hello! chen vang in myspace

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
he doesn't know english. i wrote to him and english and he wrote back in hmong that he don't know english so i stopped talking to him cuz i can't write in hmong. i was so surprised when he told me that he don't know english.

minankumo

sarNie Adult
he doesnt knoe english? wow i'm suprise. hows he supose to read any comments on myspace w/ all thoses english comments?

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
he doesnt knoe english? wow i'm suprise. hows he supose to read any comments on myspace w/ all thoses english comments?
i don't know but i wrote to him in english once and he wrote back that he don't know english. he might know the basic words. i don't know. thats what he told me only.

allitis16

sarNie Hatchling
he has a good voice but its a little shaky and singing a little hard. other than that he is good then.. just my opinion

candi

sarNie Juvenile
I dont find him attractive at all, and he cant sing. I saw a little clip of him in that movie with tub yaj and he's not a good actor either.

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
How old is this dude? Looks like he's going bald...

*Whatever*. Not a fan of his singing/acting/modeling/whatever...But he's a different face, which is nice, compared to those overexposed HTT faces...though I guess he's getting overexposed now too...

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
How old is this dude? Looks like he's going bald...

*Whatever*. Not a fan of his singing/acting/modeling/whatever...But he's a different face, which is nice, compared to those overexposed HTT faces...though I guess he's getting overexposed now too...
he's in his early 30s