Heeb Lon Sawn Winyaan (Exact)

the ones playing the mother generation are really young. :huh: they're letting younger actresses play moms now like in soosang. that woman look so young to me. heck. she can be nang-ek.

anyway, i'm a big pin fan. i'm glad she's back and in such a scary role. oh yeah. loved her ever since that lakorn with her & captain in "cheewit puer ka...."

pze

sarNie Adult
diews girlfriend is may f. or may p.

u guys are talking about his gf in real life rite.....

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

I don't know her last name but they were on The Star 4 together right? I think they are cute together =)

My god episode 5 was extremely scary! Pin does an amazing job being scary. I love the cute scenes between Diew and Fang.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
^ Because Fang is related to the people who killed her, Fang's mum, aunt and her grandmother were the ones who killed Pin.

I'm actually liking this lakorn, i usually don't like ghost/fantasy type lakorns, but this ones seems alright so far, Diew is pretty decent for a newbie, and Fang's just pretty in this ^_^

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i just finished eps 4 and dat other officer make me laugh LOL he silly but in a stupid way haha when he hugged diew when it was thundering and diew was like u hug me like dis it might thunder again i was like HAHAHA dat shiets was funny

natty

Chubs
how long have they been dating

they started to see each other right after diew left the house during the competition.. they were already talking when they were in the house.. it's not til recently that people found out that they're dating..

aww and i'm glad people are ok with him now..

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
The scary parts are more funny than scary. Most lakorns make the scariness into some type of comedy by the way other characters behave. And the group of 'old ladies' and the servant is just hilarious.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
omg...i just love it...fang so pretty n diew so good...luv it...can't wait for the next epds....luv the horror....heheee....

maimablis

sarNie Egg
I'm confuse. Who is Diew ( i think i spell his name wrong) dating. R u guys talking about the May that play as pang's mom or another may i don't knoe of???? I'm confuse. Someone plz clarify it foe meh? Thanks a bunch

maijune

SarNie Adult
i don't really find diew cute when i first saw him but as i kept watching he is getting cuter and cuter...and hot as well...he is started growing on me now...

any pic of his girlfriend may?....like to know how she look like....

Kayla

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is getting so good and intense. OMG! I can't wait to see epi 5 when the heeb finally opens and Pin reveals herself. I feel so bad for what happened to the little boy and Pin. Those people are so cruel and deserve all the events that will be coming their way. I cried on the part the little boy hugged his mother from the back and told her he misses her. So sad!!

Bou

sarNie Adult
im so inlove with this lakorn, especially because fang is in it, and the pra ake is also cute, he is also growing on me! and most of all it has a really good storyline to it. this is the first time ive watched a thai horror lakorn in a while, and let me tell you, i go to bed paranoid sometimes ahha..the next few episodes should be interesting! i cant wait for them to come out :D

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Okay.. can I join you girls? I am about to start Epi. 1!! I intended to watch this a long time ago, but was so busy... so here I am. This will be my new camp out. :D