Heeb Lon Sawn Winyaan (Exact)

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Well, the dad did try to rape Eurngjun in the past. That's why May is so crazy. Jealousy made her kill Eurngjun. After killing her, May should've just let her go and not condemn her to never be born again. That's just cruel. So, Eurngjun killing everyone off is fair, since she can't be reborn as of right now. When she died, she also didn't know that her boyfriend didn't accept the marriage to Dao. She died thinking he was marrying someone else. So, I wonder if that's why the bracelet can hurt her.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I must totally miss the part where the dad once tried to rape Earnjun. May is going crazy. She's more cruel than the ghost. LOL Love her!

fanny

sarNie Adult
I know this lakorn is mainly about the ghost, but I want to see some sweet scene between fang and diew. He is not the most handsome p'ek, but I find him very interesting, the more I watch this lakorn the more I like him hahahaha. love diew.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
seriously right? I want some sweet scenes already!
Diew is very attractive IMO, I like him alot! Fang and
Diew make a great pair!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
yeah im behind on this lakorn tooo...there hasn't been much interesting scenes between pra ek and nang ek at all yet. Tell me when it does though yalls...!

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Im at ep18 now and I like it so far...
But actually I fast foward most of the time, hoping to see some cute scenes between Fang and Diew >.<

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
i love how everytime they show the ghost, that noise come up.. the noise that sounds like when you put your ear against a big sea shell. lol

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
Well, the dad did try to rape Eurngjun in the past. That's why May is so crazy. Jealousy made her kill Eurngjun. After killing her, May should've just let her go and not condemn her to never be born again. That's just cruel. So, Eurngjun killing everyone off is fair, since she can't be reborn as of right now. When she died, she also didn't know that her boyfriend didn't accept the marriage to Dao. She died thinking he was marrying someone else. So, I wonder if that's why the bracelet can hurt her.
The bracelet is a holy thread blessed by the budda to wear off evil. It doesn't hurt her but prevent her from hurting the person wearing it.
Remember in the beginning she was gona hurt the cop but she saw the yellow bracelet and she remembered that her boyfriend gave her
the same kind of bracelet and she let the cop goes free. Jealousy or revenge can make people do stupid thing, even to someone who's death.
Mae is just pure evil, she stabbed her daughter just to kill eurngjun. Even a dog love their puppies, people who don't love their child are worse then a dog.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
not even one love scene between fang+diew only sweet scene they went out to eat together they should have another lakorn together that has drama and adventure

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I don't know about this lakorn anymore...i've kinda stopped watching it..or ill watch it here and there when im bored..not exacted anymore...it's going really slow and there are no progressions with nang ek and pra ek.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
only reason I kinda stopped watching too cause that sleezy one eyed bastard always comes back to life and always gets the upper hand everytime EarunJun tries to get her revenge. It's sort of repeative!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
lets send this to page 14 ^^ same here i'm bother by the p'ek can't bring myself to watch it and it looks too long...i'm so disappointed b/c fang is has just started to grow on me too