Heeb Lon Sawn Winyaan (Exact)

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
horror??..ghost??..i wanna watch it.but i probably wont b able to.id be too scared.lol..but id love to kno the summary!.lol

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
finally FANG is being N'ek again, i still so upset she didn't star Bpieyachai in Ngao Asoke.
though the p'ek is not that perfect to her, it'll be good, good, very good, if it's on air after Kwarm Lub Kong Superstar

nophankh

sarNie Adult
airing on October 1, 2008.

Dew Alongkorn plays a cop by the name of Pansa, he is sent to Chiangmai by his commanding officer for some reason(?). There he meets Fang and she lives in a house that is haunted. A murder occurs at her house and he stays on to investigate the murder.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
If anyone wants to read the full synopsis Link

Yes finally a lakorn I will be actively summarizing lmao; I have been looking for a lakorn to do this with which was Gae Roy ruk but im was busy! So ^__-" hopefully im is successful with this one

fanny

sarNie Adult
i dont know, but in a way i kinda like him i think because he had this bad boy look. i know he doesnt look p'ek type, but let's give him a chance or until see the lakorn. hopefully he would do a good job. fang all the wayyyyyyyyy