Heeb Lon Sawn Winyaan (Exact)

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
I dunno about you, but to me.. the ghost is kind of too weak. I mean all she does is try to claw them! If I were a ghost, I'd pull my head off... stick my tongue out, wrap my hair around them, pop up in their dreams.. grab their neck and lift them up, hang upside down from a tree, scratch the walls, pull off their blankets.. anything, besides always trying to claw them and if they dodge, then the ghost misses. Uhh.. hello.. you're a ghost.. you can disappear and reappear!!! Sighh...... lol... I'm just saying cause I want revenge for her, but she won't get anywhere if all she does is claw them and then just get caught by that stupid witch doctor.
I know, this lakorn doesn't scare me at all; there is no element of surprise.
Lately I'm not really scared of lakorns or anything. Poot mae nam kong just looks gross, but not mess with your head kinda scary stuff like the Thai horror movies.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^ I want to be satisfied more than scared! I want the Winyarn girl to go all out crazy like Stephen King's Carrie!! Well.. I'm still on Epi. 6, so maybe she'll get more vicious in the next episodes?? And ughh... why do ghost/spirits always go after the innocent people first?? Why not go straight to the people who killed you! Those 3 bitches and the one-eyed pervert witch doctor???

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
^^ I want to be satisfied more than scared! I want the Winyarn girl to go all out crazy like Stephen King's Carrie!! Well.. I'm still on Epi. 6, so maybe she'll get more vicious in the next episodes?? And ughh... why do ghost/spirits always go after the innocent people first?? Why not go straight to the people who killed you! Those 3 bitches and the one-eyed pervert witch doctor???
Yeah, for reals. I want to see her go all pyscho on the ones who were responsible for her death, not go for chump change like those dudes faking ghosts or innocent ones like Sai Mai.

lady0fdarkness

I don't know about you guys, but I'm beginning to really like this pa'aek.. he looks different from the rest of the pa'aek that are "hot" right now in the industry. I hope hers more roles!

neena

sarNie Adult
^^^wow, fang is truly beautiful!! its either i haven't seen her in a long time or...i've been blind all along...she's so pretty!

lady0fdarkness

ughhh!!!!!!!!!! The winyarn girl needs to stop messing with Mai! She helped you get out of that river for God's sake! Go after that old hag already.. I'm on epi. 8 by the way.. lol.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
ahaha. neena.. LOL. Fang is truly beautiful! I've always
thought she was beautiful at first glance - in her lakorn with pepper!
that's where i first saw her and OMG, I was stunned. LOL
she looked soo innocent and pretty. well.. Those pics of her and
diew are very cute. he's quite good looking. I wish they'll get
some more alone sweet moments.... =]

sweetieNu

sarNie Adult
ahaha. neena.. LOL. Fang is truly beautiful! I've always
thought she was beautiful at first glance - in her lakorn with pepper!
that's where i first saw her and OMG, I was stunned. LOL
she looked soo innocent and pretty. well.. Those pics of her and
diew are very cute. he's quite good looking. I wish they'll get
some more alone sweet moments.... =]
Yeah same here too...
when i first saw her with Peper i was like whoa she's kute and natural then all the other that i saw...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
^^^wow, fang is truly beautiful!! its either i haven't seen her in a long time or...i've been blind all along...she's so pretty!
Same here....she's so pretty...everytime i look at her...I always tell myself how pretty and beautiful she is. Anyways...this lakorn to meeh isn't really going anywhere..maybe it's because of the short episodes i don't know...but we'll see what goes on. Mai to meeh doesn't seem like a real important character in the lakorn. they show more of the ghost of course and Mai's family and that Boun Ta guy.

maijune

SarNie Adult
Same here....she's so pretty...everytime i look at her...I always tell myself how pretty and beautiful she is. Anyways...this lakorn to meeh isn't really going anywhere..maybe it's because of the short episodes i don't know...but we'll see what goes on. Mai to meeh doesn't seem like a real important character in the lakorn. they show more of the ghost of course and Mai's family and that Boun Ta guy.

saimai's character is really important in this lakorn because earnjun will use her body to go against everyone of her family until they got what they deserve for killing earnjun....

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Dang...I must be the only one enjoying this lakorn. It's even more interesting now that the winyarn went into Fang. The part when the spirit when into her and she opened her eyes and looked at her mom was freaking SSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRY.

Bou

sarNie Adult
i agree with you kayla! this is where its gonna pick up! i just love watchin fang! shes so beautiful and i love her acting! and he pra ake in here is gettin hotter each episode lmao...i cant wait for the next couple of episodes!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
saimai's character is really important in this lakorn because earnjun will use her body to go against everyone of her family until they got what they deserve for killing earnjun....
oOoOooOoo...Im not even there yet...I better catch up!

natty

Chubs
Dang...I must be the only one enjoying this lakorn. It's even more interesting now that the winyarn went into Fang. The part when the spirit when into her and she opened her eyes and looked at her mom was freaking SSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRY.

*punch* :lol:

but anyways.. that pix of them doing the pottery thing.. lol i wonder if diew's gf likes that :loool:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Hi Bou! How are you? Long time no talk since Hua Jai Chocolate, eh? =)

Fang is freaking beautiful. The more you look at her the more she grows on you. From all these new generation of ne'ks, she's the only one I can tolerate and want to keep up with what project she has in line. I try to catch all of her lakorns.

Many have asked why is Earnjan not being aggressive? Well, she's trying to kill all of them slowly and make sure they live every single day miserably and paranoid. Why chop off their head and let them die instantly? That's too easy, make them suffer and go psychotic so that they can't bare the agony and will either kill themselves or she will finish them off after they suffer. Love what Earnjan did to the grandma. She deserved all the tortures and punishment.

True, Fang's role is not that big in this lakorn, but why should it be? Afterall, the storyline is about Earnjan and how she was killed and the revenge she is after. Fang is the n'ek, but Pin has the true leading role that defines this lakorn.

natty- Quit beating me up! I'm suffering from brain damages from all these punches you've been giving me all these years. :lol: