Heeb Lon Sawn Winyaan (Exact)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
ahh.. I am watching Epi. 1 right now, and it's already scary!!!! I love it so far.... seems like Fang's Mom did some bad things to the servant girl... ahh.. now it's revenge time.

By the way.. Fang looks very beautiful in this lakorn.

lady0fdarkness

wow... Pa'aek must be a new actor. Hmm... so far, I think he's kinda cute.. I'm trying to get used to seeing a new face... wow.. love this lakorn already!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Me too! I'm ready to watch epi 6. Someone please hurry up and upload it. It's getting more and more suspenseful!!!

oh. the little boy ghost is awesome. :lol: i don't get why his ghost is still around? he wasn't cursed like Pin.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh. the little boy ghost is awesome. :lol: i don't get why his ghost is still around? he wasn't cursed like Pin.
probably cause he's been tryin to find somebody to help pin. in tv shows and movies spirits are always lingering around cause they haven't been helped yet or they can't rest because of somethin

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
epi 7 was pretty good....Eun Jun is trapped under Bon Ta's spell agian....it looks like she'll escape in epi 8. Fang though hasn't had much important scenes yet...all she ever does is get looked up in the room.

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
^ Because Fang is related to the people who killed her, Fang's mum, aunt and her grandmother were the ones who killed Pin.

I'm actually liking this lakorn, i usually don't like ghost/fantasy type lakorns, but this ones seems alright so far, Diew is pretty decent for a newbie, and Fang's just pretty in this ^_^

aw thankx..lol. i understand noe..

probably cause he's been tryin to find somebody to help pin. in tv shows and movies spirits are always lingering around cause they haven't been helped yet or they can't rest because of somethin
that makes sense. dang. i watch "ghost whisperer" and that didn't occur to me. :lol: i enjoy watching his character a lot. it's really sad that his mom went crazy... probably after he died. :lmao: i wish there was more backstory to pin's storyline before her death. i felt she died too fast.

that eyepatch dude sucks, man. he'll torture pin even in her death. dude was trying to rape her & is all upset that she stabbed him in the eye to protect herself. i hope pin does something really bad to him. for some reason, she still seems like a nice ghost, although she's already killed someone. but i still feel she's being too nice... she could be more scary than that.

lady0fdarkness

by the way.. what's the correct English translation of the title??

Sprit hidden in a hot chest/case?

lady0fdarkness

Sighh... I just finished watching Epi. 2 and I feel so sad... Why are humans so cruel... and the little boy... oh my God... the guy just threw a knife at him. :(

What goes around comes around, so those bad women deserves whatever they are going to get!!

lady0fdarkness

ahhh.. I balled my eyes out the part when the ghost boy hugged his crazy mom, saying he misses her. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , so sad.

:(