing khmer
do you guy like it?

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Hi Anna I love to dance khmer ramvong saravan U name it :D I can also dance the coconut dance, Apsara and some more I use to learn since I was a lil' girl and use to help my dance teacher teach young children. As for khmer stars well I think some of the girls are bueatiful but not much a fan.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
My favorite dace is the madizone, but i don't think that is a khmer dance :) I have done many traditional dances though, blessing dance, coconut, and have also taught and dance bess-krovarng too :)

annaxox

sarNie Egg
Hello Sreymao, Khatiya and rainydays
Nice's to meet you guys :D
I live in Australia, Melbourne
i don't have khmer friend (the same age as me) but the people i know don't like khmer dance or don't know how to dance
i just came back from cambo (Cambodia), and OMG i dance my but off at my aunt wedding. my family are all dances. it was so much fun.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
That sound fun !!! the last time I have fun dancing was 3 weeks ago went we went to see KeoPichPisay but I was pregnant didn't dance much and my husband don't know he is filipino , its kinda hard

yak

sarNie Adult
Hallo.. Welcome.. Well am a dancer.. A hip hop dancer.. He he he.. But I also like khmer dancing too.. My 2 sisters used to be khmer classic dancer.. And I like watching it too.... I also like to dace the khmer classic dance too, but here in San Francisco.. We dont have khmer classic/folk dance group no more.. after my grandma(dance teacher) passed away... But eventhough she's gone, we still have our pride in us..

annaxox

sarNie Egg
hello Yak, here in Melbourne there have quite a lot of khmer classic dance teacher. every new year at the temple, there's will be a preform. i don't have khmer friend to dance with. i got dance at wedding.
oh yak! what's it like there (San Francisco.. ) it cool there right?

yak

sarNie Adult
Thats cool you have khmer classic dance over there.. Wow.. If I want to watch it, I have to go on youtube.. Which not updated.. Lol... Well here in San Francisco its okay to me because I lived here all my life.. Nothing interesting, but new commers they will like it.. Lol.. Because its something new, which thats goes for everybody going to different city/state/country.. He he heh.

sueliq

sarNie Hatchling
WELCOME!!!

wow everybody talking about dancing, I wanna dance now!! The only time they have dances here are when there is a major holiday. **I wonder who's coming for christmas** oh yeah and new years, but nobody really dance at the temple...so>>>

i didn't really like khmer music, but now i'm starting to listen to it, I love the oldies, like sin sisamouth, pen ron, rous seireysothea etc... "oldies, but goodies" haha

oohh and i love to watch the classical dances, i always wanted to do one of those dances, especially the coconut, but i'm not very coordinated. XP

annaxox

sarNie Egg
hi sueliq, nice to meet you
i can't believe that you like sin sisamouth ect. but it good
i don't really like them, but i do like some of the Hang Meas songs
but i HATE they copying other artist's songs.
what you think?

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
what you think?

I'm a fan of OLDIES as for copying songs some of these new artist sing really good though

yak

sarNie Adult
what you think?
Some oldies are really good.. Well it depend who's singing too. Like Sin Sisamouth, omg can't go wrong with him.. Love his voice.. Arist's these day need to stop taking other people songs or stop taking other beats, and change the lyrcs.. Lol.. I hate when most dvd's have all oldies but resang them.. Some times it mess up the song itself.. But I still love my people.. Some had tried to make their own song and stuff... Lol..

annaxox

sarNie Egg
LOL, Some songs from the older generation, you can really relate too.
Songs now a day you can't really relate too, it has no meaning
you know what i mean, but i do like some of them.
have you been too cambo?
i love it there, my family from my mum side is all there. i grow up there
i came to Australia when i was 5.
family here, are all from my dad side and they are all NOT down to earth people, they don't know have to have fun.
it's hard.
;)

sueliq

sarNie Hatchling
No, i haven't been to Cambodia yet, :(

my parents just came back, and them talking about their visit is making me wanna go. so I set a goal, that in 2/3 yrs we(my family) gonna go for new years over there.. so until then i gotta be a little shiesty<< that means no starbucks, ross, vic secret, forever 21, charlotte russe, etc...<< writing that list is making me depressed.

but yeah, the modern singers i like are Preap Sovath** I love him** but sometimes his songs are stupid, like you said annaxox, it has no meaning. Nop Bayarith, I don't really listen to his songs, but he got a nice voice.
Touch Sreynich, York Rotha, and Meas Soksophea.

I don't really like Pich Sophea, i don't think she can sing, and she not even that pretty.

Oh! yeah and Khmer Raps! hahaha don't get me started on those..

but this is one of my favorite oldies songs, mainly because its like the only one I can sing and make it sound decent.
I don't know who sings, it but I think when I edited it I put Sin Sisamouth, but somebody told me it wasn't *shrugs*
Kabas Lors Kachay-- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FSHJCVRK

credit to Natesterx

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
thats a good songs I wonder boes anybody have his song AhSneahMeasBong and BondumSneah That my 2 fav. song from sinsisamouth

annaxox

sarNie Egg
OH YES
i Have a story to tell you guys
Well, i was just in cambo about a month a go, anyway
i stay at my grandma's place. sin sisamouth son live in the neighborhood.
sin sisamouth grandson was court waging and his dad was looking for him to bash him up,
the grandson jump on my grandma's roof and ask if he can hid in the house. (He was soooo scared)
my dad said to the grandson "it OK, if your dad come in he won't like him herd you"
my aunt went outside to be the look out LOL
After his dad went home. But my dad said he knew where his son was.
The grandson was so scared, i would coz his dad was walking on the street saying "If i court him, I'm going to kill him and walk right into jail"
And it wasn't the first time his dad bash him up
Did you know that sin sisamouth had many wife

yak

sarNie Adult
OH YES
i Have a story to tell you guys
Well, i was just in cambo about a month a go, anyway
i stay at my grandma's place. sin sisamouth son live in the neighborhood.
sin sisamouth grandson was court waging and his dad was looking for him to bash him up,
the grandson jump on my grandma's roof and ask if he can hid in the house. (He was soooo scared)
my dad said to the grandson "it OK, if your dad come in he won't like him herd you"
my aunt went outside to be the look out LOL
After his dad went home. But my dad said he knew where his son was.
The grandson was so scared, i would coz his dad was walking on the street saying "If i court him, I'm going to kill him and walk right into jail"
And it wasn't the first time his dad bash him up
Did you know that sin sisamouth had many wife
wow are you serious.. well i remember watching one who the videos of his sons.. and he said something like we cambodian people owe them big time for those song his dad wrote.. i was like what?! oh heck no.. lol.. but your side of the story.. wow.. kinda have a feeling that a famous person have that kinda stoyr of having lots of wifes.. such a player.. ha ha hah..

annaxox

sarNie Egg
LOL....... :lol:
All cambo guys are like that, well most of them
my dad don't believe that man is sin sisamouth son, but that man tell the neighborhood
i don't know if he is telling the turn or not I'm just telling to guys what i know
but know for sure the sin sisamouth have many wife's.

sueliq

sarNie Hatchling
oh wow.. he just look so nice.. ya know! not like the type of fellow to do that.. oh well i still like him!..

sreymao.. i have the Snaeh Meas Bong song.. his version and preap sovath's version.. i'll upload once i find it. :D